BajaNomad

need to get a gifts pkg to Juan Y Shari

capt. mike - 5-31-2010 at 05:00 PM

at Asuncion.
who is driving there next and i'll have it dropped shipped to your home - ?? i am talking small item 2 pounds max.
Zac maybe you??
PM me with shipping address. takes like 5 days to get there so don't reply if you're going right away.
thx.

zforbes - 5-31-2010 at 05:33 PM

Mike, I'm returning to the states in mid-June with an anticipated Asuncion return date of mid-July. I imagine there will be people coming down before then, but if not, I'll be happy to do a delivery.

Zoe

capt. mike - 5-31-2010 at 05:50 PM

ok Zoe you are on girl!
send me your shipping address where you can receive UPS not a PO box, ok?
has to be a street address.

send via PM here or to my email at

info at screamingairlines dot com

thx!!

shari - 5-31-2010 at 07:27 PM

wooo hooo...thanks MIke...love surprises...so have you prepared the secret stuff (in the gold can?) or did ya squirrel it away??

capt. mike - 6-1-2010 at 08:16 AM

well we were gonna do it sun by the pool but we forgot and then we left mon so it is in my pantry. Janeen can't eat it dietetic reasons and i hate to open it just for myself so i am holding it until Tom and i get together again which is in OR for a huge 4th blast at a friend's estate with private runway or when we hit El Socorrito south of SQ where our friend has a spectacular home on that private strip.
we are pretty much done with the Cortez side for summer. i am tired of the heat and the humidity is coming soon.

ok thx

capt. mike - 6-1-2010 at 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by zforbes
Mike, I'm returning to the states in mid-June with an anticipated Asuncion return date of mid-July. I imagine there will be people coming down before then, but if not, I'll be happy to do a delivery.

Zoe

i'll time for a end of june arrival by UPS to the addy you sent me, thx!