BajaNomad

I'm shaking and have the Jones

Howard - 6-27-2010 at 02:42 PM

I am up here in So. Cal for another 7 days B-4 I come down to Loreto and have not seen a fishing report in a couple of days.

Someone, anyone, even if you have to lie, give me a report!

I'm shaking and desperate here!

DENNIS - 6-27-2010 at 03:22 PM

Fishing is good. Even when it's not good, it's good. If a fish was never caught again in or around Loreto, it's still good. :yes:

wessongroup - 6-27-2010 at 03:27 PM

Exactly...

Russ - 6-27-2010 at 03:50 PM

I'll disagree with my two amigos above. When you're on a fishing mission and there are no fish to play with it SUCKS!

DENNIS - 6-27-2010 at 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Russ
I'll disagree with my two amigos above. When you're on a fishing mission and there are no fish to play with it SUCKS!

Awww, c'mon, Russ........days like those are why you have a cooler full of Pacifico on board. :lol:

tiotomasbcs - 6-27-2010 at 04:00 PM

didn't I just read about a cold water current inside 20miles. Search recent fishing posts. Los Barriles finally broke open and you should find pics of that, too. Surfers w/o waves are like fisherman with no bite---booring!!!:no::spingrin: Tio

Russ - 6-27-2010 at 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by tiotomasbcs
didn't I just read about a cold water current inside 20miles. Search recent fishing posts. Los Barriles finally broke open and you should find pics of that, too. Surfers w/o waves are like fisherman with no bite---booring!!!:no::spingrin: Tio

AND DRUNK:lol:

Howard - 6-27-2010 at 05:14 PM

You mean it's OK to fish and drink as long as your not the captain?

fishabductor - 6-27-2010 at 05:16 PM

depends on the captain

Bob and Susan - 6-27-2010 at 05:25 PM

down here in mulege we don't fish anymore...

we "catch":lol::lol:

Pescador - 6-28-2010 at 07:22 AM

You sure got some accurate and up to date reporting. Bill Erhardt, who is one of the really good fisherman from Loreto reported recently that the Dorado are starting to show pretty well, but you do need to be aware of the temperature breaks and watch for temp changes. There is not a lot of floating stuff like weed so far in the warmer water, but when you do find it and a tempbreak is close, things could be really good. Sails and Marlin are showing up with a great deal of regularity, but the same thing, you have to find the breaks and current rips. Deep yellowtail are still biting but you need to be geared up for some battles as they like to stay down there on the reef and without at least 50 lb., they are not coming off of the rocks and will cut you before you can lift them very far. Cabrilla are about the same as always.

capt. mike - 6-28-2010 at 10:18 AM

wonders what ever happened to that guy Fishbuck here??!!
he seemed to be all over the fishing scene.

DENNIS - 6-28-2010 at 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by capt. mike

I think he got sent to his room and never came out.

Robertofox - 6-28-2010 at 10:40 AM

Was down in Chivato for the last two weeks and had a very bad time trying to find the elusive Dorado. Also threw live bait at a few marlin with no bite.....I still like "boat rides" BUT, I spend alot of time and money and effort on fueling up the boat, making bait. It's alot of work to get no fish. I metered 75 deg on the average the fisrt week then 78/82 deg on last week. Fish were still hiding. But we ate alot of crab from the esturary. Caught Pargo at night in front the house on Shell beach. That's always fun. Having beer on board is a requisite. Hey Russ. Where did all the bait go? Went to Dead Man's and took along time to get them. Not too many. Usually around 7 at a visit. Were lucky one day and nabbed 12. Oh well. Sorry I didn't come by and visit. Back to work I go. Lunch is over......seeya!

KAT54 - 6-28-2010 at 01:45 PM

Is not fishbuck the fishabductor now?

bajabass - 6-28-2010 at 02:30 PM

:o:no::spingrin:

KAT54 - 6-28-2010 at 03:16 PM

Maybe the fishabductor is really bajabass?
Both Mex wives.
Both new to baja
Both renters
Both into cars and boats

mtgoat666 - 6-28-2010 at 03:33 PM

Quote:

i think he got a mail-order wife. she now has him kitty-whipped :lol::lol:

bajabass - 6-28-2010 at 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by KAT54
Maybe the fishabductor is really bajabass?
Both Mex wives.
Both new to baja
Both renters
Both into cars and boats
:yes:Yup Kat, we have quite a bit in common. He is one up on me though. He is living large on the East Cape, and I'm still stuck in the O.C.:barf:

fishabductor - 6-28-2010 at 09:13 PM

The return of IQ54!!

Renters?? Sorry wrong guy.

Cars? I haven't owned a car in 20 years.

If 8 years(6 fulltime) in baja is new, then I guess I am new to baja.

bajabass - 6-29-2010 at 06:07 AM

Yeah, since my first surf trip to K-55 was only in 1974, and I've had a place in La Mision for 8 years, I'm a newbie for sure!:lol:

fishabductor - 6-29-2010 at 08:59 AM

you got me beat there bajabass.

My first trip was 2001. Before that I was broke and in MT. Thank god my parents decided to retire here. It changed my life for the better.;)

goat.....sometimes you can be a real

capt. mike - 6-29-2010 at 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666
Quote:

i think he got a mail-order wife. she now has him kitty-whipped :lol::lol:

crack up!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

maybe he tied up with KAT 54 and the KAT has HIS tongue.:light::lol: