BajaNomad

To all B.C.S. nomads:

bajacalifornian - 1-31-2011 at 08:36 PM

(like 2 Vespas collide, 17 hurt)

As you know Mike & crew are headed for Lopez.

The town of Pto. A. Lopez Mateos, as Mike is with Baja, wishes to show the world their delightful little fishing village is safe. The town has Mike's story running on 1440 AM out of Ciudad Constitucion. Depending on timing (i.e. Friday arrival with fanfare) La Paz chanel 8 Televisa will have camera and crew there Saturday for his party. Newspaper as well.

I suggest, we all dig out sleeping bags and such to spread out on a piece of real estate in town. Generators if ya got em. Tables & chairs if ya got em. Anything. The town can handle the heads. Hotels are booked with whale watchers. I've a house down because I just moved my sons from Monterrey (cause it is dangerous there) to La Paz and donated stove refer and such to their new digs in La Paz. Crippled house has 5 beds and 2 baths though. Much room on the floor and outside and other lots for the Bajaholics. Hit us here, or U2U. Just keep up with his travels and mark your calendars.

Finally find out who the hell some of you are!

captkw - 1-31-2011 at 08:49 PM

need I say it, I love LOPES MATAOS but (b-tchIN) dont like seeing a boat over loaded...ya know!!!

Two kids, one dog, and a few other unsinkables

mcfez - 2-1-2011 at 06:51 AM

I am sure there are 18 life jackets on board.

.................delightful little fishing village is safe

captkw - 2-1-2011 at 07:01 AM

is it still a coop fishing gig?

tripledigitken - 2-1-2011 at 07:04 AM

The extra free board comes in handy when everyone leans to one side to pet a whale.

captkw - 2-1-2011 at 08:51 AM

maney moon's ago, I was camping in the northern part of mag bay (boca soledad) and saw something strange coimg south toward's me..after it got closer I could see three panga's tied together,,with a pick up truck,sideway's on top of the boat's...that was a photo op,but no camera

LaTijereta - 2-1-2011 at 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by captkw
maney moon's ago, I was camping in the northern part of mag bay (boca soledad) and saw something strange coimg south toward's me..after it got closer I could see three panga's tied together,,with a pick up truck,sideway's on top of the boat's...that was a photo op,but no camera

Not Mag Bay.. but still a good story.....:light:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfOhBENw_d4