BajaNomad

Have the Dorado's showed up yet?

Howard - 6-14-2011 at 05:57 PM

I know it's a little early in the season but does anyone have a Dodo report for Loreto?

LaTijereta - 6-15-2011 at 07:40 AM

We found them on Monday, about 7 miles off Coronado Is....

Fun Times...

Martyman - 6-15-2011 at 08:34 AM

Please...more pictures of your girlfriend :coolup:

Von - 6-16-2011 at 09:27 AM

SAWeeeeet!

GC - 6-24-2011 at 07:48 AM

Still not seeing any reports of Dorado in Loreto--does not bode well for the Vag tournament.

DENNIS - 6-24-2011 at 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Martyman
Please...more pictures of your girlfriend :coolup:

That's his granddaughter. Be nice. :lol:

Russ - 6-24-2011 at 08:01 AM

Our "Bulls Only" tourney is tomorrow and the seas are calm this morning so there are a few boats out looking. I don't know if they'll share there reports today on the radio but I'm listening. Forecast is for even calmer morning tomorrow so I may enter the tin boat tonight at the captains meeting & dinner. Even if I don't get the big dorado the $ goes to good charities and of course there's the generous bag of goodies and two dinners included with the entry fees. Wish me luck with the fish tomorrow and the big raffle Sunday getting winning raffle tickets.:rolleyes:

[Edited on 6-24-2011 by Russ]

Pescador - 6-24-2011 at 08:48 AM

Hey Russ, the dorado fishing has been wide open the last week and we have put a 43 and a 38 lb on board and mostly closer to shore, so you should do really well in your tin boat. I was on my way to Chivato this morning and saw two jumping between Chivato point and Tierra San Marcos.

flyfishinPam - 6-24-2011 at 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Pescador
Hey Russ, the dorado fishing has been wide open the last week and we have put a 43 and a 38 lb on board and mostly closer to shore, so you should do really well in your tin boat. I was on my way to Chivato this morning and saw two jumping between Chivato point and Tierra San Marcos.

will you tell some of the pupils in those schools to travel south? its been a challenge here to say the least, for the last several days

Russ - 6-24-2011 at 10:29 AM

Thanks Jim. I'll see you tonight at the captains meeting. I had planned to go out past the islands but now I guess I'll head north.

rhintransit - 6-24-2011 at 06:20 PM

Tripui fishing tournament, first day today, two dorado total weighed per day, best weight Friday 70#s.