fishing license copy

dizzyspots - 9-23-2011 at 08:11 PM

headed to Gonzaga Bay next week...

FOUND IT!!

[Edited on 9-26-2011 by dizzyspots]

woody with a view - 9-23-2011 at 08:16 PM

i can help. next time put it in your tackle box.....:light::lol::light::lol:

shari - 9-23-2011 at 08:45 PM

try calling Pesca office and explain that the website isnt working and can they check it...once I couldnt print one out and they sent it to me in an email...they must have an online copy of it.

amirravon - 9-23-2011 at 11:20 PM

try again . its working for me now

dizzyspots - 9-24-2011 at 09:54 AM

nope...website works, but i keep getting a "account is inactive" message
of the multiple phone numbers listed....any advice on which is best to call, if any
ps i speak VERY little spanish

thanks

Mike

willyAirstream - 9-25-2011 at 05:35 AM

by chance did you save the original confirmation e mail from the site, it has the link to your permit/ also, you may have saved the PDF license on your computer? ( search your comp for pdf's on Oct 24, 2011)

dizzyspots - 9-25-2011 at 01:28 PM

Willy...did NOT save the email
not really too computer savvy, but did search my doc's for the pdf...no joy
will try and call one of the offices in the AM and see if they can email a copy...

thanks for the reply

Mike

mcfez - 9-26-2011 at 08:16 AM

Check your printer's log. :-)

dizzyspots - 9-26-2011 at 10:29 AM

found it deno the mack and squid/ salt casserole is stinking up the garage very well didn't see the whole post...whats this about a mcfez hole?

BajaBlanca - 9-26-2011 at 02:40 PM

so, I have a weird problem ... I used my email on the pesca website to get a fishing license for someone who was staying at our B & B LAST YEAR. when i went to use my email to get les a new license a month ago....it would NOT let me change the name ... my email is now permanently linked to some annymous person's license.

this is not good. not for us (obviously Les used his own email and printed up his license) but for sure this is gonna create problems for the guest when he goes to renew !!

talk about a glitch! I would have thought that the license would be connected to the NAME of the INDIVIDUAL FISHERMAN and never to the email address !!

very frustrating.

jeffg - 9-26-2011 at 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaBlanca
so, I have a weird problem ... I used my email on the pesca website to get a fishing license for someone who was staying at our B & B LAST YEAR. when i went to use my email to get les a new license a month ago....it would NOT let me change the name ... my email is now permanently linked to some annymous person's license.

this is not good. not for us (obviously Les used his own email and printed up his license) but for sure this is gonna create problems for the guest when he goes to renew !!

talk about a glitch! I would have thought that the license would be connected to the NAME of the INDIVIDUAL FISHERMAN and never to the email address !!

very frustrating.

You should be able to get a license for a different name. After you login, click on the "update information" button. Then put your name in and save it. After that when you create a license it should show your name.

BajaBlanca - 9-26-2011 at 02:52 PM

trust me, I tried for over 45 minutes ... it won't take the update on the name !!

Kell-Baja - 9-27-2011 at 01:26 PM

I am trying to get a fishing license for gonzaga bay fishing they only give you a few choices for the area you are fishing in? does anyone know what area that would be considered.

mcfez - 9-27-2011 at 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Kell-Baja
I am trying to get a fishing license for gonzaga bay fishing they only give you a few choices for the area you are fishing in? does anyone know what area that would be considered.

fishing license...covers the entire Baja.

mcfez - 9-27-2011 at 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by dizzyspots
found it deno the mack and squid/ salt casserole is stinking up the garage very well didn't see the whole post...whats this about a mcfez hole?

I thought you guys were leaving yesterday? You post is from yesterday :-)

mcfez hole....where u see that at?

You get the weather site from that area directly (PF's) ...from me last week?

dizzyspots - 9-27-2011 at 07:25 PM

Deno...headed to Yuma on friday...crossing over at San Luis Sat Am, then south

yup..watch PF weather station all the time...hopinh ole Hilary heads waaaay west..

Doug mentioned something about 4-6 oz sinkers so we could get after the big ones in "McFez Hole"???

mcfez - 9-28-2011 at 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by dizzyspots
Deno...headed to Yuma on friday...crossing over at San Luis Sat Am, then south

yup..watch PF weather station all the time...hopinh ole Hilary heads waaaay west..

Doug mentioned something about 4-6 oz sinkers so we could get after the big ones in "McFez Hole"???

If you see this ....4 oz is plenty....for the bay.

dizzyspots - 9-28-2011 at 04:24 PM

still here...not leaving till Fri AM