BajaNomad

Bahia Asuncion Photo Trip Report (Last-Part Three)

Bajaboy - 7-20-2009 at 04:56 PM

Here is the last of our photo trip report. We had a great time with our friends and family. Our next trip down will be for New Years although I plan on a camping trip or two before then.

Enjoy the pics and thanks for the great comments!
http://tinyurl.com/ldh28s

Zac

fishbuck - 7-20-2009 at 04:59 PM

Nice man, really nice!

Bajaboy - 7-20-2009 at 05:11 PM

Hey Buck-

Fishing is about to heat up. I heard a few reports of yellowtail showing up and tuna north about 30 miles....bait everywhere and lots of dolphin....water is also warming up with my guess of temps about 65-66 range.

fishbuck - 7-20-2009 at 05:23 PM

Thanks Bajaboy!. Ya, should be very soon!

[Edited on 7-21-2009 by fishbuck]

jls - 7-20-2009 at 05:32 PM

I don't think any pictures have made more of an impact on me or made me love Bahia Asuncion as much as yours. We love our home in Canada but gosh two homes are better than one and Bahia Asuncion is part of our heart and soul now. Your place is looking so different and family ready. See you guys soon I hope. aka John and Suzanne

Von - 7-20-2009 at 05:35 PM

Really cool Pictures Zac. Gabriel is really growing fast, I miss mine being

that small now they talk back at me. Not like the good old days and there

only 12 and 13. But mom keeps them under control.......

bajamedic - 7-20-2009 at 07:03 PM

WOW… I loved the series, I hope you know just how blessed you are. JH

vgabndo - 7-21-2009 at 11:47 AM

Hey Zac, Perry here. Say where is the flat land where the horse races were run. I'm still considering bringing a land sailer next time. Can I find it on Google Earth?

woody with a view - 7-21-2009 at 11:56 AM

Zac

that is one lucky kid....

thanks again for the racks. we're gonna put them thru the motions agian this weekend.

Bajaboy - 7-21-2009 at 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by woody in ob
Zac

that is one lucky kid....

thanks again for the racks. we're gonna put them thru the motions agian this weekend.

Woody, glad you can appreciate a nice rack.

Perry, the flat is a few miles out of town on the way to San Roque.

shari - 7-22-2009 at 07:01 AM

perry...at low tide it would be a fantastic sail out to Los Chorros but tough to get back upwind:no:

DianaT - 7-22-2009 at 09:05 AM

Enjoyed all your pics and you sure are making lots of progress every time you are there.

For some reason, I thought you were going to be there longer this time??

Thanks for sharing the pix

Diand

Bajaboy - 7-22-2009 at 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by jdtrotter
Enjoyed all your pics and you sure are making lots of progress every time you are there.

For some reason, I thought you were going to be there longer this time??

Thanks for sharing the pix

Diand

We had originally planned to be there for 5 weeks. Sweetwater school district changed to a year-round schedule and thus we cut our trip short. Glad you enjoyed the pics.