BajaNomad

Tijuana quickie.....

capt. mike - 8-16-2010 at 12:37 PM

the Marriott is truly 1st class.
enjoyed 3 nites there.
wish i would have had more time to noodle around the town.

border crossing back into USA was a total pain, we got the bus lane so it was same as sentri - took bags out and walked thru then exited for the limo back to Brown field then a 2 hour flight home.

MsTerieus - 8-16-2010 at 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by capt. mike
the Marriott is truly 1st class.
enjoyed 3 nites there.

Three nights? Sounds like time for a lot of "quickies." :lol:

Urban Legend?

Bajahowodd - 8-16-2010 at 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by fishabductor
Quickies in TJ? Are there any donkeys involved?

[Edited on 8-16-2010 by fishabductor]

Or for real? Any old reprobates out there that can confirm from personal experience?:lol:

Bajahowodd - 8-16-2010 at 04:12 PM

Cartels?

capt. mike - 8-16-2010 at 04:54 PM

there were some of the hottest latinas i have ever seen walking around the lobby and bars. the golf club next door was having a tourney. one guy said it was mexican pros. club campestre.
a girl at the pool i was jacuzzing with said her husband won a car.

so i said.....wanna go for a ride?? hahahaha. i mean HOT chicks in skimpy skirts and stiletto heels. just rich chicks, not hookers as far as i could tell.

DENNIS - 8-16-2010 at 04:57 PM

Quote:
i mean HOT chicks in skimpy skirts and stiletto heels. just rich chicks, not hookers as far as i could tell.

Uh huh. How do you think they got rich?

Woooosh - 8-16-2010 at 05:13 PM

...speaking of TJ girls with money--- WEEDS is back and starts up again tonight on showtime. Picks up at the TJ party where the teen son kills the TJ Mayors wife with a croquet mallet. This kid is tough and didn't like his mom being threatened. The TJ Mayor character is kind of Hank Rhonish with a private zoo and all.

[Edited on 8-17-2010 by Woooosh]

Pompano - 8-16-2010 at 05:14 PM

Hey..those donkeys in the clubs? I always thought it was a petting zoo?
What the...?

SDRonni - 8-16-2010 at 07:14 PM

Ewwwwww..........

Woooosh - 8-16-2010 at 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Pompano
What the...?

This topic comes up all the time and no one ever has first-hand knowledge of such events. As a kid we tried to find them in the early morning TJ hours- but no cab ever got us to one. In retrospect- I would probably feel bad for the donkey.

mulegemichael - 8-16-2010 at 09:28 PM

..as a sailor back in the 60s we searched, uh, a buddy of mine searched high and low for DAYS in tj for the legendary "donkey show"...cab after cab we, uh, they, took, probing the town for this spectacle...alas, THEY found nothing to ever hint there was such a show..so there.

k-rico - 8-17-2010 at 07:53 AM

Due to lack of interest because of the dramatic decrease in American tourists in TJ, the donkey shows have been cancelled, transsexual venues have been closed, and Elvis portraits on black velvet are hard to find.

capt. mike - 8-17-2010 at 08:11 AM

true fact:
Catherine the Great loved to get porked by equine and had a special jig rig set up to support the animal.
the rigging failed one time and she was crushed and that's how she died a happy woman.
don't believe it?? look it up.:lol::lol::lol::lol:
strange but true.
in fact there are similar tales from the mid ages, sort of a pop culture thing among the landed gentry aristocrats who had nada to do but pine for their men in battle or a good replacement.....Trigger.

capt. mike - 8-17-2010 at 08:36 AM

no - it was taught in a history class i took at my alma mater NAU by a prof Dr. Jeffrey ? sh!t last name escapes me, have to read my transcripts - who writes / wrote extensively on victorian Europe.
so - it might be BS but usually those who are published stick to facts and footnotes in their bibliography or risk censure and loss or job or tenure.

makes a neat story anyway.

k-rico - 8-17-2010 at 08:38 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by k-rico
Due to lack of interest because of the dramatic decrease in American tourists in TJ, the donkey shows have been cancelled, transsexual venues have been closed, and Elvis portraits on black velvet are hard to find.

Rico,

How is TJ ever going to survive without these staples?

Why would anyone ever go to a Donkeyless, Transsexularless and Elvisless TJ?????????????????:?:

Q.E.D. ;D

Bob H - 8-17-2010 at 08:50 AM

http://europeanhistory.about.com/od/catherinethegreat/a/hist...

MsTerieus - 8-17-2010 at 10:22 AM

Quote:
I do know it's for real. A guy up in WA got humped to death by a horse several years ago at a beastiality club.

how would you explain that one to the parents or loved ones?

[Edited on 8-16-2010 by fishabductor]

That's so disgusting and SO wrong. Poor abused animals: I hope PETA goes after the culprits! :fire:

MsTerieus - 8-17-2010 at 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Pompano
What the...?

The "petting" in "petting zoo" takes on a whole new meaning! :lol:

DENNIS - 8-17-2010 at 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by MsTerieus
That's so disgusting and SO wrong. Poor abused animals: I hope PETA goes after the culprits! :fire:

I think this stuff is out of PETA'S league. Maybe a visit from the Lobotomy Squad would be more in order.

MsTerieus - 8-17-2010 at 10:28 AM

Quote:
Quote:

makes a neat story anyway.

Unless you are a relative of Catherine the Great!!!

Do Centaurs use the Internet? ;D

capt. mike - 8-17-2010 at 12:20 PM

thx Bob H!!
i am going to write NAU and ask to have Dr. Jeffry XXXXXX censured for teaching us bad facts!! if he is still there.....hahahaha!! hilarious stuff anyway true or not.

Oh....there was a place, and still is....

mcfez - 9-2-2010 at 09:48 PM

Blue Ox Club back in the 60's.

Currently:
http://greensboring.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=328