BajaNomad

Incoming: One Frenchie, One Canuck.

bigzaggin - 9-25-2010 at 12:11 PM

Attention Nomads -

After four days at my house studying The Almanac, borrowing surfboards and learning the finer points of airing down, my French friend Loic and his girlfriend Nat have today crossed the border for a 2 month Baja mission. He's surf-starved and will likely be pinging between El Rosario & Abre, maybe all the way down to Conejo.

There are great people so if you run across them please, stop and say hi, give them the heads up on any dangers ahead, incoming weather, etc.

Did I mention they're in a blue 1994 Honda Accord Wagon (Canada plates) with like, 6" of ground clearance?

Anyway, please post if anyone runs into them. Curious know where they are...and how many tires they've destroyed.

[Edited on 9-25-2010 by bigzaggin]

Leo - 9-25-2010 at 03:25 PM

Nothing seen yet, but eh, they sound like going the right direction. Cheers!

BajaBlanca - 9-25-2010 at 04:46 PM

if they contact you, have them visit us in la bocana, i will give them a meal and they can meet with the surf club !!

burnrope - 9-26-2010 at 12:46 AM

A Frog & a Hoser. Should be a memorable trip.

bigzaggin - 9-26-2010 at 09:59 AM

Thanks Blanca...

They actually asked me about places they could go if they wanted a break from dirt camping and I had strongly suggested Bocana, Asuncion & Rene...so I bet you will be seeing them in a few weeks, ditto for Shari.