BajaNomad

one of our favorite Nomads limited out on YT and calico in Asuncion

shari - 1-10-2010 at 08:22 AM

the infamous dtbushpilot and his adorable wife and peanut doggie have been here for the last of the holiday partying!!!

We did a super duper ratbaggers trip along the beach road to San Hipolito...stopping to check the surf and grab another "roadie".
We had some big decisions to make in this department...

We finally arrived in San Hipolito where Tita and Bimbo stuffed us way to full of lobster that we could hardly swim after and had to take a walk around the village to digest all those bugs.

Yesterday mr dtbushpilot spent the day out on the ocean with Juan...he limited out on nice size yellowtail and calico which we will BBQ up at tonights going away party for them and the Pridham kids....boohooo.

whew....kinda glad the holidays are drawing to a close!

[Edited on 1-10-2010 by shari]

BajaWarrior - 1-10-2010 at 08:45 AM

That is incredible your still pulling YT this time of year, what a great place!

woody with a view - 1-10-2010 at 08:47 AM

nice work! thanks for rubbing it in!!!!!

ELINVESTIG8R - 1-10-2010 at 08:53 AM

Shari, It looks like you guys had a blast... I keep threatening to come "Someday!" I will too! "Someday!:D"

David K - 1-10-2010 at 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ELINVESTI8
Shari, It looks like you guys had a blast... I keep threatening to come "Someday!" I will too! "Someday!:D"

David, when you go to Asuncion you will be treated like a king by Juan and Shari.... and that includes the freshest yellowtail sushi!

707 180r.JPG - 37kB

ELINVESTIG8R - 1-10-2010 at 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
Quote:
Originally posted by ELINVESTI8

David, when you go to Asuncion you will be treated like a king by Juan and Shari.... and that includes the freshest yellowtail sushi!

God knows I love Sashimi "Mm Good." Thanks David K.

fishbuck - 1-10-2010 at 03:01 PM

Yes, what a long season this year.
Weather looks good too!

Lauriboats - 1-10-2010 at 03:41 PM

Too much fun. :) See you soon.

chernefitter - 1-10-2010 at 04:43 PM

man thats what I call living life!!! good for you all!!!!

mulegemichael - 1-10-2010 at 04:48 PM

hmmmmmm....dt looks so..small.. there ...so diminutive...so..gentle...must be dem monsta forkies!...nice shot, dt!...looks like you guys partied down!

dtbushpilot - 1-12-2010 at 07:50 PM

Yea Mike, that's me, mister"diminutive"....:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks again for putting us up on our way North, hi to Roz....dt