BajaNomad

Our fishing trip made the L.A. Times.

BMG - 3-24-2009 at 12:03 PM

Bill and I went fishing last week. He caught a nice yellowtail and the photo I took of Bill and one of his fish made the L.A. Times.

DENNIS - 3-24-2009 at 12:08 PM

WOW...Nice fish. How many issues of the L.A. Times did it take to wrap that lunker?

Sharksbaja - 3-24-2009 at 12:13 PM

Wow nice fish....and shameless promotion!;)

woody with a view - 3-24-2009 at 12:58 PM

as part of the deal you are on the hook (so to speak) for a cold ballena for every nomad who requests same.

back at the firehouse if you got your mug on the news or in the paper while on duty you had to buy a gallon of ice cream for each guy on duty.

DianaT - 3-24-2009 at 02:15 PM

Congrats---nice to see your photo in the news, and that is one nice fish.

Diane

BMG - 3-24-2009 at 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by woody in ob

as part of the deal you are on the hook (so to speak) for a cold ballena for every nomad who requests same.

back at the firehouse if you got your mug on the news or in the paper while on duty you had to buy a gallon of ice cream for each guy on duty.

No deal. I only took the that magnificent photo with exactly the proper angle to make Bill's fish look gigantic. (It helped that Bill is only 4'10".) And even though I did a fantastic job of getting my line out of Bill's way (probably cost me hooking even a bigger fish) and got the fish on the gaff (in only a 5 or 6 tries), I didn't even get a photo credit in the Times.

Bajahowodd - 3-24-2009 at 04:33 PM

Tailhunter International?

fdt - 3-24-2009 at 10:20 PM

Why are they giving the chinito Jonathan Roldan the credit for the picture?

synch - 4-15-2009 at 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BMG
Bill and I went fishing last week. He caught a nice yellowtail and the photo I took of Bill and one of his fish made the L.A. Times.

Them Gordo Banks Pangeros did you right!