BajaNomad

Poco Cielo Taco nights Tues and Wed

Keri - 9-24-2009 at 02:16 PM

What a nice suprise. We were on our way to taco night at La Fonda and out in front of Poco Cielo (which is right next door) is a sign twirller announcing Taco night there. Well it was not only Tacos, beef ,chicken or fish but enchiladas, taco salad, Nachos or a baked potato . $1.25 each. 99 cent margies and $1.75 Tecates, Chips and salsa or beans and rice $.75 Everything ala carte. They also have Early bird specials starting at $3.95 Gypsy Jan you need to wander down here and try it. Woody in OB I know you guys will love it. She already has both of us hooked on her steamed clams cooked in tequila and anise. WOW. If you love clams or even better if you don't like them try these they are wonderful. One other favorite of mine is her special meat ,fruit and nut chile relleno. Fantastic. Small and cozy, with nice fireplace and beautiful ocean front dining patio. Give Poco Cielo a try I'm sure you'll like it, k:yes::bounce::spingrin:

[Edited on 9-24-2009 by Keri]

noproblemo2 - 9-24-2009 at 08:28 PM

Thanks Keri, will try it soon. I called them and they said they are pet friendly, we have a little one with epilepsy so we only go to places we can take her with us, can you confirm this?

woody with a view - 9-25-2009 at 09:29 AM

they have cats running around looking for a scratch, i'd imagine your pooch could play too!

now to figure out how to get down there on a tuesday or wednesday night! BTW, try the mango margies!!!!!

wessongroup - 9-25-2009 at 09:52 AM

Thanks for the info... will give it a try, never heard of doing clams that way... tequila and anise, have had the tequila and clams, but not the anise too...:biggrin::biggrin:

noproblemo2 - 9-25-2009 at 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by woody in ob
they have cats running around looking for a scratch, i'd imagine your pooch could play too!

now to figure out how to get down there on a tuesday or wednesday night! BTW, try the mango margies!!!!!

Thanks Woody!!!