BajaNomad

MARISCOS SPLASH

noproblemo2 - 7-18-2009 at 05:49 PM

Absolutely OUTSTANDING new restaurant between Rosarito & Ensenada, Mariscos Splash. Chef Agapito Santos has branched out from Bahia Cantilles to open this ocean front, and I do mean OCEAN FRONT restaurant, he serves the finest/freshest seafood in Baja as well as carnitas. There is inside seating as well as on the sand under the large palapa seating with the bar facing the SPLASH of the rolling waves. Located at Km 52 on the free road, be careful or you will miss this hidden gem. From the moment you walk in you are treated as family, sp be prepared to sit back and enjoy your drinks and food while watching the waves splash to shore. Pricing is very good as well.

[Edited on 7-19-2009 by noproblemo2]

Sallysouth - 7-19-2009 at 07:03 PM

Wow, that sounds really nice! What off ramp do we take ,heading south?

Udo - 7-19-2009 at 07:18 PM

Km 52 is 6K north of the La Mision exit. Exit a La Mision and head north for about 3 minutos.

noproblemo2 - 7-20-2009 at 09:52 PM

I hope you got to meet Agapito, his talents are incredible. I can't believe he found such a perfect spot.

noproblemo2 - 8-8-2009 at 05:42 PM

We were there again today and Chef Santos has added both Steaks and Hamburgers for those who can't eat his wonderful Seafood creations.. I'm addicted to his cooking:lol:

We were there twice this week for lunch

Keri - 8-8-2009 at 06:07 PM

Food great,service great, and the view cant be beat. Glad he is adding some carne dishes or am I now ,I'll be there all the time. definitely a place to put on your list to try,k:yes::tumble::yes::spingrin: