BajaNomad

1st trip Loreto and back

Ricgoc - 1-11-2011 at 12:10 AM

I drove Baja with my wife and 2 daughters starting dec 27. What a gr8 trip. Stopped in el Rosario the first night. Good room at the Baja cactus. Good dinner, scallops and conversation at the best of Baja.

Had a wonderful time at loreto bay. Great food, islas, mita, great people.

I was really impressed with the road conditions. Only a little construction south of ensenada. Great views.

Stayed at the Maria Celeste in San quentin on the way home. Nice clean place, good wi fi.

Only 80 minutes to cross the tijuana border at 11am.

Baja, I miss u already.

[Edited on 1-11-2011 by Ricgoc]

[Edited on 1-11-2011 by Ricgoc]

David K - 1-11-2011 at 12:15 AM

Thanks Ricgoc, welcome to Baja Nomad!

Sounds like after this trip to Loreto, you have caught 'Baja Fever'!

Is there a map of Baja on a wall in your home or garage, yet??? :lol::bounce::cool:

bajabass - 1-11-2011 at 04:56 AM

Hard to leave, and even harder to stay away! Funny about the map David. I had one on the wall at my shop until the day I got the check from the new owner! Different colored pushpins for places I'd been to, along with pics, and places I will be going now that I'm in La Paz for good.
Be careful Ricgoc, there is no Baja antivirus known to man!!! :biggrin:

torch - 1-11-2011 at 08:08 AM

My 1st trip was in 76 to bay of LA as a kid. I've been fishing all over baja and driven the length a few times. When my friend took me to his place to surf, I knew that trip would change my life. I am now his neighbor and take a dozen trips or so a year. Yes there is no Baja antivirus but I'm not looking. :bounce::bounce::bounce:

BAJACAT - 1-11-2011 at 07:48 PM

Ricgoc, I bet that when you guys saw the turquois waters of Bahia Concepcion, thats when you realized that the long trip was, worth it.
just like when you see water and islands at Bahia de los Angeles when you are comming down the hill.Welcome to BajaNomad and sorry my friend but you already infected by the BV,(BAJA VIRUS)..