BajaNomad

Mariscos on the way to BOLA ?

LoyeB - 12-22-2009 at 08:43 PM

Can anyone recommend a place where i can get good c-cktels de mariscos ? Preferably south of Ensenada. Maybe with lobster clams, and shrimp ? Also does anyone places that serve a deal on local lobster south of Ensenada ?

BornFisher - 12-22-2009 at 09:55 PM

Well going north out of San Quentin, there are stalls on the East side of the road that are all about c-ckels de mariscos! And they are good!!

fishbuck - 12-22-2009 at 11:54 PM

In SanQ on the road to the old mill. A place called Pedros or Pancho's Palapa.
Clam c-cktail that's orgasmic. Maybe 5 miles off the highway.:cool:

[Edited on 12-23-2009 by fishbuck]

JESSE - 12-23-2009 at 12:11 AM

This is the restaurant review section, this question should be in general.

Paulina - 12-23-2009 at 12:06 PM

Just as you enter San Quintin going south, on the right hand side of the road is La Palapa Paraiso. They have Mexican flags flying and bouganvilla in front. It's a killer seafood place with huge c-cktels. They also give you sliced avocados with salsas on the table so you can make your own guac.

P<*)))>{

elgatoloco - 12-23-2009 at 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Paulina
Just as you enter San Quintin going south, on the right hand side of the road is La Palapa Paraiso. They have Mexican flags flying and bouganvilla in front. It's a killer seafood place with huge c-cktels. They also give you sliced avocados with salsas on the table so you can make your own guac.

P<*)))>{

Second that emotion!!! The best Mariscos on the planet!!! :dudette: :yes::saint::smug:

Bajahowodd - 12-23-2009 at 02:21 PM

I think its correct name is La Palapa de Mariscos Al Paraiso.

wessongroup - 12-23-2009 at 02:52 PM

Wow, you folks are just super.. every day something new for me.. never heard of this before... yeah, I can't believe it either...

[Edited on 12-23-2009 by wessongroup]

Paulina - 12-23-2009 at 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajahowodd
I think its correct name is La Palapa de Mariscos Al Paraiso.

yup.

Hook - 12-23-2009 at 06:00 PM

We're talking campechanas here, si?

woody with a view - 12-23-2009 at 06:04 PM

since it takes about an hour to get thru SQ (where does it begin/end) how about better directions than "as soon as you enter"?

fishbuck - 12-23-2009 at 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by woody in ob
since it takes about an hour to get thru SQ (where does it begin/end) how about better directions than "as soon as you enter"?

As soon as you hit traffic?

woody with a view - 12-23-2009 at 06:12 PM

so as you drop into Camalu is the start of SQ!!!

elgatoloco - 12-23-2009 at 08:26 PM

Going south it is a ways after Mision Isabel and just before what used to be the only Pemex in the area. That is at what used to be the only traffic signal in the area. It is on the right side (not the Pemex, that is on the left just south of the church) of the road before the big Catholic church. They are often making ahumados in front so there will be a telltale smoke rising, kinda like when they pick a pope only not quite as white, the smoke I mean. It used to be that it was just a huge palapa and it was one of the first things you would see. They do something there that is unique. When they cut up the limes they remove the seeds so they don't end up on your ceviche tostada or in your c-cktel de camaron or in your guac or your oysters or clams or agua mineral or in your............. CORONA! :lol: