BajaNomad

Stewart's Race Works web page (featuring Baja Angel's son, Josh)

David K - 6-16-2009 at 05:52 PM

As some of you know, my step-son is an automotive expert who works for Craig Stewart (Ivan's son) in Santee where many Trophy Trucks, Pro Trucks and racing buggies and quads are made or modified.

If you recall, Josh fabricated a light bar for my Tacoma there last year... and Josh and Kelly went camping with us to Shell Island last month... photos on Nomad.

Anyway, the web site for Stewart's Race Works was updated and there's a photo of Josh working on a truck on this page: http://www.stewartsraceworks.com/about.php (he is the happy looking one with a 'thumbs up' :lol: )

David K - 6-16-2009 at 05:59 PM

You can see some of the work they do on this page... Check out Mark McMillin's pre-runner photos: http://www.stewartsraceworks.com/our_vehicles.php

TMW - 6-16-2009 at 06:08 PM

They do great work. Wish I could afford one of there trucks. I like the McMillin 4x4.

David K - 6-16-2009 at 09:11 PM

When I posted about Josh building my light bar last July, I included a few photos of the race trucks in there...

[Edited on 6-17-2009 by David K]

Ken Cooke - 6-17-2009 at 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by TW
They do great work. Wish I could afford one of there trucks.

Very nice stuff. Congrats to Josh for the technical know-how.

Woooosh - 6-17-2009 at 11:27 PM

I love the zip-tie work. Clean and tight- no chafing, no noise... :)

[Edited on 6-18-2009 by Woooosh]

Peloncito - 8-4-2009 at 06:08 PM

Hey David,

I was actually down hanging with the crew at Stewart's not too long ago. I think I may have even met your son...... Good bunch of guys down there. I will try and post some pics I took while I was there in a bit.

Mike

[Edited on 8-5-2009 by Peloncito]
[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[Edited on 8-5-2009 by Peloncito]

David K - 8-4-2009 at 09:43 PM

Great... Josh is healing from some surgery this week, so he isn't there right now.

dtbushpilot - 8-4-2009 at 09:49 PM

My garage looks just like that.....but without all the cool stuff....just a bunch of motorcycles.....dt