BajaNomad

Lobster Lovers

jrbaja - 6-21-2004 at 02:44 PM

Brooklyn, New York. Next time you have a dinner party and want to serve lobster, cook Lela Nargi has a tip for you to free up some stove space--boil them up in the dishwasher. Nargi says the dishwasher is a quick, easy and convenient way to prepare large amounts of fish. Just don't forget to remove your dishes and detergent out of the washer before you put your fish in.

Mexitron - 6-21-2004 at 05:34 PM

I don't know, that doesn't wash well with me.............:biggrin:

Hahahahahaha

jrbaja - 6-21-2004 at 05:50 PM

You run across some of the weirdest stuff searching for info. on Bamboo!:lol:
And not just New York but Brooklyn. Ha!

Closed season...

BajaCactus - 6-21-2004 at 07:57 PM

A word of warning....

Lobsters are a great tasty food, however right now the season is close for lobsters, and if you get caught buying or eating this great on the beaches of Baja: you will get into truble, so, watch out....

Antonio M.

Sorry Antonio

jrbaja - 6-21-2004 at 08:00 PM

I've always hidden them in my dishwasher.:lol:
When you see the van, you will understand my sick sense of humor.:?::lol:

jeans - 6-21-2004 at 08:04 PM

Hey JR...ever drink at the Virginian in Jackson Hole? (owned by San Diegan Glenn Naperski) I tended bar there, too, and there was a guy who swore by a recipe he called Dishwasher Trout.

We swore at him:lol:

But of course

jrbaja - 6-21-2004 at 08:10 PM

We drank at all the establishments in Jackson Hole. Teton Village and Wilson to boot:cool:
I ran the crew that built the fences between Jackson and Wilson when they widened the road. What a kick!!!!!!!!!
Don't remember any dishwasher trout though. And come to think of it, what were we talking about ?:lol:

DanO - 6-22-2004 at 08:41 AM

Of course, we all know that the best way to eat lobster is to boil the snot out of it, so the dishwasher makes perfect sense. What the hell are those Mexicans thinking, cutting the lobsters in half, sprinkling them with a little salt and white pepper, and sauteeing them until the meat is lightly browned and still tender? That can't possibly taste good, and it's worse when they serve it alongside rice, beans, tortillas, a couple different salsas and some limes, and a cold Pacifico, all set up on a table overlooking the Pacific. Disgusting, and the gosh darnn dolphins ruin the view every time.

Bruce R Leech - 10-8-2004 at 07:14 PM

Iv got lots of Lobster but where do i find a dish washer in Mulege Baja

Bruce:lol:

Lobster burger ?

jrbaja - 10-9-2004 at 10:35 AM