BajaNomad

anyone need a fishing mate?

MikeLikeBaja - 6-28-2009 at 04:43 PM

I live in Ensenada. I am in the process of learning how to fish in the ocean around Ensenada (had much lake fishing and river boating experience when younger). If you have a boat and need a fishing mate, worker, and someone to help pay for gas, please U2U me. I think I will be buying a boat once I can become an educated person as to what I need in this area of the Pacific and how to fish the ocean. I will also probably try and go out with some party boats out of Ensenada this summer. Anyone know of the best full day operations out of Ensenada? Thanks in advance.

BajaWarrior - 6-28-2009 at 05:52 PM

Fishbuck is your guy! That guy loves to fish and is currently planning a trip south to fish...

Oh and, how do you feel about Revolution Ave.?:lol:

[Edited on 6-29-2009 by BajaWarrior]

MikeLikeBaja - 6-28-2009 at 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaWarrior
Fishbuck is your guy! That guy loves to fish and is currently planning a trip south to fish...

Oh and, how do you feel about Revolution Ave.?:lol:

[Edited on 6-29-2009 by BajaWarrior]

Thanks, I just want to fish and learn fishing not party with prostitutes. (no offense)

24baja - 6-28-2009 at 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MikeLikeBaja
I live in Ensenada. I am in the process of learning how to fish in the ocean around Ensenada (had much lake fishing and river boating experience when younger). If you have a boat and need a fishing mate, worker, and someone to help pay for gas, please U2U me. I think I will be buying a boat once I can become an educated person as to what I need in this area of the Pacific and how to fish the ocean. I will also probably try and go out with some party boats out of Ensenada this summer. Anyone know of the best full day operations out of Ensenada? Thanks in advance.

We have a nice Boice Jet Boat for sale, you can use that in the ocean. U2U us if interested.

[Edited on 6-29-2009 by 24baja]

MikeLikeBaja - 6-28-2009 at 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by 24baja
Quote:
Originally posted by MikeLikeBaja

Not ready for a purchase. Jet boat 4 ocean? Deep hull? Heck U2U pics and price just info sake

We have a nice Boice Jet Boat for sale, you can use that in the ocean. U2U us if interested.

[Edited on 6-29-2009 by 24baja]

fishbuck - 6-29-2009 at 03:27 PM

I haven't fished from Ensenada yet. But if the yellowtail and tuna fishing gets good maybe we can split a panga.
There are a few in Ensenada.
Probably cost $200-300.
They do have a few party boats but I'm thinking bottom fish.

Check it out:

http://www.ensenada.com/fishreports.html

[Edited on 6-29-2009 by fishbuck]

MikeLikeBaja - 6-30-2009 at 04:00 PM

otro vez

acadist - 7-3-2009 at 07:52 PM

I always did pretty well with Sergio's. One of the best times was when I got a six pack and all the guys backed out. Just me and my teenage daughter and all the yellowtails we could catch. Great memory:yes: