BajaNomad

A little note about purchasing a MX fishing license online

1anadromous - 5-17-2011 at 07:09 AM

Just for future reference! We purchased our week fishing license online Sunday with plans to fish on Monday! With that mentioned we were finally able to access and print our licenses on Tuesday morning! So unfortunately, we had to purchase a day license on Monday. All that I can see is that the mx gov waited until they received payment from the credit card before we could view the PDF and download the license (prior to this I checked if payment was made..it was pending..as soon as it cleared we checked and sure enough were able to print license). In the future, I would avoid buying license online expecting immediate printing. It all worked great if you purchased well in advance of your trip. This is the stuff that happens to laid back gringo type. Thanks for all your help!

bajaponderosa - 5-17-2011 at 07:42 AM

Which online website did you use for your Mexican Fishing License?

BajaBlanca - 5-17-2011 at 07:47 AM

I once did an online license for a customer and we were able to print it immediately. He went fishing about 15 minutes later after showing the license to the officer who was checking licenses on the beach.

shari - 5-17-2011 at 07:55 AM

I have also done several online fishing licenses here and have also printed them out immediately ....but that being said...once in awhile there is a glitch and I cant print them...sooooo...best thing is to be prepared in advance...way better to get your license BEFORE you need it...be a good scout....be prepared.

BajaBlanca - 5-17-2011 at 08:22 AM

maybe because it was tried on a Sunday ...

good advice shari - much better to be prepared in advance, when possible.