BajaNomad

La Paz 2011

acadist - 4-2-2011 at 05:41 AM

Exactly 4 weeks from now I will be watching the sunrise in Baja while on my way to La Paz:spingrin:Can't wait:spingrin::spingrin::spingrin:

David K - 4-2-2011 at 06:36 AM

Good for you... have a great time!:bounce:

BajaBlanca - 4-2-2011 at 12:57 PM

are you retiring or is this vacation ? Have fun !! Maybe stop by la bocana to pay us a visit on the way ???? you are invited to have a drink sitting on the porch any afternoon ....

acadist - 4-2-2011 at 05:11 PM

Even though the other day was my birthday I have not collected enough of them to retire yet. Vacation, unless my powerball hits tonight:tumble:

Cardon Man - 4-2-2011 at 05:18 PM

You could always just stay on permanent vacation. Have someone sell all your stuff back home. Live in a van down by the arroyo for the next few years.

bajabass - 4-2-2011 at 06:24 PM

:bounce: Ya never know, do you! An idea :light: gets planted, watered, and kaboom! ;) Heading out a bit off the south end of Cerralvo in the morning. A finger of 74-75 degree water is only about 5 miles out! u2u me when you arrive. We'll fish!

acadist - 4-3-2011 at 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Cardon Man
You could always just stay on permanent vacation. Have someone sell all your stuff back home. Live in a van down by the arroyo for the next few years.

Aaahhh, sounds tempting. But there is a wife and three kids (2 still in elementary school) that need me more right now. It is kind of funny watching the 7 yo jump up and down laughing right now. Plus it will take another 10-15 years to convince the wife that she really wants to be with me in Baja. By then the IRAs will be ready;D;D