BajaNomad

Baja Nomad board as coercive & censoring as ever

BajaBad - 1-29-2010 at 05:20 AM

I posted a thread for discussion about bluefin tuna that has been removed to the 'news' category. Previous posts that were critical of the infamous 'Plan Mexico' were censored outright and deleted so placed appropriately in the political discussion thread area.

The admin here is as coercive and censoring as ever - simply changing the post as Iīve been critical of them in the past. Itīs a wonder these folks made it past junior high.

A sad thing for all nomads, so much for free speech and living.

Glad to be gone from Baja and folks like this. Take care all.

JESSE - 1-29-2010 at 05:30 AM

:lol:

ELINVESTIG8R - 1-29-2010 at 06:51 AM

SO I THINK!

The Administrator here is a pretty fair minded individual. It would be nice if you could be one too.

Edit: To replace "But" with a larger "So I Think!"

[Edited on 1-29-2010 by ELINVESTIG8R]

wessongroup - 1-29-2010 at 08:09 AM

But, ELINVESTIG8R.. You are a silver tongued devil.. :):)

ELINVESTIG8R - 1-29-2010 at 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by wessongroup

:lol: I wish!

Barry A. - 1-29-2010 at 08:36 AM

BajaBad appears pretty cranky this morning. I don't agree with any of his/her premises----------NOMADS board is the BEST.

But, I am sorry to lose a fellow NOMAD, but that is the way things go. Bye.

Barry

Martyman - 1-29-2010 at 10:07 AM

Wow;
Seems like things have loosened up more then gotten tighter. I haven't had a post removed in a while. Good job administrator(s)!

David K - 1-29-2010 at 10:11 AM

If you post something in the WRONG forum here... it will be moved to the RIGHT forum... so others can find it. :light:

Woooosh - 1-29-2010 at 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
If you post something in the WRONG forum here... it will be moved to the RIGHT forum... so others can find it. :light:

see how simply perfect that explanation was? Maybe some of us need to switch to dacaf. At least the post wasn't sent to the "Off Topic" snakepit. :saint:

Bajahowodd - 1-29-2010 at 01:03 PM

Martyman, David K, and Woooosh: I agree with all of you.:biggrin:

Debra - 1-29-2010 at 01:12 PM

Wooooooooooosh, my support for Haiti was send into the "dark place" I heard through U2 I was getting a thrashing there, didn't even know how to sign in there, never been there. :o

DENNIS - 1-29-2010 at 01:17 PM

I get censored a lot too. Usually it's when I say ******* and ****. Also when I say ************ and ********** **** as well as ***** *** and ********.
Oh well, ****** *** ********** in his ***** *******. :lol:

Woooosh - 1-29-2010 at 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
I get censored a lot too. Usually it's when I say ******* and ****. Also when I say ************ and ********** **** as well as ***** *** and ********.
Oh well, ****** *** ********** in his ***** *******. :lol:

We've all had bad days and posts we regret. I've had posts moved and deleted. no biggie. If it hapens to you a lot- switch to decaf :)

The Off Topic access password is OVER18

Sharksbaja - 1-29-2010 at 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ELINVESTIG8R
Quote:
Originally posted by wessongroup

:lol: I wish!

You're kidding right??? You know what that means?:?:

ELINVESTIG8R - 1-29-2010 at 03:03 PM

Sharksbaja, If it does not mean "Having or exhibiting the power of fluent and persuasive speech; or expressing yourself readily, clearly, effectively and eloquently." then no I don't know. Please enlighten me :lol::P

wessongroup - 1-29-2010 at 03:10 PM

Quote:
Sharksbaja, If it does not mean "Having or exhibiting the power of fluent and persuasive speech; or expressing yourself readily, clearly, effectively and eloquently." then no I don't know. Please enlighten me :lol::P

Huurrraaahhh!!

Sharksbaja - 1-29-2010 at 03:57 PM

Quote:

Oh, absolutely correct except when you add "devil" to it it changes the context.

http://www.answers.com/topic/silver-tongued

So you are a devil who speaks eloquently. Who can trust the devil, isn't he full of lies and deceit??:P

Well, that's the way I interpret it, sorry if Iam wrong.:rolleyes:

ELINVESTIG8R - 1-29-2010 at 04:18 PM

Oh, My goodness SharksBaja! :o Well if that is what is thought of me I'm shocked! :O:o I'll get over it though!

24baja - 1-29-2010 at 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaBad
I posted a thread for discussion about bluefin tuna that has been removed to the 'news' category. Previous posts that were critical of the infamous 'Plan Mexico' were censored outright and deleted so placed appropriately in the political discussion thread area.

The admin here is as coercive and censoring as ever - simply changing the post as Iīve been critical of them in the past. Itīs a wonder these folks made it past junior high.

Okay, see ya!:biggrin:

[Edited on 1-29-2010 by 24baja]

Sharksbaja - 1-29-2010 at 04:22 PM

I know.:lol: I doubt that's what he meant.

Iflyfish - 1-29-2010 at 04:27 PM

Dennis,

I think you need to apologize.

Iflyfish

DENNIS - 1-29-2010 at 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Iflyfish
Dennis,

Sure. To whom? I'm going to include some self-flagelation this time.
ouch...ouch...ow...ooooh....ouch.....jeeeezo that hurts.....ouch [I'm practicing]

Go to Control Panel and add it to your signature

Dave - 1-29-2010 at 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Quote:
Originally posted by Iflyfish
Dennis,

Sure. To whom? I'm going to include some self-flagelation this time.
ouch...ouch...ow...ooooh....ouch.....jeeeezo that hurts.....ouch [I'm practicing]

Something like:

I apologize, in advance, for anything I've said, or will say, that might offend anyone, including myself.

It'll save you a lot of typing...later. :rolleyes:

BajaGringo - 1-29-2010 at 05:08 PM

Quote:

They moved your post. Big deal. Get over yourself...

David K - 1-29-2010 at 05:35 PM

Yes it does... Oh moderator!!!

shari - 1-30-2010 at 09:55 AM

ummmm....this is an experiment gracias a elinvestig8r

girltempertantrum.gif - 31kB

ELINVESTIG8R - 1-30-2010 at 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by shari
ummmm....this is an experiment gracias a elinvestig8r

Nice Tantrum shari!:lol:

David K - 1-30-2010 at 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by morgaine7
This thread belongs in the "Suggestions, Comments, or Issues" forum. :P

Your wish was granted! This should really tic off BajaBad!

Bajahowodd - 1-30-2010 at 02:26 PM

Based on the first post, how would he/she even know?:lol:

The Gull - 1-30-2010 at 03:02 PM

Quote:

That makes you a Go-nad rather than a Nomad.

rts551 - 1-30-2010 at 03:03 PM

ELINVESTIG8R the coup is starting to get pretty vocal in various threads o n this board. time to get creative