BajaNomad

Wonderful Park for Kids

SeaShell - 10-13-2009 at 05:02 PM

"Parque del Nino's, Valle de Guadalupe"
I am always looking for something for my 3 grandkids to do when they come to visit me in the Rosarito area (besides the beach). My son took his wife and 3 kids on a little road trip this past Saturday. They toured around Ensenada and then up to the Guadalupe Valley and came across this great park by accident. It has a pool with waterslides, lake with water bikes & boats, a small zoo and the assorted playground equipment. It has been built by the "Jersey Dairy" firm. They asked my son for 6 Jersey product bottle tops for admission which they didn't have, then for some cash which they happened to be out of so then they just let the family of 5 in for free. They loved it and hope to return again in the summer when everything is in full swing. It appears this place is still being expanded as well. I found this youtube clip which shows quite a bit.
[//http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgLYLMKNQI4]
Couldn't find an exact address or website for the park but the local information phone line on one of the you tube videos is 687-9100, Also it is off the road where Bibyoff Winery is not the main Route 3 road.
They also drove home in the dark that night as I did, last night, alone, to the U.S. No problema.:biggrin: