BajaNomad

muzzleloaders in Mexico

john68 - 9-4-2010 at 09:34 AM

Are muzzleloading guns subject to the same restrictions as other firearms in Mexico or are they pretty much unregulated as they are in the States?

thanks.

Cardon Man - 9-4-2010 at 11:15 AM

don't know for sure...but i bet they must be well regulated.

woody with a view - 9-4-2010 at 01:49 PM

does that mean ANY air gun (BB, pellet) handgun or rifle is legal.

DENNIS - 9-4-2010 at 02:04 PM

I don't know, FA. I don't think I'd want to get caught with that gun in Mexico. Even if it were technically legal, you would be in the slammer a long time before that was established.
We're already on the sht-list for supplying the cartels with weapons. That puts us in a bad position to insist on legal rights concerning guns.

Cypress - 9-4-2010 at 02:20 PM

Is there something wrong with this picture? The Mexican nationals can have any and all sorts of weapons, but the tourists must be unarmed? Doe's the term "Sitting Ducks" fit? Maybe? The local guys must be afraid to face an armed tourist. They might get shot.:biggrin:

DENNIS - 9-4-2010 at 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by fishabductor

..the only thing missing is large offshore fish.

Here ya go, FA. Buy a bunch of these and toss them around the house.

http://www.plushieseverywhere.com/marine_life.html

mtgoat666 - 9-4-2010 at 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by fishabductor
Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
I don't know, FA. I don't think I'd want to get caught with that gun in Mexico. Even if it were technically legal, you would be in the slammer a long time before that was established.
We're already on the sht-list for supplying the cartels with weapons. That puts us in a bad position to insist on legal rights concerning guns.

I am curently on CL looking at land for sale in Eastern WA on my other tab. 37 acres for $40k with a well.... I can be armed to the teeth if I desire,

i don't understand gringo's insecurity that makes them so reliant on guns. perhaps y'all need therapy?

DENNIS - 9-4-2010 at 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666
i don't understand gringo's insecurity that makes them so reliant on guns. perhaps y'all need therapy?

Guns ARE therapy.

capt. mike - 9-5-2010 at 07:17 AM

good thing AZ just amended its gun laws to allow concealed weapons rights of all the citizenry and not just the bad guys who don't follow the laws anyway. Used to have a permit - they threw out that law mandating firearms had to be displayed in plain sight. I can now have a heater in my back pocket or boot.
hahahaha.

can't wait to read about the next small time hold up guy/druggie/miscreant holding up a Circle K at midnight who gets blown away by a 3rd party citizen getting gas who pulls his Glock and administers proper street justice.
woo hoo!!! An armed citizenry is a safe citizenry.

what say you Goat? guess i am a "cracker"... hahaha

mtgoat666 - 9-5-2010 at 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by capt. mike
good thing AZ just amended its gun laws to allow concealed weapons rights of all the citizenry and not just the bad guys who don't follow the laws anyway. Used to have a permit - they threw out that law mandating firearms had to be displayed in plain sight. I can now have a heater in my back pocket or boot.
hahahaha.

can't wait to read about the next small time hold up guy/druggie/miscreant holding up a Circle K at midnight who gets blown away by a 3rd party citizen getting gas who pulls his Glock and administers proper street justice.
woo hoo!!! An armed citizenry is a safe citizenry.

what say you Goat? guess i am a "cracker"... hahaha

you asked.

yes, you are a cracker. also an uncouth turd, redneck, bigot, and waste of space.

woody with a view - 9-5-2010 at 08:47 AM

goat, it is refered to as "a waste of skin!"

get your facts in order....:P

Cypress - 9-5-2010 at 09:24 AM

If you don't like guns, don't own a gun. Good for you, but don't tell me I can't have one. And the name calling is getting to be a little silly.

capt. mike - 9-5-2010 at 10:00 AM

"you asked.
yes, you are a cracker. also an uncouth turd, redneck, bigot, and waste of space. "

gee... and i thot we had some common ground someplace...i do practice tolerance. you might explore that as a concept.
it will help you relax...hahahaha.

:spingrin::spingrin:

capt. mike - 9-5-2010 at 05:18 PM

we should have a baja cracker's get together!

DENNIS - 9-5-2010 at 05:21 PM

What's a "cracker"?
Your rendition...please.

DENNIS - 9-5-2010 at 05:30 PM

So....Goat says this is Capt. Mike?

"Yo homey pick the cotton faster cuz here comes ole Mr.Cracker with his whip!"

Mikey....do you have a whip?