BajaNomad

Mulege in March--Fun, Fun, Fun

tiotomasbcs - 3-24-2011 at 10:37 AM

Amigos, just spent a week in Mulege and on the beaches of Concepcion. Excepcional weather with little wind last week. Most full timers moving out of their winter diggs so lots of the best camp sites are now available. I love the way the sun and moon's lite fall differently on individual coves and beaches! Full moon and Spring Solstice gave extra special effects! Too many great restaurants and bars but of course El Candil is great for dinner and Tacos at Dannys are dripping sabor! Very friendly and mellow cruising town. Even bumped into that guy..PompyNo? at The Gecko . Internet available in many places and MoviStar worked fine in and around town. It was so warm and sparkling on the beaches that I postponed a visit to the Pacific side to see the whales again. Aprovechar when it's this good!:lol::cool: I hope to make another visit either before or after Spring Break. Go for it! Tio

Curt63 - 3-24-2011 at 08:21 PM

Right on!

I feel your stoke.

I'll be in your neighborhood around June 24 - 30. Hope to see you.

lindsay - 3-26-2011 at 07:18 PM

Thanks for the update...we'll be in Mulege next week visiting my daughter's Mexican relatives and can't wait to enjoy our favorite playas and lots of tasty treats :yes:

dtutko1 - 3-27-2011 at 08:52 AM

Did Rio make any new friends? Rain is just clearing in SLO, beautiful but cool. Off to see the elephant seals w/ the grandkids today.