BajaNomad

Easy Parking in Tijuana

Carlos Fiesta - 12-7-2009 at 12:39 AM

I just returned from a quick trip to Tijuana. I know it is not a big tourist destination for most Baja Nomad members, but there are some great shopping deals there for Christmas.
For an easy Tijuana "In-n-Out" just stay in the left lane after crossing the border into Mexico. The fourth sreet is Avenida Revolucion and there is a huge parking lot near the northeast corner of Revolucion and 2nd. It's only a few dollars to park and once you leave its just a couple of blocks after the parking lot exit to get back in line for the border. The line this afternoon was only 50 minutes...just enough time to eat a churro!

wessongroup - 12-7-2009 at 05:24 AM

Thanks for the information, meaning to take some time to explore Tijuana a bit.. has been a long time since I looked around.. all helps :):)

bajabass - 12-7-2009 at 02:36 PM

There use to be a Walgreen's there. I have parked there several times over the last 20 years, and never a problem.

bajabass - 12-7-2009 at 03:02 PM

Believe it or not. The parking lot for Adelita's is as safe(for parking):saint:

tjBill - 12-7-2009 at 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Carlos Fiesta
The fourth sreet is Avenida Revolucion and there is a huge parking lot near the northeast corner of Revolucion and 2nd. It's only a few dollars to park ...

I usually park there if I go to Centro. :coolup: