BajaNomad

Good sized Dorado in La Paz

Alan - 6-7-2009 at 09:36 PM

There are some really nice dorado being taken at the shark bouys outside Cerralvo but it has been hit or miss. Today my son and I hit and took 3 fishing with Dave Jones' Fishermans Fleet out of Las Arenas

[Edited on 6-8-2009 by Alan]

la paz may 09  resized.JPG - 46kB

Bajaboy - 6-7-2009 at 09:38 PM

f*** me! Nice fish!!!

JESSE - 6-7-2009 at 10:05 PM

Nice fish!

bill erhardt - 6-8-2009 at 02:34 AM

Nice go, Alan! I hope you're putting in some time fast trolling with wire around Roca Montana at the south end of the island. As I'm sure you are aware there has been some hoo activity there recently. The skinnies can also sometimes be found holding around the buoys early in the morning.

LOSARIPES - 6-8-2009 at 04:09 AM

Wow !! great fishing....

Alan - 6-8-2009 at 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bill erhardt
Nice go, Alan! I hope you're putting in some time fast trolling with wire around Roca Montana at the south end of the island. As I'm sure you are aware there has been some hoo activity there recently. The skinnies can also sometimes be found holding around the buoys early in the morning.

Spent our mornings doing exactly that. Got one hit that didn't stick but at least I have some teeth marks on my nice new shiney Maurader :lol:

bill erhardt - 6-8-2009 at 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Alan
Quote:
Originally posted by bill erhardt

Spent our mornings doing exactly that. Got one hit that didn't stick but at least I have some teeth marks on my nice new shiney Maurader :lol:

Ah, well......Next time. Tomorrow about this time you will be posting pictures of your first hoo(s). Those are some fine dorado you got!

bajadogs - 6-8-2009 at 09:51 PM

shhhh

Alan - 6-8-2009 at 10:49 PM

I wish that could be true Bill but I just got home today and it's off to work manana