BajaNomad

San Quintin - Restaurant Mision Santa Isabel

MexicoTed - 1-27-2011 at 06:25 PM

Stopped at Restaurant Mision Santa Isabel on Jan. 18th for breakfast. We had a really good "huevos al gusto" meal; Huevos a la Mexicana for me and Huevos con Chorizo for my brother. He also said it was the best coffee he's had in Baja. The restaurant was very clean and a friendly staff. It's located on Hwy. 1 at Km.189 on the east side.

Ted

David K - 1-27-2011 at 06:28 PM

Great place... Soup is out of this world yummy!

'BajaCactus' and I had dinner there when we drove to El Rosario together back in 2004.

bajacalifornian - 1-27-2011 at 08:07 PM

Only place I know they serve two waffles with an order. North or South, always stop there.

vandenberg - 1-27-2011 at 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajacalifornian
North or South, always stop there.

Ditto.

Bajaboy - 1-27-2011 at 08:58 PM

We first went there with Nomad El Gato Loco and his lovely sidekick.

We stop there now with the family and Tonia always serves us. I think the first time our son left our site occurred when Tonia took him on a tour of the restaurant and kitchen....he was 6 weeks old. Now he gets excited when we pull in the parking lot.

Zac

elgatoloco - 1-27-2011 at 09:17 PM

Bajaboy I remember it well. We were worried you would not get your son back. :biggrin: We never make a trip south without at least one stop coming or going even if it's just to fill up the coffee thermos. The Huevos Oaxaca style are B's favorita.:dudette: