BajaNomad

Tio Lupe's Barbecue

sourdough - 4-10-2010 at 07:47 PM

I would like to recommend the barbecued ribs at Loreto's Tio Lupe's Restaurante. They were the best I've had on the peninsula. Reasonably priced, as well!

irenemm - 4-10-2010 at 08:58 PM

Guess you have not had our then.
try our and then you can say that tio lupes are the best on the baja
Irene
Posada Don Diego

Bob H - 4-10-2010 at 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by irenemm
Guess you have not had our then.
try our and then you can say that tio lupes are the best on the baja
Irene
Posada Don Diego

What is your location?
Bob H

Pops - 4-10-2010 at 10:37 PM

How do I find you ?
Easy take Mexico Hwy. I (which is the only paved road) South. From Ensenada you will drive about 2 hours. When you get to Colonia Vicente Guerrero at the stop light the only one in town. You will then drive 1 mile south and on the west side of the road on the slight hill you will see a Corona Beer sign and a Tecate Beer sign the road is just north of the propane plant. Turn on the dirt road and head west pass the first place and we are 1/2 mile in off the hwy. Continue almost in a straight path but you will curve slightly to the left ( do not try to go up the cement road) and follow west. We are quiet (most of the time) and very safe. We live on the property so someone is always here. I told you we were the friendliest on the Baja. If your are coming from the south then turn at the end of the propane plant. We are about 12 miles north of San Quintin. Just to everyone drive careful don't be in a hurry as everyone else in Mexico is in a hurry. Stay safe and enjoy your stay in Mexico .

Bob H - 4-10-2010 at 10:48 PM

Well, never heard of this place, but it sounds great. Found this web site for those like me who are not in the know.

http://www.posadadondiego.com/IndexE03.html

Bob H

irenemm - 4-10-2010 at 11:36 PM

Thanks Pops for putting up my direction.
we have been here for 40 years.
stop and see us.
our web page need to be updated really bad but we are not really computer smart. don't know how to do it so we are looking for someone around here who want to trade work for lodging or food.
we don't have a bunch of drunk kids they was 5 years ago.
give a try Bob
Irene

capt. mike - 4-11-2010 at 06:55 AM

Johnson's pig roast.

had last night.
best. period.

durrelllrobert - 4-11-2010 at 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by capt. mike
Johnson's pig roast.

had last night.
best. period.

:coolup:http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/hh37/durrellrobert/?actio...

[Edited on 4-11-2010 by durrelllrobert]

Bajahowodd - 4-11-2010 at 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by capt. mike
Johnson's pig roast.

had last night.
best. period.

No question. But, they only do it once a week. Not always in town on the right day.