BajaNomad

Does anyone have a Henry Kuhne update?

surebought - 12-10-2009 at 08:00 AM

I am not sure I am spelling his last name right. For a time he owned a laundromat in Valle Dorado, Ensenada. Tragedy struck and he left town because (I thought) he was the principal suspect in a local murder investigation. Then years later he came back and opened a Internet Cafe on the second floor on 3rd street. He wasn't at all successful in business in Mexico, but he always seemed to have lots of money and a crazy story. I didn't mean to bring back bad memories by bringing up Aaron Funk, but I feel these people are worthwhile for their entertainment value. Their whole purpose of being sent here, is to keep us from getting too bored. Their antics allow the distant memories of the old country to somehow stay alive in our hearts.

Mexicorn - 12-10-2009 at 08:04 AM

Hebeaus grabbus?

DENNIS - 12-10-2009 at 09:17 AM

Never heard of HENRY. There were/are so many who come down here expecting to take the business world by storm. They think the people here are just a bunch of country bumpkins but, they quickly learn.
Ensenada is a "Character Magnet."

bajabass - 12-10-2009 at 09:31 AM

With many current residents included. :biggrin:

DENNIS - 12-10-2009 at 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajabass
With many current residents included. :biggrin:

Yeah Man. I really try to avoid them. :lol:

CampHost - 5-18-2020 at 06:29 AM

Regarding Aaron Funk:
Aaron Funk recently passed away after a VERY, 3 week, short stint with Pancreatic Cancer. He passed the morning of 5/11/20 in a Nor Cal hospital and a funeral will be coming shortly.
I only knew and volunteered for him at Kamp Klamath for a couple months. Just as written by others he came off kind but quickly warning signs popped up. We left the Kamp after a personal disagreement with his manipulative ways and verbal abuse towards his volunteers/Camp Hosts. He was definitely up to financial no good when he parted this earth and best his wake of trouble ended. So live in peace knowing he won't be causing any more trouble.