BajaNomad

13 Illegal Immigrants Arrested in (East County San Diego) California Wearing U.S. Marine Uniforms

Woooosh - 3-22-2011 at 03:52 PM

Do you think wearing the hats gave them away? An Army of Juan.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/03/22/report-13-illegal-immig...

Border Patrol agents recently arrested 13 illegal immigrants disguised as U.S. Marines and riding in a fake military van, U.S. Customs and Border Protection said Tuesday.

The illegal immigrants were clad in Marine uniforms when they were apprehended at the Campo Border Patrol Westbound I-8 checkpoint at 11 p.m. on March 14 near Pine Valley, Calif., border officials said. Two U.S. citizens in the van also were arrested.

After the suspicious white van was subjected to secondary inspection, it was determined that the driver of the vehicle and its front seat passenger were U.S. citizens who were attempting to smuggle 13 illegal immigrants into the United States. All of the vehicle's occupants wore U.S. Marine uniforms, reportedly emblazoned with the name "Perez."

"This effort is an example of the lengths smugglers will go to avoid detection, and the skilled and effective police work and vigilance displayed everyday by Customs and Border Protection personnel," the agency said in a written statement.

The van used in the smuggling attempt, according to California's El Centro Border Intelligence Center, was a privately owned vehicle registered out of Yucca Valley, Calif., and was bearing stolen government plates that had been defaced. The center digit -- 0 -- was altered to read as an 8. Further research through multiple government agencies determined that the plate belonged to a one-ton cargo van registered to the U.S. Marine Corps. The military referred inquiries back to Customs and Border Protection.

The van entered into the United States via Mexicali, Mexico, and proceeded to Calexico, Calif., where the U.S. Marine uniforms were donned, according to Homeland Security Today.

The Campo Border Station was constructed in June 2008 and is located roughly 28 miles east of San Diego Sector Headquarters in rural East San Diego County. It is responsible for securing approximately 13.1 linear miles of the U.S.-Mexico border and 417 square miles of surrounding territory. An estimated 7,000 vehicles pass through its two checkpoints daily, according to its website.

van.jpg - 23kB

Martyman - 3-22-2011 at 03:55 PM

Love it! Perez! Muchos Garcias too!

Woooosh - 3-22-2011 at 03:58 PM

OK- An Army of Juan Perez's... ;D

toneart - 3-22-2011 at 04:21 PM

So, they were NOT caught at the Mexicali border crossing. They were caught at a Border Patrol checkpoint after they were already in the country.

The van and the uniforms were obtained after crossing the border? I wonder how they got over without the van and the marine uniforms? And why did they stick together after crossing? They had already fooled the Border Officers. They should have scattered. Why didn't the two U.S. Citizen drivers know about the checkpoint? They had everything else set up.

"This effort is an example of the lengths smugglers will go to avoid detection, and the skilled and effective police work and vigilance displayed everyday by Customs and Border Protection personnel, the agency said in a written statement."

I think not...the "everyday by Customs and Border Protection personnel" got lucky.

Am I reading this correctly? It doesn't seem logical.

:?:

woody with a view - 3-22-2011 at 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by toneart
So, they were NOT caught at the Mexicali border crossing. They were caught at a Border Patrol checkpoint after they were already in the country.

The van and the uniforms were obtained after crossing the border? I wonder how they got over without the van and the marine uniforms? And why did they stick together after crossing? They had already fooled the Border Officers. They should have scattered. Why didn't the two U.S. Citizen drivers know about the checkpoint? They had everything else set up.

"This effort is an example of the lengths smugglers will go to avoid detection, and the skilled and effective police work and vigilance displayed everyday by Customs and Border Protection personnel, the agency said in a written statement."

I think not...the "everyday by Customs and Border Protection personnel" got lucky.

these guys are close to the actual hiway when they finally come out of the mountains. pick up vehicle supplies uniforms and viola!

i thought hats came off when a soldier goes inside. does that not also pertain to vehicles?

BRUTOS!!!!!

Under Cover

MrBillM - 3-23-2011 at 09:42 AM

Not knowing what the "Current" protocol is, in the past (my past) you wore your cover inside a vehicle.

And, they were posing as Marines, which meant their covers were "supposed" to be screwed on.

Or, at least, that's what my Navy Son would say.

fishabductor - 3-23-2011 at 09:44 AM

I am just curious. but what would the charges be for impersonating a soldier, stealing federal plates and then defacing them. I have to think it is more serious than illegally crossing the border.

toneart - 3-23-2011 at 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by woody with a view
Quote:
Originally posted by toneart

these guys are close to the actual hiway when they finally come out of the mountains. pick up vehicle supplies uniforms and viola!

i thought hats came off when a soldier goes inside. does that not also pertain to vehicles?

BRUTOS!!!!!

Woody,
I don't see how your response answers my questions. :?:

JESSE - 3-23-2011 at 02:56 PM

LOL!!!!!!!!

Heather - 3-23-2011 at 02:58 PM

I shared this story with my mainly Mexican students in southern San Diego...they got a kick out of it...especially the "Perez" names...wonder who he is?

TMW - 3-24-2011 at 09:07 AM

Todays paper said a border patrol agent in an unmarked car came up behind them on I-8 and noticed the van license plate refected different off one number (the 0 was changed to an 8) from his headlights. He passed the van looking at the people inside and radioed ahead to have them checked out as the plate didn't look right. Two of the border agents were ex-marines and in questioning the guys in the van knew they were not OK. One question was "what is the birthdate of the US Marines?" They couldn't answer that. The agent said all marines know that date.

jimgrms - 3-27-2011 at 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by fishabductor
I am just curious. but what would the charges be for impersonating a soldier, stealing federal plates and then defacing them. I have to think it is more serious than illegally crossing the border.

They will be sent to afganistan

fishabductor - 3-27-2011 at 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jimgrms
Quote:

They will be sent to afganistan

Wouldn't that be funny, they should do it. We need all the soldiers we can find.

We should give immigrants, legal status if they come to the US after serving for the military. It should be a path to become a legal resident. If you can buy your way in, why can't you fight your way in by serving in the military.

DENNIS - 3-27-2011 at 07:05 PM

They should be serving in their own military. There's a war goin' on down here.

Woooosh - 3-27-2011 at 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
They should be serving in their own military. There's a war goin' on down here.

no kidding, huh? Most volunteer soldiers would like to be on the winning side of the war. Afghanistan or Cuidad Juarez... um. Serving in the US military is already a fast track to citizenship- isn't it? Unless the point here is they would enter the country illegally and then serve it with honor?:?:

DENNIS - 3-27-2011 at 08:47 PM

I wouldn't allow a foreigner to serve in our military knowing full well their sole reason was to attain citizenship. Seems to me that their lack of nationalistic pride would dilute their finest effort when the safety of others would depend on it.

What could be expected of them as soldiers if they ended up on the US/MEX border?

[Edited on 3-28-2011 by DENNIS]

Woooosh - 3-27-2011 at 09:23 PM

Quote:
I wouldn't allow a foreigner to serve in our military knowing full well their sole reason was to attain citizenship. Seems to me that their lack of nationalistic pride would dilute their finest effort when the safety of others would depend on it.

What could be expected of them as soldiers if they ended up on the US/MEX border?

good point. Maybe they'd jump the border fence and head home for lunch?

gnukid - 3-28-2011 at 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Woooosh
Quote:

Exactly, and yet there are more foreigners/contractors serving in the DOD/Pentagon than native citizens, for exactly the reasons described. They are more willing to compromise our laws and traditions to achieve the goals of the current Admin, whose Whitehouse staff is predominantly dual citizens, therefore without allegiance to our National goals.

We've covered this here, yet most fail to get this, foreigners have long been used here and abroad to undermine national goals-that is the definition of a spy, only they are no longer undercover-they are out in the open.

Returning to this particular incident, there seems to be some naivete. The incident with foreign national sneaking in a US plated military vehicle represents a very clear symbol. It's called institutional corruption, otherwise known as a false flag, US rogue factions using foreigners using US plated vehicle and uniform to commit crimes against the US.

This incident is so obvious, so in your face, so idiotic, it had to be discovered, it's intentional. It's meant to undermine your faith in your Military. It's called a psyop.

Subconsciously you know this, yet it's so offensive, it's so unbelievable to your sensibility you create a storyline in your brain to make it seem better-i.e. it's just some silly people doing something stupid. But that's not what it is-how did it happen? What are the steps to make this happen? This is a US false flag psyop. You should be extremely offended and see it as a top down plan, a failure, there is an orchestrated failure from within.

No we can not have a foreign DOD/Pentagon/Whitehouse, nor foreign contractors as a majority in our Military.

You seniors should know this more than the youth, could you please assist the younger generations and your fellow retirees to see the problems here and now and perhaps do something about it? Whose moral duty and responsibility is it to do something?

[Edited on 3-28-2011 by gnukid]

You CAN KNOW All there is to Know

MrBillM - 3-28-2011 at 11:19 AM

The information is Hidden in Plain Sight.

Contact Gnu to get on the JBS Contact List and ALL will become apparent.

reelfun - 3-28-2011 at 05:13 PM

While working on the border fence in AZ the smugglers were quick to start painting ford pickups to match our company paint scheme and began driving the jobsite and were getting waved by for who knows how long before border patrol caught on or the company alerted them I never did find out which way they were caught. They had the company logo down and everything

mtgoat666 - 3-28-2011 at 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by gnukid
Quote:
Quote:

Exactly, and yet there are more foreigners/contractors serving in the DOD/Pentagon than native citizens, for exactly the reasons described. They are more willing to compromise our laws and traditions to achieve the goals of the current Admin, whose Whitehouse staff is predominantly dual citizens, therefore without allegiance to our National goals.

We've covered this here, yet most fail to get this, foreigners have long been used here and abroad to undermine national goals-that is the definition of a spy, only they are no longer undercover-they are out in the open.

Returning to this particular incident, there seems to be some naivete. The incident with foreign national sneaking in a US plated military vehicle represents a very clear symbol. It's called institutional corruption, otherwise known as a false flag, US rogue factions using foreigners using US plated vehicle and uniform to commit crimes against the US.

This incident is so obvious, so in your face, so idiotic, it had to be discovered, it's intentional. It's meant to undermine your faith in your Military. It's called a psyop.

Subconsciously you know this, yet it's so offensive, it's so unbelievable to your sensibility you create a storyline in your brain to make it seem better-i.e. it's just some silly people doing something stupid. But that's not what it is-how did it happen? What are the steps to make this happen? This is a US false flag psyop. You should be extremely offended and see it as a top down plan, a failure, there is an orchestrated failure from within.

No we can not have a foreign DOD/Pentagon/Whitehouse, nor foreign contractors as a majority in our Military.

You seniors should know this more than the youth, could you please assist the younger generations and your fellow retirees to see the problems here and now and perhaps do something about it? Whose moral duty and responsibility is it to do something?

newkid:
the illegal immigrants were running psyops???
you crack me up! i don't know if you are funning us or you really believe it. doesn't really matter, because it is a hoot! :lol:

gnukid - 3-28-2011 at 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

newkid:
you crack me up! i don't know if you are funning us or you really believe it. doesn't really matter, because it is a hoot! :lol:

Read the story, write it down if you need to, follow the exact steps, what did the story say?

It says that somewhere in SD a Military vehicle was stopped with an obvious piece of tape over one letter on the plate, inside were two USA citizens and 8 or so illegals in military issued uniforms all with the same name-Perez. The vehicle was stopped because a fellow driving behind noticed a small piece of tape.

This is a press release. There is only a photo of the vehicle and the people with the hands up inside. Take it for face value, it is exactly what it appears-a US military vehicle driven apparently by US military with 8 illegals stopped in a setup press event. What is the purpose?

Who does US intelligence psychological operations? Camp Pendelton is the US center for communications intelligence operations? The base is a short distance away.

What does a intelligence communications psychological base do? What types of events do they orchestrate and why?

This is obviously confusing, every aspect, it makes no sense, sideways, straight up, it's a pure and simple pysop designed to cause confusion. Take it at face value, this is basic 101 military operations.

There is a current operation underway which is consistent, that is to reduce confidence in local military and police in order to usher in a solution, this is called antithesis-thesis-synthesis, otherwise known as the hegelian dialectic.

By creating problems, they can define the solution and increase military control and justify expenditures.

Or do yo believe that US Military vehicle was stolen by bad guys, left the base, drove south,crossed into TJ and picked up 8 Mexicans and successfully crossed the border with 8 mexicans without passports all wearing the same uniform, drove through secondary and made it half way up SD before a random guy noticed and setup successfully initiated a stop of a Military Vehicle?

Can anyone explain how the official makes any logical sense or could have possibly occurred versus the more likely and plausible story that it didn't happen at all and is simply a theatrical event, which is the operational function of the nearby Base?

Take it for what it is, nonsense.

gnukid - 3-28-2011 at 09:52 PM

Gee I wonder why nearly every day I get a job offer for civilian communications specialist based out of Camp Pendelton? Do you think they would prefer that I no longer hit Baja Nomads over the head to wake them up and instead wrote press releases for psyops?

This stuff is as old as time, and so are most of you? Do you think when Rome fell all psychological military shenanigans ended and from there on all military play it straight munitions based warfare and we only fight war hand to hand or with jets dropping bombs? Do you understand that psychological warfare is more common that actual munitions based warfare? What do you think this is the stone age? Do you believe everything you see on TV or read in commercial media? Did you fall off a turnip truck?

fishabductor - 3-28-2011 at 10:05 PM

Quote:
Gee I wonder why nearly every day I get a job offer for civilian communications specialist based out of Camp Pendelton? Do you think they would prefer that I no longer hit Baja Nomads over the head to wake them up and instead wrote press releases for psyops?

This stuff is as old as time, and so are most of you? Do you think when Rome fell all psychological military shenanigans ended and from there on all military play it straight munitions based warfare and we only fight war hand to hand or with jets dropping bombs? Do you understand that psychological warfare is more common that actual munitions based warfare? What do you think this is the stone age? Do you believe everything you see on TV or read in commercial media? Did you fall off a turnip truck?

What's to stop them from taking you out back and putting an extra hole in your head? I think that would be easier for them than trying to get you to come to work for them.

toneart - 3-28-2011 at 10:14 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

newkid:

Read the story, write it down if you need to, follow the exact steps, what did the story say?

It says that somewhere in SD a Military vehicle was stopped with an obvious piece of tape over one letter on the plate, inside were two USA citizens and 8 or so illegals in military issued uniforms all with the same name-Perez. The vehicle was stopped because a fellow driving behind noticed a small piece of tape.

This is a press release. There is only a photo of the vehicle and the people with the hands up inside. Take it for face value, it is exactly what it appears-a US military vehicle driven apparently by US military with 8 illegals stopped in a setup press event. What is the purpose?

Who does US intelligence psychological operations? Camp Pendelton is the US center for communications intelligence operations? The base is a short distance away.

What does a intelligence communications psychological base do? What types of events do they orchestrate and why?

This is obviously confusing, every aspect, it makes no sense, sideways, straight up, it's a pure and simple pysop designed to cause confusion. Take it at face value, this is basic 101 military operations.

There is a current operation underway which is consistent, that is to reduce confidence in local military and police in order to usher in a solution, this is called antithesis-thesis-synthesis, otherwise known as the hegelian dialectic.

By creating problems, they can define the solution and increase military control and justify expenditures.

Or do yo believe that US Military vehicle was stolen by bad guys, left the base, drove south,crossed into TJ and picked up 8 Mexicans and successfully crossed the border with 8 mexicans without passports all wearing the same uniform, drove through secondary and made it half way up SD before a random guy noticed and setup successfully initiated a stop of a Military Vehicle?

Can anyone explain how the official makes any logical sense or could have possibly occurred versus the more likely and plausible story that it didn't happen at all and is simply a theatrical event, which is the operational function of the nearby Base?

Take it for what it is, nonsense.

Not sure I believe it, but this makes more sense to me than the original story, which I never believed. According to the article it seemed impossible and therefore improbable. :smug:

gnukid - 3-28-2011 at 10:51 PM

Quote:
Quote:

What's to stop them from taking you out back and putting an extra hole in your head? I think that would be easier for them than trying to get you to come to work for them.

People seem to misjudge, there is a code of ethics, in the military and in cartels, corrupt police, mafia, they have a code. This is a game, I am playing the game, so are you, they need us. These psychological operations are as old as time, one game is called the big lie, another truth-lie-truth sandwich, you use some truth, some lies, the purpose is many-fold, primarily it is to cause cognitive dissonance, or the line-of-tension, by creating scenarios that make little sense they create chaos, from chaos they create order-their order.

The only real method of dismantling the game is not play. The greatest enemy of the military are those who won't play.

A simple example is modern advertising, do you need a new car? Do you need deoderant? Do you need, diet soda? 8 oz bottled water? People believe they do or you would be unhappy or suffer without these items. Old cars are also taken out of the market, do you recall taxpayers subsidized removing old cars (cash for clunkers) so that we would require new ones, just after the US car industry was artificially dismantled, then reshuffled, the whole process is absurd yet the average person believe it worked to solve a problem and serve their needs while in fact this is false. Fiat now owns Chrysler and Dodge. We paid.

My comments about the story play into their hands either way, they don't care what happens as long the majority are confused or occupied debating if not they make it more confusing.

As you can see most watch media as literal reporting of events while it is not, its a theatrical reading, with subtextualization. Edward Bernays is an American who created the modern method, he orchestrated many psychological wars, promoted women smoking etc... You may also want to read about Fabian Socialist war of modern collectivization. Each of these examples given are examples of Fabian Collectivism, through psychological attrition.

Every action, every story reported is a scripted theatre with an agenda, its not necessarily perfectly scripted with a grand conclusion, quite the opposite, it's massive chaos, with the goal of using each orchestrated crisis as opportunity.

I am not sure why more people are not aware.

gnukid - 3-28-2011 at 11:07 PM

A psyop is an operational event, whose cost is quite low yet the impact is quite large to occupy the energies and resources of a given population to achieve a specific goal.

If one of the primary goals of the military is justify its funding and secure increased funding, then operations which are low cost yet achieve this goal with broad appeal are deemed huge successes.

When military strategists consider possible strategies to achieve their goals, they imagined one concept could be massive bombing, another is a simple psychological event or reporting of a perceived event which serves to manipulate the population to support and achieve their goals.

Simple.

gnukid - 3-28-2011 at 11:57 PM

Ask yourself why would the there be reporting of US torture camps, why Guantanamo? Why are photos released, what is the Bradley Manning story? They admit that that there is much more likely to be false confessions under torture than true, the purpose is not to affect change inside the base but to affect change outside the base, it's role-playing, a psychological operation, learned from experience in Korean war and many other wars with many purposes.

Here's a background article CIA Psychologist's Notes Reveal True Purpose Behind Bush's Torture Program

[Edited on 3-29-2011 by gnukid]

toneart - 3-29-2011 at 12:07 PM

I remain confused, so I guess it's working. :spingrin:

Gnu Knows the Answer !

MrBillM - 3-29-2011 at 03:43 PM

No Doubt he receives Nocturnal Mind-Melds from the spirit of Robert Welch summing up each new Conspiracy for distribution to the Unknowing.

gnukid - 3-30-2011 at 03:52 AM

Here's an article speaking to one of the points made here, that cash for clunkers is a twisted psyop, it sounds as you are being given money while in fact the taxpayer is paying to lose.

Clunker Psyops and Psychotics

MrBillM - 3-30-2011 at 08:41 AM

Obviously, the Knowing Gnu and fellow Welch-Warriors have NEVER seen ANYTHING that couldn't be considered, collated and configured into a Conspiracy.

Equally Obvious is that when they heard what Occam (Ockham) had to say, their response was "BullCaca".

After all, the guy who came up with it was a Franciscan which clearly indicates a Conspiracy participant.

The simplest answer is NEVER the choice of the Political Gnostic who KNOWS that there is ALWAYS another story which is hidden in plain sight beneath the all-seeing Eye.

Woooosh - 3-31-2011 at 04:38 PM

Is this Psyops too? Today's news from Camp Pendleton. Middle aged Middle Eastern men driving up to the gates of a Marine base in a black Mercedes Benz was a terrorist plan? I'm thinking they were stupid, lost- or both.

http://www.10news.com/news/27377448/detail.html

Alert Issued After Security Incident On Camp Pendleton

3 Middle Eastern Men Tried To Enter Base Without Proper Authorization, Base Alert Says

POSTED: 4:36 pm PDT March 30, 2011 UPDATED: 11:31 pm PDT March 30, 2011

SAN DIEGO -- One of the nation's largest military bases is reportedly under tighter security after three Middle Eastern men tried to enter without proper authorization.

10News learned the three men -- 40-year-old Afghani Ahmad Rahmani Naeem, 41-year-old Iranian Vahik Petrossian and 27-year-old Iranian Sengekdi Norvik Avanosian -- attempted to get into Camp Pendleton last weekend under what was considered suspicious circumstances. On Wednesday, base officials said there was no threat, but others on the base told 10News security has been stepped up.

According to a Be On the Lookout (BOLO) alert issued to high-ranking Camp Pendleton officials, someone reported hearing hateful comments and terrorist threats from three men at a gas station in Oceanside Saturday.
Investigators at Camp Pendleton said the men asked the attendant for directions on how to get to Camp Pendleton before they left the gas station.
According to the alert, shortly after midnight Sunday, a rented silver Toyota Corolla driven by Naeem attempted to enter Camp Pendleton through the main gate. As it was being searched, Petrossian and Avanosian drove up in a black Mercedes, but were told to wait. Instead, they continued past the gate and onto the base. Following a short pursuit, the Mercedes was stopped and searched.
No weapons or contraband were found in the Mercedes, but base security noticed the air bag in the steering wheel of the Mercedes had been pulled out and re-attached with duct tape and had wires hanging free, the alert said.
According to the alert, Naaem told base security he was lost and was trying to go to Glendale. When interviewed, Petrossian and Avanosian said they were lost and trying to go to Glendale. The three men claimed not to know each other, the alert said.
Naaem, Petrossian and Avanosian were photographed and released after questioning, and a warning about the trio was posted to law enforcement.
However, later that morning about 8:30 a.m., Naeem returned in the Toyota and tried to get on the base again, saying he made a mistake and was trying to enter Interstate 5, the alert said. After his vehicle was searched, Naeem was issued a letter of debarment from the base and escorted to the freeway.
Since the incident, 10News learned high-ranking Camp Pendleton officials have notified other military bases and law enforcement of a potential threat.

According to a local security expert, that comes with good reason. "I think after 9/11, anybody on any government facility should be worried," local expert John told 10News. John, who does undercover security and anti-terrorism work for Eagle Eye Security Solutions, did not want to be identified.
He told 10News the Camp Pendleton incident sounds like a possible probe or dry run and said their visits raise a few red flags. "Number one: they went on base twice. Their stories didn't stick, kinda wishy washy. Number two: the vehicle, the condition of the vehicle," said John. "They could have been probing the security, not just cameras, sensors, individual security from MPs. Three: [they] could have wanted to know what background checks would have produced." Amanda Sumner, who lives on the base, said the alert was very concerning for her. "My family lives there and I know it's very easy access to get on base at the front gate… All you have to have is a driver's license that isn't suspended," she said.

A criminal background check on the trio conducted by the Department of Homeland Security found no "derogatory records" for the men. Additionally, the U.S. Border Patrol said the immigration statuses for the three men were confirmed and they did not appear on any terrorist watch databases.

[Edited on 4-1-2011 by Woooosh]

gnukid - 3-31-2011 at 06:28 PM

At least you are asking the question, what do you think?