BajaNomad

US invaded by Mexico

arrowhead - 3-30-2010 at 06:52 PM

Check it out. Those are armed Mexican marines on the US side of the border at San Yisidro.

Udo - 3-30-2010 at 07:02 PM

I could be wrong, but the marines appear to be 8 car-lenghts from the US border:?:

JESSE - 3-30-2010 at 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by arrowhead
Check it out. Those are armed Mexican marines on the US side of the border at San Yisidro.

LOL!!!!! Heres a few just for you arrowhead:

[Edited on 3-31-2010 by JESSE]

DENNIS - 3-30-2010 at 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by udowinkler
I could be wrong, but the marines appear to be 8 car-lenghts from the US border:?:

Not that it matters to me, but it's US territory back to the dip in the road, behind those Marines.

DENNIS - 3-30-2010 at 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JESSE

Jeeezo....I would give anything if I could do that. They'd love it at Sharkey's.

arrowhead - 3-30-2010 at 08:08 PM

Diver - 3-30-2010 at 08:42 PM

Quote:

Nice watch but that table thingy will fall over any minute now.

Bob and Susan - 3-31-2010 at 06:28 AM

thanks ALOT arrowhead...

NOW i have to built that fence thing:no::no:

What can be done in Photoshop in 5 mintues

arrowhead - 3-31-2010 at 08:35 AM

Baja&Back - 3-31-2010 at 08:43 AM

US starts at those yellow posts.

Have had enough time sitting there, waiting, to figure that out!
:lol:

durrelllrobert - 3-31-2010 at 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by udowinkler

Google Earth shows it (yellow line) way back:

comitan - 3-31-2010 at 10:26 AM

Robert if the yellow line is correct, it looks like part of Mexico's Border check point is in the USA.:o:o

Bajahowodd - 3-31-2010 at 02:22 PM

And the problem is???

Thought there has been much activity increasing the cross-border cooperation between the two countries. Just guessing that those marines have explicit permission from our guys. For a reason.

mtgoat666 - 3-31-2010 at 02:30 PM

Quote:

there are raised, labeled traffic markers on pavement indicating where true border is. the pic does not show the pavement markers, but US agents and mex agents know where they are -- next time you drive across watch the ground and you'll see markers. you will see the US agents and their sniffing puppy dogs venture only as far south as the pavement markers.

DENNIS - 3-31-2010 at 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Baja&Back
US starts at those yellow posts.

Have had enough time sitting there, waiting, to figure that out!
:lol:

There's a dip in the road big enough to have a practical purpose, rain drainage, that runs across from one side to the other. The international boundry marker is at the end of the trench at the center by the USA / Mex fence. It's large and has a plaque on it stateing what it is.
The trench is where the yellow line indicates.
I don't know about the meandering line on the Mex side of the fence. It's in that zone where nothing makes sense.

Woooosh - 4-1-2010 at 09:09 AM

I crossed yesterday and also saw them walking around. They even did a couple car searches of vehicles behind me. The beggars were the least happy with their presence.

I do see some raised bumps near their feet- but the I think the border-line bumps are behind them.