BajaNomad

Tiger Woods in Serious Condition after Car Crash

Pages:  1    3  ..  5

BajaGringo - 11-27-2009 at 12:49 PM

Professional golfer Tiger Woods was seriously injured in a car accident early this morning, the Florida Highway Patrol just reported.

Woods, 33, pulled out of his driveway in the Isleworth community about 2:25 a.m. when he struck a fire hydrant, and then drove into a tree at his neighbor's property, FHP reported.

Woods was transported to Health Central Hospital in Ocoee in serious condition, FHP said. No other information about his condition has been released...

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-bk-tiger-woods-accident,0,1369881.story

[Edited on 11-27-2009 by BajaGringo]

Bajahowodd - 11-27-2009 at 12:56 PM

If the meager reports are true, it is interesting that someone had managed to keep a lid on this for so long.

DENNIS - 11-27-2009 at 12:57 PM

They had better pull some blood. Sounds as though he wasn't having his best day.

BajaGringo - 11-27-2009 at 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
They had better pull some blood. Sounds as though he wasn't having his best day.

I thought the very same thing....

Bajahowodd - 11-27-2009 at 01:02 PM

Quote:

But was it yesterday or tomorrow?;D

capt. mike - 11-27-2009 at 01:10 PM

drunken tiger, flying dragon...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

so much for him being an idol.
everyone has their moments.

he should just admit it - too much at the 19th hole...

Bajahowodd - 11-27-2009 at 01:22 PM

Perhaps not. Excerpted below is from Huffington Post from the day before. Rachel Uchitel is similarly a hot-looking blond as is Mrs. Woods. Uchitel, however, has a prior history of kissing and telling with prominent men.

"At this time, it is a rumor -- unconfirmed -- and suspect at that, but word of a Tiger Woods affair is spreading quickly on the Web this morning.

One of the primary sites fueling the speculation is Media Take Out, which calls it an "explosive rumor," though carefully notes "allegedly cheating" in the headline.

Media Take Out writes, "MediaTakeOut.com just got its hands on this week's National Enquirer and it is EXPLOSIVE!!! According to them, Tiger Woods is CHEATING with the below woman, named Rachel Uchitel."

The rumor has since found its way to various blogs, Web sites and tweets such as this one, but again it is completely unconfirmed and highly suspect."

BajaGringo - 11-27-2009 at 01:33 PM

Yes, but what is her handicap?

Here is her photo (she's the one on the left)

comitan - 11-27-2009 at 01:38 PM

He was taking out the trash, Your trash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BajaGringo - 11-27-2009 at 02:02 PM

Here it says that he was treated and released. It doesn't say if his wife was there to pick him up when he was discharged. She was probably at home breaking his golf clubs...

Woods released from hospital after crash

monoloco - 11-27-2009 at 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaGringo
Yes, but what is her handicap?

Here is her photo (she's the one on the left)

Tiger's a naughty boy.

DENNIS - 11-27-2009 at 02:07 PM

I would guess that Mrs. Woods' attorney is one of the happiest people alive today.

BajaGringo - 11-27-2009 at 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by monoloco
Tiger's a naughty boy.

From the point of view of one who attempts to play the same game he plays, I can tell you that there is some level of reassurance knowing the guy is actually human...

vandenberg - 11-27-2009 at 02:29 PM

He seems to be particular to blondes.

Like his taste.

Clarification

Bajahowodd - 11-27-2009 at 02:32 PM

Quote:
From the point of view of one who attempts to play the same game he plays, I can tell you that there is some level of reassurance knowing the guy is actually human...

Please clarify which game it is to which you refer.:lol:

vandenberg - 11-27-2009 at 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajahowodd
Media Take Out writes, "MediaTakeOut.com just got its hands on this week's National Enquirer and it is EXPLOSIVE!!! According to them, Tiger Woods is CHEATING with the below woman, named Rachel Uchitel."

Howard,
Don't tell me that you actually read this rubbish:no:

Their forum must have contests for the most illiterate dorks they can find.

BajaGringo - 11-27-2009 at 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by vandenberg
Howard,

Actually it is one of the hottest rumors on the net right now and not all of them are Hollywood gossip sites...

http://personalmoneystore.com/moneyblog/2009/11/25/tiger-woods-affair-rumor-true/

vandenberg - 11-27-2009 at 02:55 PM

Maybe turning Muslim is the answer. That way he can add a few more to his harem.
He's rich enough.

vandenberg - 11-27-2009 at 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by TinyBubbles
What part of Baja did this occur?

Questioning this forum with his first post.
Now there's a brave one for you.:biggrin:

Yellow Journalism!

Bajahowodd - 11-27-2009 at 03:01 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Howard,

Vandenberg- My post was quite clear. I excerpted the article from Huffington Post.

DENNIS - 11-27-2009 at 03:03 PM

Quote:
Questioning this forum with his first post.
Now there's a brave one for you.:biggrin:

Yeah.........Somebody set the timer. :lol:

has Tiger been to Baja?

BajaVida - 11-27-2009 at 03:08 PM

BajaGringo - 11-27-2009 at 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaVida
has Tiger been to Baja?

My guess is more than TinyBubbles.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

lizard lips - 11-27-2009 at 03:16 PM

I didn't know there was so many old women on this board! Who cares if he's having a little extra? Good for him.....

vandenberg - 11-27-2009 at 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by lizard lips
I didn't know there was so many old women on this board! Who cares if he's having a little extra? Good for him.....

Easy for you to say..... you travel.:biggrin::biggrin:

LancairDriver - 11-27-2009 at 03:34 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Howard,

They nailed John Edwards didn't they?

DENNIS - 11-27-2009 at 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaVida

has Tiger been to Baja?

Yes...many times.

http://www.puntabrava.com/

noproblemo2 - 11-27-2009 at 03:54 PM

And his proposed golf course near Ensenada or is that out now...

Bajahowodd - 11-27-2009 at 04:27 PM

That was definitely going to be a playground for the rich. Last I checked, the rich still have money. My guess is that the only thing that might be holding that up is interest rates. The Fed holds rates at nearly zero, but the banks want to squeeze out every last Peso they can.

DENNIS - 11-27-2009 at 04:50 PM

My info says it's right on schedule, to start early next year.

patsydiamo - 11-27-2009 at 05:16 PM

You guys are really kind of disgusting----what im hearing is that Tiger was backing out of his driveway and hit a fire hydrant AND his wife broke out the back window to try to rescue him....he was NOT seriously injured and alcohol was not involved....so just calm down rumor mongers....

shari - 11-27-2009 at 05:30 PM

pretty skinny legs on that honey pie

noproblemo2 - 11-27-2009 at 05:33 PM

And still no answer on just where he was going at that time of night... Maybe wifey-poo broke it out as he was trying to get away after a tiff.... At this point any rumor is fair speculation...

comitan - 11-27-2009 at 05:41 PM

According to the police on the scene his wife told them they had an argument.
Big deal.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BajaGringo - 11-27-2009 at 05:52 PM

I guess that proves it - Tiger really is human after all...

BajaNuts - 11-27-2009 at 05:55 PM

PS~
WELCOME TinyBubbles!

noproblemo2 - 11-27-2009 at 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by comitan
According to the police on the scene his wife told them they had an argument.
Big deal.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ONLY reason it's newsworthy at all is because of it being him, if it were a non-known person it would never be all over the place as a story. Personally I don't care for him, but, he is a good golfer.

LancairDriver - 11-27-2009 at 06:30 PM

Check out this link. There is a perfectly logical explanation for this incident.

http://deadspin.com/5414139/tiger-woods-accident-story-just-...

Russ - 11-27-2009 at 06:31 PM

info --- not gossip

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-bk...

[Edited on 11-28-2009 by BajaNomad]

Bob H - 11-27-2009 at 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by patsydiamo
You guys are really kind of disgusting----what im hearing is that Tiger was backing out of his driveway and hit a fire hydrant AND his wife broke out the back window to try to rescue him....he was NOT seriously injured and alcohol was not involved....so just calm down rumor mongers....

Yes, the authorities said alcohol was not involved. But, how about the possible side effects of taking ambien for insomnia? Huh?

Bob

ELINVESTIG8R - 11-27-2009 at 06:48 PM

She was beating his windows out as he fled their home. Hahahahahaha

DENNIS - 11-27-2009 at 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bob H

Yes, the authorities said alcohol was not involved.
Bob

The authorities? In that neighborhood, anything short of murder would get a resident a ride home. I'll bet they never gave him a test.

BajaGringo - 11-27-2009 at 07:03 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Yes, the authorities said alcohol was not involved.
Bob

The authorities? In that neighborhood, anything short of murder would get a resident a ride home. I'll bet they never gave him a test.

Probably quite true.

lizard lips - 11-27-2009 at 07:17 PM

As far as the course in Punta Bunda is concerned---Dennis is right on. I met a golf course designer in Mexico who is negotiating with Tigers group to handle the construction of the course. If everything goes as planned he will be moving to Ensenada in April. I am helping him getting info. re: schools for his kids and a home for them to live in. He's from Scotland and has been in Mexico for several years. He's in charge of golf operations at a very nice course in a large town in the mainland where golf memberships are 1 million.......

[Edited on 10/14/2009 by lizard lips]

bajamigo - 11-27-2009 at 09:00 PM

I still think the market for these kinds of playgrounds died when the Dow was flirting with 6000. The market is coming back, unlike the appetite for dropping 10 million on a patch of scrub in a very difficult area to access.

arrowhead - 11-27-2009 at 09:17 PM

Quote:
My info says it's right on schedule, to start early next year.

Trump Ocean Resort was right on schedule too. Right up until they filed bankruptcy.

Howard - 11-28-2009 at 12:07 AM

This has turtle soup written all over it..

Ramuma, you seem to always have all the answers, can you please give us your expert judgment on what really happened?

BajaGringo - 11-28-2009 at 12:28 AM

Thank you Howard, for the update...

:lol::lol::lol:

TheColoradoDude - 11-28-2009 at 12:44 AM

According to CNN he was treated and released! I know it's not Baja but he still is the greatest golfer EVER!!

http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/11/27/tiger.woods/index.html

BajaGringo - 11-28-2009 at 09:41 AM

This version of the story makes a lot more sense...

Tiger Woods: Injuries caused by wife; not SUV

How could this sweet looking girl hurt Tiger?

The Gull - 11-28-2009 at 10:03 AM

Elin Nordegren Woods

woods.jpg - 32kB

BajaGringo - 11-28-2009 at 10:17 AM

I really love Kevin Nealon's take on the whole thing...

"Is it fair to speculate that John Daly was driving Tiger Woods last night?"

vandenberg - 11-28-2009 at 10:28 AM

Quote:
This version of the story makes a lot more sense...

Tiger Woods: Injuries caused by wife; not SUV

Shows that, no matter how poor, rich, famous or whatever, it's always a risky business to step out on the old lady.
Especially one who can get a hold of a nine iron.:biggrin:

woody with a view - 11-28-2009 at 10:31 AM

you guys know why divorce is so expensive, right?

i'm sure he's factored everything into it.....

arroyoflyer - 11-28-2009 at 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by TheColoradoDude
According to CNN he was treated and released! I know it's not Baja but he still is the greatest golfer EVER!!

well yes ... obviously knows how to swing a club (as does wifey!) but as well-rounded / nice guy that he is (thanks to parents) ... I've always thought there's something slightly creepish about taking a child from the womb and molding said child so specifically.
I don't give a flying &^%$ how well he hits little white balls ... it's just kinda creepy.
viva baja

BajaGringo - 11-28-2009 at 10:56 AM

My guess is that she will forgive and forget. It's in her long term interests. Of course it will certainly cost Tiger several carats to make that happen...

BUT ?

MrBillM - 11-28-2009 at 11:13 AM

Who Cares ?

Unless you're a Real Golf-Fan (or a disgruntled Buick-Buyer ?), why would you be interested in ANYTHING Tiger Woods does ?

By all reports I've ever seen, he's a nice enough person talented in one respect and enormously rich as a result, but "That's all there is" as Peggy Lee would lament.

I've never understood the fascination people have with Public Personalities who affect their lives in no way.

That said, Having crashed vehicles into a few things during my youth as a result of Driving "peeed", there just doesn't seem to be any mystery here.

BajaGringo - 11-28-2009 at 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by MrBillM
That said, Having crashed vehicles into a few things during my youth as a result of Driving "peeed", there just doesn't seem to be any mystery here.

Yes, but were you being chased by a hot blond bikini model swinging a five iron???

:lol:

wilderone - 11-28-2009 at 11:25 AM

"He's in charge of golf operations at a very nice course in a large town in the mainland where golf memberships are 1 million"

Where? Even full equity golf memberships don't cost $1 million. And remember, Tiger gets paid regardless of the success of the development as a whole, so why shouldn't he engage his services. But Dubai golf course is stalled, and as far as I know, the Albany Bahamas development is stalled due to it being built on top of the fresh water aquifer. So much for due dilgence. And The Cliffs development already has resales and short sales. Golf membership there costs $125,000.

Trade

Dave - 11-28-2009 at 11:37 AM

Quote:
Yes, but were you being chased by a hot blond bikini model swinging a five iron???

I would've taken away the five iron and given her my putter.

Repeatedly. ;D

noproblemo2 - 11-28-2009 at 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
Quote:

Repeatedly. ;D

Maybe he should have kept his "putter" in his bag!!!!:lol::lol:

Bob H - 11-28-2009 at 11:43 AM

I will stick to my theory that he was taking ambien!!! That stuff can do strange things to you (side effects).... things that you would never remember.
Bob H

The Gull - 11-28-2009 at 11:46 AM

Quote:

Repeatedly. ;D

Once upon a time, it would have been called your driver?

woody with a view - 11-28-2009 at 12:19 PM

Quote:
I will stick to my theory that he was taking ambien!!! That stuff can do strange things to you (side effects).... things that you would never remember.
Bob H

Bob.. are you speaking of things you don't remember?

BajaGringo - 11-28-2009 at 01:54 PM

Reading different blogs, forums and social media all over, the general consensus I read is that most folks reaction is just, "this guy is human after all".

In a time where most young, successful celebrities seem to routinely grab headlines for rude, drunk, stoned and generally outrageous behavior, Tiger did not (up until now). In spite of being the first athlete to earn 1 billion+ in winnings/endorsements he seemed to have been well trained in keeping his cool on and off the golf course. Watching the way he seemed to dominate a sport that is so resistant to be tamed by most mortals, many of us found ourselves wondering at times if this kid was really human.

Did he cheat? Who knows, but he certainly isn't the first man to do so (if he did). I'll leave that for him and his wife to sort out.

Now we know he is a mere mortal after all so I guess we can go back to watching the golf channel...

DENNIS - 11-28-2009 at 02:01 PM

Quote:
I'll leave that for him and his wife to sort out.

Don't forget his mother. I bet she'll paddle his behind. :o

Breaking News - Tiger's Wife Was Aiming at Him with the Golf Club

Gypsy Jan - 11-28-2009 at 02:14 PM

http://gawker.com/5414362/correction-tiger-woods-wife-kicks-...

[Edited on 11-28-2009 by Gypsy Jan]

Golfer's Wife Dies...

Pompano - 11-28-2009 at 02:57 PM

So there's this guy who golfs with his buddies every weekend, and his wife keeps bugging him to take her along and teach her to play.

He finally relents, and the following Sunday finds them on the first tee.

She's never played, so he tells her to go down to the ladies tees, watch him drive, and then try to do like he did. She goes down to the reds, the guy hooks his drive, and the ball hits his wife, killing her.

The police come to investigate, and the coroner says, "It's the damnest thing I ever saw. There's an imprint on her temple, and you can read "Titlist 1."

"That was my ball," the guy said.

"What I don't understand," the coroner continued, "is the one on her behind that says "Titleist 3."

"Oh," the guy replied, "that was my mulligan."

As stated before she was beating his behind...BUT...

ELINVESTIG8R - 11-28-2009 at 03:14 PM

Pompano, you started this, so everyone, don't blame me!

Howard - 11-28-2009 at 04:59 PM

THREE PRIESTS AND RAMUMA

Three priests and a lawyer have played golf every Wednesday at 1:00 on the same course for over 10 years.

It’s Wednesday @ 1:00 and the three priests and the lawyer tee off. In front of them are the worst golfers known to mankind. They normally take 3 hours to finish the course but today it takes them over 8 hours!

They are furious as they took so long to finish because of the foursome ahead of them. They go to the starter and protest when the starter explained to them the people in front of them were sight impaired (blind).
They were so shocked and embarrassed as here are people trying to better their lives and we gave them so much trouble as they played their game.

First Padre reaches in his pocket and pulls out 500 pesos, gives it to the starter and explains the he is so embarrassed, “let me pay for their next round”

Second Padre reaches in his pocket and pulls out 500 pesos, gives it to the starter and explains the he is so embarrassed , “let me buy them new balls, tees the next time they play.”

Third Padre reaches in his pocket and pulls out 500 pesos, gives it to the starter and explains the he is so embarrassed , “ let me pay for their lunch the next time they are here.”

They all turn to Ramuma and he says,

“fu-k em, let em play at night!

Bajahowodd - 11-28-2009 at 05:32 PM

So many of my friends have posted on this thread. I'm guilty as anyone for having jumped on. However the bottom line is that this thread represents a microchasm of what is wrong with our society today. Chances are that Tiger was fooling around. Considering his comely wife, I cannot imagine why. However, it is an unflattering reflection on our society that even if the worst were true, it should be some sort of major event in our individual lives.

woody with a view - 11-28-2009 at 05:34 PM

i'll repeat my ?

why is divorce so expensive?

Domestic Relations ?

MrBillM - 11-28-2009 at 05:45 PM

As they say "Don't argue with your Wife. Dicker".

But not others.

[Edited on 11-29-2009 by MrBillM]

fender - 11-28-2009 at 05:50 PM

Quote:
Chances are that Tiger was fooling around. Considering his comely wife, I cannot imagine why.

obviously you've never had the good stuff! for as the saying goes ... 'show us a beautiful women and we'll show you someone who's sick of %$#@ing her!!'

Barry A. - 11-28-2009 at 05:55 PM

The "other" woman denies even knowing Tiger, the way I hear it.

Who you gonna believe???

Poor Tiger-----------everything was going so smoothly----------now THIS. It is probably Bush's fault, somehow.

Barry

woody with a view - 11-28-2009 at 05:58 PM

kinda like when the cops arrest someone, 99.5 percent of the time they are guilty. same here...

at least that what i tell the judge when i get called for jury duty.:D

dtbushpilot - 11-28-2009 at 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by woody in ob
i'll repeat my ?

Because it's worth it of course......dt

woody with a view - 11-28-2009 at 06:25 PM

thank you!

Barry A. - 11-28-2009 at 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by woody in ob
i'll repeat my ?

Mine wasn't----------I ended up with almost everything. She wanted her freedom, and has never remarried after 26 years, but we are still friends.

Conservatives win almost every time. :spingrin:

Barry

woody with a view - 11-28-2009 at 06:35 PM

there's ALWAYS one. that's why generalities are not so specific.....:?::light::lol:

vandenberg - 11-28-2009 at 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Barry A.
She wanted her freedom, and has never remarried after 26 years, but we are still friends.
Barry

You cured her forever.:?::biggrin:

Punta Brava

tripledigitken - 11-29-2009 at 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajamigo
I still think the market for these kinds of playgrounds died when the Dow was flirting with 6000. The market is coming back, unlike the appetite for dropping 10 million on a patch of scrub in a very difficult area to access.

Tiger Wood's other Golf Development is in Dubai I believe.

Wonder if the current melt down there will kill the Baja Version?

Ken

oldlady - 11-29-2009 at 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by tripledigitken
Tiger Wood's other Golf Development is in Dubai I believe.

Wonder if the current melt down there will kill the Baja Version?

Ken

You believe correctly. Maybe in the Course of things we have a new meaning for Sand Trap.

capt. mike - 11-29-2009 at 07:20 AM

why do men usually die before their wives?

because they want to.

Ken Bondy - 11-29-2009 at 07:49 AM

The thing that troubles me most about the Tiger Woods incident is, well....club selection. Do you think she used an iron or a wood? I would have probably gone with a 3-wood. OTOH, for a big Escalade rear window, maybe you want some steel for that. On balance, maybe a 9-iron would be the right choice. Has anyone heard what she actually used? But if she was thinking more about using the club on him....I guess almost anything would do....

oldlady - 11-29-2009 at 07:58 AM

From a woman's perspective I'd go with a long iron, 3 or 4 for the window, more leverage. On him....driver...stand back and let it rip.

Ken Bondy - 11-29-2009 at 08:11 AM

I think you're right oldlady (somehow I doubt you are an oldlady). Long iron for the window, driver for him. OTOH, for him, a well-placed putter might work also. I wonder if she drug the whole bag out with her, or made the choice in the house. Where's the damn caddy when you need one???

[Edited on 11-29-2009 by Ken Bondy]

capt. mike - 11-29-2009 at 08:20 AM

Ken - as a structural engineer perhaps to continue this some scientific analysis would be fun - can you calculate the different momentia achieved given the shaft length, head weight and distance of the arc of her swing??:lol::lol::lol:
gotta love science.

Ken Bondy - 11-29-2009 at 08:24 AM

mike - I worked all that out this morning, but oldlady got it intuitively :) Gotta love science AND a woman's intuition.

ELINVESTIG8R - 11-29-2009 at 08:33 AM

He definitely got a good old fashion "A" Whoopin!

DENNIS - 11-29-2009 at 08:33 AM

It will be interesting this coming week as Tiger hosts his tournament in California, the distance the cameras will stay away from him and, if there are interviews, what wont be touched upon.
I wonder if the little woman will be there to add the feeling of marital bliss.

Any mention of a pre-nup yet?

Time warp

Dave - 11-29-2009 at 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Ken Bondy
I would have probably gone with a 3-wood. OTOH, for a big Escalade rear window, maybe you want some steel for that.

Ken, there ain't no more 'wood' woods. However, I have a beautiful antique set of Kenneth Smith woods in my collection.

Wouldn't want to hit the spouse with one of those, though.

Too valuable. :rolleyes:

CaboRon - 11-29-2009 at 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by fender
Quote:
Chances are that Tiger was fooling around. Considering his comely wife, I cannot imagine why.

obviously you've never had the good stuff! for as the saying goes ... 'show us a beautiful women and we'll show you someone who's sick of %$#@ing her!!'

Ken Bondy - 11-29-2009 at 09:33 AM

Quote:
Ken, there ain't no more 'wood' woods.

Shows you how long it's been since I played golf :). What are "woods" called now? Drivers?

[Edited on 11-29-2009 by Ken Bondy]

oldlady - 11-29-2009 at 09:34 AM

Philanderers

DENNIS - 11-29-2009 at 09:36 AM

Quote:
Shows you how long it's been since I played golf :). What are "woods" called now? Drivers?

Must be the "Out of bounds" model. Wonder who the neighbor is who owns the property on which Tiger was off-roading.

Bajajorge - 11-29-2009 at 09:39 AM

Sounds like the basic family feud.:?: Last I heard something about the rear window of the car being smashed out by a golf club.:?:Maybe it was just items in the car flying around at time of impact.:light:

Depends

Dave - 11-29-2009 at 10:08 AM

Quote:
What are "woods" called now? Drivers?

When the ball lands in the fairway they're called, 'You da man'.

When it don't they're called, 'Mother%$#K*%@C*&^%(#$RS'.

toneart - 11-29-2009 at 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by capt. mike
Ken - as a structural engineer perhaps to continue this some scientific analysis would be fun - can you calculate the different momentia achieved given the shaft length, head weight and distance of the arc of her swing??:lol::lol::lol:
gotta love science.

"momentia"= a contraction of momenta and dementia:?::lol:

When you consider the wrath of a woman scorned, you might agree that even the glass window couldn't slow the momentum of a determined tee off. :dudette: :fire:

My scientific analysis is: the speed achieved at the pinnacle of the arc, strategically placed, would indeed eradicate any recollection of Woods' wood. :spingrin: :smug: :lol:

oldlady - 11-29-2009 at 11:02 AM

Might end up in a lost ball or two also....Do you suppose she'll get a Mulligan?
 Pages:  1    3  ..  5