BajaNomad

Fav Fish Pic of the Year...starring Mulegemichel

shari - 3-16-2009 at 06:14 PM

Noamd amigo Zack is getting his new project together...this guy has the great fishing dope on what to use where and when. He sent me this link to peruse http://www.transpeninsularoutfitters.com

check out my favorite fishing photo of the year (nearly a draw with Dao45's dorado) starring the illustrious Mulegemichael) of restaurant fame...in the Articles and Tips Page.

Iflyfish - 3-16-2009 at 07:59 PM

Great site!! Good to see this emerge. A good resource for the question: "What do I use".

I hope he gets into the flyfishing domain.

Iflyfish

Diver - 3-16-2009 at 08:30 PM

I think this may be last year's winning fish picture of Tim and his monster.
What a day !!

tim o.jpg - 37kB

Diver - 3-16-2009 at 08:32 PM

This is definitely the winnig shot of Iflyfish from 2 years ago;

50lb yellowtail.jpg - 32kB

shari - 3-17-2009 at 08:11 AM

a truer word was n'er spoken....IFLYFISHWHENNOTHOOKINGYELLOWTAIL is the ALL TIME...FOREVER...FAVORITE fish pic.

mulegemichael - 3-17-2009 at 08:27 AM

geez, shari, who's that fat old man holding that yellowfin???...since that pic was taken i've lost 27 lbs...whew!...feels great!

shari - 3-17-2009 at 08:33 AM

way to go amigo...must be hard to do with all those great restaurants nearby....you go guy! I sure LOVE that photo though....one happy fisherman. Will you guys be around in semana santa?

mulegemichael - 3-17-2009 at 08:36 AM

sadly, we head north in two days for the summer...except we are coming back down for three weeks end of may/first of june for some dodo fishing...six months down here just isn't enough...we'll miss you....visit us up in sequim if you ever get up that way

Iflyfish - 3-17-2009 at 08:39 AM

Oh man, your killin me!! Got to get to Baja, and quick!! I am rusting.

Iflyfishwhennottrollingplugswithmiamigojuanandmakingdiverdrool!

Diver - 3-17-2009 at 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Iflyfish
Oh man, your killin me!! Got to get to Baja, and quick!! I am rusting.

Iflyfishwhennottrollingplugswithmiamigojuanandmakingdiverdrool!

Killing you ??!?!?

I remain the only Nomad to visit Asuncion in the winter (2 years; 4 visits; 8 weeks. and have not caught ONE yellowtail !! :(
Juan definitely needs to help me remedie this situation on my next visit !! :yes:
And I promise not to bring any bananas this time !! :biggrin:

Iflyfish - 3-17-2009 at 12:10 PM

The old banana excuse eh?

If I am there, and am asked nicely, I might, just might show you how to do it. Maybe, just maybe!

Iflyfishwhennotlordingitovermybuddydiverandhispatheticbanana