BajaNomad

Las Tres Virgenes now open for lunch

JESSE - 4-13-2010 at 10:35 PM

We now open for lunch at 1pm, featuring daily blue plate specials, a special lunch menu, and woodfired tortas and quesadillas.

I am doing a suckling pig tomorrow, guess what the quesadillas will be filled with?

[Edited on 4-14-2010 by JESSE]

Diver - 4-13-2010 at 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JESSE
I am doing a suckling pig tomorrow, guess what the quesadillas will be filled with?

You are a cruel, cruel man, Jesse.
Suckling pig quesadillas.... and I can't be there !!
You'll probably have some other disgustingly good treats too !
Suckling...... sure, go ahead; so what if I can't be there. :fire:

JESSE - 4-13-2010 at 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Diver
Quote:
Originally posted by JESSE

You are a cruel, cruel man, Jesse.
Suckling pig quesadillas.... and I can't be there !!
You'll probably have some other disgustingly good treats too !
Suckling...... sure, go ahead; so what if I can't be there. :fire:

Did i mention i am also roasting a sonora primerib and theres a special torta filling for tomorrow?:lol:

Diver - 4-13-2010 at 11:09 PM

Next you'll be posting those obscene food photos again !
Please ? :biggrin:

irenemm - 4-14-2010 at 12:33 AM

Yummy
I wish I was in La Paz. My favorite carne de puerco.

DianaT - 4-14-2010 at 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Diver
Next you'll be posting those obscene food photos again !
Please ? :biggrin:

:yes::yes::yes::yes:

If I can't be there, you can at least continue the torture so we can drool all over our keyboards----

I really do look forward to when we can make it to La Paz and dine at your place.

tripledigitken - 4-14-2010 at 08:31 AM

Sucklin Pig and Roasted Sonoran Primerib..........................

1,000 miles away....................

Oh the humanity!!!!!!!!!!!

Best of luck with the expanded hours, don't work yourself to death!

Ken

dtbushpilot - 4-14-2010 at 01:05 PM

Jesse, do you have outside seating where we can bring our sometimes well behaved Yorkie with us?

Bajahowodd - 4-14-2010 at 01:39 PM

That is really good news. I do have a question, Jesse. In the states, many fine restaurants open for lunch at 11:00- 11:30, and then close at 2:00 or thereabouts, only to open again later for dinner. Might I assume that your 1pm opening for lunch indicates that you will be open for the rest of the day? And that I could come in for lunch at 3-4pm?

JESSE - 4-14-2010 at 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by dtbushpilot
Jesse, do you have outside seating where we can bring our sometimes well behaved Yorkie with us?

Not a problem, but we do have a cat roaming around the patio, if your dog is not a cat killer, its ok.;D

JESSE - 4-14-2010 at 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajahowodd
That is really good news. I do have a question, Jesse. In the states, many fine restaurants open for lunch at 11:00- 11:30, and then close at 2:00 or thereabouts, only to open again later for dinner. Might I assume that your 1pm opening for lunch indicates that you will be open for the rest of the day? And that I could come in for lunch at 3-4pm?

Lunch is from 1 til 4:45pm, after that the dinner menu kicks in. As for opening earlier, we will just have to wait and see what customers want.

Marie-Rose - 4-14-2010 at 04:47 PM

That is such great news!!:spingrin:

I have been reading reviews and listening to rave rants... now we can dine and get back to TS before dark!!! Sorry that I have to wait until Oct.!:(

Bajahowodd - 4-14-2010 at 05:18 PM

That is exactly correct. Even folks staying in the Cabo area can make it to Jesse's and back before dark. I have some friends who will be in Cabo in two weeks and will encourage them to make the trip for the great food and ambiance.

JESSE - 4-14-2010 at 10:42 PM

Woodfire roasted suckling pig quesadilla, made with valle de guadalupe artisan gouda cheese, hand made flour tortillas, and chiltepin sauce with a touch of the roast own juices.

irenemm - 4-14-2010 at 11:51 PM

oh I wish I did not see this.
can someone bring me one on the way north . please
no on eis not enough maybe 4 or 5 becasue i will have to share.
looks so good.
yummy

DianaT - 4-15-2010 at 09:37 AM

Keyboard is soaked with drool. That looks incredible--surprised you got a picture before someone gobbled it up.

bajalinda - 4-15-2010 at 04:47 PM

Ditto Marie-Rose's post.

This is really good news for those of us who make a day run to La Paz for errands and shopping and want to get back home before dark. Thanks Jesse!

MitchMan - 6-25-2010 at 08:55 AM

Ah, man, Jesse, I wish that I had read this thread before today. Just got back from 10 days in La Paz, would've, could've, shoud've gone to your place for lunch. But, I will back in early July. Save lots of pork for me, I am going to single handedly eat it all in one sitting.

wsdunc - 6-25-2010 at 09:15 AM

Just finished breakfast, saw the picture, and I'm starving.

Russ - 6-25-2010 at 09:22 AM

Can you come to "Los Chibatos" ?????:spingrin:

bajabass - 6-25-2010 at 12:13 PM

I had lunch at Jesse's place over Memorial weekend. Tuna Tanake I think, seared quickly in oil and sesame, very fresh yellowfin, most excellent!!:biggrin: The atmosphere, and a very gracious host, make for a great experience. When the wife and I can end up in La Paz at the same time,:?:, our first dinner date will be at Jesse's!:P

monoloco - 6-25-2010 at 07:27 PM

We had lunch there about a month ago, the ostinones were great.