BajaNomad

JESSE or someone from TJ HELP!!

flyfishinPam - 6-10-2004 at 12:33 PM

I have a friend with a family member who we believe was involved in an accident near Tijuana. How can we find out details of this accident and if and how this person is doing?

Is there a phone number in TJ that someone can refer me to that works, or a website with names listed and details of accidents.

This person is a Mexican Nationsl

Thanks

If that doesn't work Pam

jrbaja - 6-10-2004 at 01:25 PM

email me the name and I will talk to some friends here.

JESSE - 6-10-2004 at 04:06 PM

Pam,

You need a bit more info, i need to know where in TJ or where outside of TJ this happened, theres several delegaciones that each work pretty much independently of one another, so we need to know where this happened or otherwise it would take a while to locate them.

There isnt any one single phone number where you can get info on overall accidents in this region.

Thanks everyone

flyfishinPam - 6-10-2004 at 06:04 PM

I believe my friend is still trying to find out the details. there is not much we know except that they have seen a photo on the internet of an accident victim that looks like it is him. There was no name associated with the face but he looks like he's in bad shape. I really feel for her (my friend). she is at home now and I'm working I will call and find out if she has received any information.... thanks again

Need more info.

fdt - 6-10-2004 at 07:41 PM

Be happy to help, but more info is needed, were did you see the photo on the internet? What is the persons name?
Were do I find you if I do get info?

HELLO FERNA!

David K - 6-10-2004 at 07:54 PM

Great to see you here! Please post more often. It is great to have many Mexican amigos to contribute here. BajaCactus, who owns the El Rosario Pemex and new motel has recently joined Nomad. Let's have lunch again, soon!

David

jrbaja - 6-10-2004 at 08:50 PM

this is hardly the time, place or thread for that!:light:

BajaNomad - 6-10-2004 at 10:53 PM

Not really the place I hope for anyone to find someone they're looking for.... but the Tijuana coroner's office posts photos of unidentified corpses online:

http://periciales.pgjebc.gob.mx/semefo.htm

now THAT'S bizarre!

capt. mike - 6-11-2004 at 05:05 AM

We found him...

flyfishinPam - 6-11-2004 at 08:55 AM

but he passed away in an accident outside Mexicali. 33 years old leaving behind a wife with toddler aged twins and one on the way:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

So sorry Pam

jrbaja - 6-11-2004 at 09:15 AM

Condolences to you and the family. Perhaps there will be something we can ALL do for the family. J.R.

Pam

Debra - 6-11-2004 at 02:51 PM

I'm so, so sorry! We here in Port Orchard are sending up a prayer for your friend and his family. Please, if there is anything else we can do (they must need help) let us know.

JESSE - 6-11-2004 at 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by flyfishinPam
but he passed away in an accident outside Mexicali. 33 years old leaving behind a wife with toddler aged twins and one on the way:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Sorry about that pam.

JESSE - 6-11-2004 at 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaNomad
Not really the place I hope for anyone to find someone they're looking for.... but the Tijuana coroner's office posts photos of unidentified corpses online:

Wow Doug, where did you get this bizzare site??

The website Doug refered to...

flyfishinPam - 6-11-2004 at 07:05 PM

was how we found out.

Packoderm - 6-11-2004 at 07:22 PM

The link doesn't work for me.

Pam

Skeet/Loreto - 6-12-2004 at 04:38 AM

Our Prayers are with your Friends Family. May He Rest in Peace.

Skeet

accident

Juan - 6-12-2004 at 08:46 AM

My condolences too Pam. Please let us know what can be done to help the family.

Juan

BajaNomad - 6-12-2004 at 11:39 AM

Pam,

I'm very sorry to hear of the loss of your friend, and the loss of a father to his family.

I knew of that website from a story in the San Diego Union Tribune a few weeks ago. I went looking for it again online just now (the story), but cannot find it.

BajaNomad - 6-12-2004 at 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaNomadI knew of that website from a story in the San Diego Union Tribune a few weeks ago. I went looking for it again online just now (the story), but cannot find it.
It's been placed in their archives now, but here's the notation on it:

http://shorl.com/byfredujivogi

--
Doug

Margie - 6-12-2004 at 10:27 PM

Sorry, Pam. We just came home from the hot springs and read this. Let us know if there's anything we can do.

xxxooo