BajaNomad

Finally a perfect day on the Pacific side!

shari - 5-3-2010 at 08:09 PM

After a couple weeks of relentless wind and chilly weather...the last couple days have been heavenly here on the pacific coast in Asuncion. Perfect 80 degree weather with a gentle breeze, sunny skies and calming seas.

For some reason abalone fishing was suspended today so we loaded up the rods and dogs and headed for our secret fishing beach. I've never seen so many boca dulces...a fish every cast on silver crocodiles...sheesh...we got our limit in no time which were delicioso on the BBQ!!

the perfect baja day...great fishing, dolphins, coyotes, beach walk, swim...OK...dip then....a sunburn, tecate plus we came home with a load of special manzanito wood...BONUS!

Bajaboy - 5-3-2010 at 08:16 PM

Supposed to be nice all week...glad you were able to enjoy it.

bajabass - 5-3-2010 at 08:16 PM

Way to go Shari! I really need a day like that!!

shari - 5-3-2010 at 08:31 PM

hey bajabass....

This BASS is for you...yesterdays catch...found the sweet bass spot.

and sirenita has one for ya too

Bajaboy - 5-3-2010 at 08:47 PM

Miller Lite?

bajabass - 5-4-2010 at 07:04 AM

Perfect eating size Shari. I spent 2 hours walking around Balboa Island in Newport Sunday throwing swim baits on 4lb. 2 dinky spotted bay bass, and a lizardfish for my efforts. 87 zillion people, jets taking off overhead, no parking, and I can't even sit down for a smoke and cerveca, it's illegal. You and Juan are living the life! Oh, no abalone today, let's go to the beach for wide open surf fishing. Horrible lady, just horrible:lol: Mrs. Dra. Bajabass just returned from La Paz Sunday as well. Things are looking good for a southern relocation soon, and BA is on the "get lost for a week or two list". :bounce:

Barbareno - 5-4-2010 at 07:37 AM

Sounds like your almost there Bajabass.

Our house has been for sale now for just over a month. No nibbles. So frustrating. Want to get lost myself. And I wouldn't even be offended if someone suggest I go fly a kite. ;)

tiotomasbcs - 5-4-2010 at 08:21 AM

Last week was windy & cold down here, too! But no fog!! Yesterday was an excellent day with light breezes warm sunshine. Today looks like a repeat. No Bad Days, Mike! Cinco de Mayo and Dia de Las Madres gonna be fun! Happy Mother's Day Ladies! Tio

bajabass - 5-4-2010 at 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Barbareno
Sounds like your almost there Bajabass.

Our house has been for sale now for just over a month. No nibbles. So frustrating. Want to get lost myself. And I wouldn't even be offended if someone suggest I go fly a kite. ;)
The only hiccup is selling this business. I know houses are slow right now, but try to get decent money for a business these days. The first broker I met with suggested a listing price so low it was insulting! It does look like my better half will find work in La Paz before I can sell, and go play with Shari and Juan on the beach.:yes: There are so many Nomads I want to meet, and so many places I need to stay, relax, and fish, I won't know where to start:bounce:

You got it!

Skipjack Joe - 5-4-2010 at 01:51 PM

:yes::yes::yes::yes: Holding them out towards the camera. :yes::yes::yes::yes:

Didn't know you could catch those rascals on Krocodiles. On the other hand people didn't believe me that you can catch corbina on Kastmasters, either.

sheeesh!

eetdrt88 - 5-5-2010 at 10:37 AM

livin the life:spingrin::yes::spingrin::yes: hope to join u soon 4 some of that action:cool: