BajaNomad

La Trinidad, La Ribera

Osprey - 4-10-2010 at 08:27 AM

La Trinidad RV Resort
La Ribera, East Cape, Baja Sur

My wife does not like Mexican food and she’s out of town so I slipped out last night to our best local eatery, La Trinidad.

Mexican buffet night is the best! Homemade everything including rellenos loaded with shrimp and all the tasty, spicy delights you can pack on a food line. Capped off with authentic Key Lime Pie (my favorite).

The drinks and ambience alone are a damn good reason to be there so for me, the great food was a bonus. All you East Cape travelers will love it so try it when you’re near the place. Can’t miss it, just turn left at the Pemex on the beach road going east.

Baja&Back - 4-10-2010 at 09:10 AM

We like the house special T-bone for a dollar (meat on the bone, $16 extra)
:lol:
but, you're right, it is La Ribera's best!

mulegemichael - 4-10-2010 at 10:00 AM

is that mike's place, osprey?

Osprey - 4-10-2010 at 11:08 AM

Yes, it is.

La Ribera's Best

Bajahowodd - 4-10-2010 at 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Baja&Back
We like the house special T-bone for a dollar (meat on the bone, $16 extra)
:lol:
but, you're right, it is La Ribera's best!

Is that like being the thinest kid at fat camp? Or more like the man with one eye being king in the valley of the blind?

:lol::lol::lol:

Osprey - 4-10-2010 at 04:20 PM

You mean the leper with the most fingers but Howard that's par for your course. "Howard, not the sharpest tool in the box"

Bajahowodd - 4-10-2010 at 05:01 PM

I'm a total feeb when it comes to tools, Jorge. I sometimes need to call in a contractor to help me open a mayonnaise jar when the lid is too tight. So, I guess you are correct.

:yes:

Osprey - 4-10-2010 at 05:45 PM

And you are a gentleman. Need a lot more of you guys.