BajaNomad

Yo-Zuri on sale @ $2.99 each

Santiago - 3-7-2011 at 03:44 PM

Cabelas has put a dozen or so models of various Yo-Zuri lures at $2.99 each; not bad given these things go in the $10 range. Also, X-Raps are $3-$4 dollars off, no big deal but buy-5-get-1-free that Rapala throws in helps.
Go to their "Bargain Cave", "New this week", "Boating and Fishing".

Cardon Man - 3-7-2011 at 03:55 PM

Good tip on the sale. Yozuri has some great lures. Too bad the Yozuri Bonitas aren't $2.99!

Russ - 3-7-2011 at 05:11 PM

Thanks! got my order in but unfortunately I saw some other things I just have to have.:rolleyes:

bajabass - 3-8-2011 at 03:53 AM

Russ, how do you have them shipped here? Or do you ship to Socal and pick the stuff up?

Alan - 3-8-2011 at 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajabass
Russ, how do you have them shipped here? Or do you ship to Socal and pick the stuff up?
Bajabass, I'm headed to La Paz in a week. Did you need something?

bajabass - 3-8-2011 at 09:53 PM

No Alan, but muchas gracias!!! I have run out of room to store any more stuff. Contact me when you arrive, I'll take you out on the Triumph. Hey, we might even catch a fish!:yes:

[Edited on 3-9-2011 by bajabass]

Alan - 3-9-2011 at 08:04 AM

Looking forward to it. Off to Fred Hall Show today.

[Edited on 3-9-2011 by Alan]

AmoPescar - 3-9-2011 at 01:41 PM

Better be careful Russ!...according to Mexicorn, I might be a troll looking to rob you when you're gone!! :lol: :) :yes:

Quote:
Quote:
OK -First everyone posts a photograph of themselves right?
Now- everybody Posts just where they live in Mexico, is that the way this goes?
So now anyone who wants to see where I live in Mexico and my photograph is just going to look at this post and come on over right?

Sorry-
Fish aint bitting.....

Word to the wise don't post Photographs of yourselves on the internet or any personal information.

Trust me I know what I am talking about.

Sincerely
Corn Dog

Originally posted by Russ
Sent to my sister in Laguna. I have to go up next month for VA stuff.

Russ - 3-9-2011 at 02:53 PM

I don't know what you're talking about. I'm not going anywhere!

Mexicorn - 3-9-2011 at 05:10 PM

Who said you were going to rob anyone?
I certainly did not.
Your just a lovable old fuddie duddie.
Got it-
Corn Dog

Martyman - 3-11-2011 at 12:43 PM

Santiago-
Thanks for the hot tip. Bought 8 lures for $35 inc shipping. Those lures are usually$10/per.
When are you going to baja? I'll be down there at the end of May. Maybe I'll see you?