BajaNomad

Inauguration of the Tide Pool Bistro in Asuncion

shari - 8-10-2010 at 10:01 AM

Sirenita & Adrian had a successful opening last weekend of their new little Bistro, the Tide Pool.

Here were the first fish tacos served to the surf club guys and first pesos made in this new endeavour.

Nomad CG and his family came down to have sushi and presented Sirenita with an opening good luck gift.

they did a brisk pizza business and served lots of fish tacos, sushi, seared halibut and the lime pie was a hit!

It was a fun event with lots of great food and people...thanks to all of you who showed their support.
Here are some of the folks who attended.

Everyone had a good time, we had a nice campfire to end things off. I wish Sirenita & Adrian great success with thier bistro...they are off to a great start!

[Edited on 8-10-2010 by shari]

David K - 8-10-2010 at 10:16 AM

So happy to see this!

If you ask, CG will play his didgeridoo to bless the new business with good Australian vibes!:light:

ELINVESTIG8R - 8-10-2010 at 10:34 AM

Sirenita & Adrian I am sending my sincerest wishes to you two in Bahía Asunción encouraging you both to have a very successful business and life together.

Mexitron - 8-10-2010 at 11:06 AM

Awesome! Can't wait to try it out!

woody with a view - 8-10-2010 at 12:16 PM

58 days and counting.....

Iflyfish - 8-10-2010 at 03:24 PM

What a GRAND opening! Congratulations!! You are on your way!!

IflyfishandMrsfishwishyouthebestofluckandsuccess

SiReNiTa - 8-11-2010 at 08:45 AM

Thanks everyone for your well wishes!
We've been enjoying our new adventure tremendously and will continue to do so, hopefully for a long long time!
Things have been going very well, and we are confident that they will only get better as time goes on.

Many thanks to all the wonderful nomads and other friends who helped us out and gave us good advice that has helped us loads.

Can't wait to see all of you here!!!

BajaBlanca - 8-11-2010 at 08:50 AM

congratulations !!!!!! we know Adrian's food firsthand and the food is so delicious !!! buen provecho a todos !! one day you will be a Baja legend, I bet !!

Bob H - 8-11-2010 at 09:02 AM

Congratulations and big wishes for success! Wow, the food looks great. Everyone looks so happy.
Bob H

pacside - 8-11-2010 at 09:24 AM

All my favs; sushi, fish tacos and pizza...wow! The food looks really really good and what a great venue. I wish you both and the lil bun in the oven all the best. Just wish you set up shop a little further south so I could partake. :spingrin:

pacside

mulegemichael - 8-11-2010 at 12:09 PM

wow!....hope you guys are open when we get there at the end of november cause we'll keep ya busy..congrats on all you've done!

Pompano - 8-11-2010 at 03:02 PM

I can always patronize another bar and cafe. See you this coming fall/iwnter Save me a HOOKUP for the motorhome and co-pilot.

bajamedic - 8-12-2010 at 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Pompano
I can always patronize another bar and cafe. See you this coming fall/iwnter Save me a HOOKUP for the motorhome and co-pilot.

Uhhh, what kind of "hookup" does that co-pilot need? No, no please, don't answer that. LOL JH:P

CG - 8-12-2010 at 02:13 PM

Shari, we had a GREAT time visiting you guys down there...I only wish we could have stayed a day or two longer.

Sirenita & Adrian, we wish you all the best with the bistro, the food was great! Thanks again for making the sushi for me!

:yes::yes::yes:

My daughter Nayeli had a wonderful time and says "HI!"