BajaNomad

Jesse

Oso - 11-11-2011 at 12:42 PM

No, not our Jesse- Jesse Ventura.

"After losing a lawsuit with the TSA, former Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura says he's going to renounce his U.S. citizenship and move to Mexico. Hey, if he changes his mind, he can always sneak back in." –Jay Leno

Barry A. - 11-11-2011 at 12:44 PM

Yes, and I believe he will be living in Baja CA. He has a place down there.

Barry

Bajatripper - 11-11-2011 at 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Barry A.

Barry

If I recall correctly from the last time he came up for discussion on the board, his place is in Los Barriles.

Oso - 11-11-2011 at 03:26 PM

TSA perverts; 1, Ventura; 0

- Jesse Ventura's lawsuit over TSA pat-downs was dismissed by a federal judge today. The judge dismissed the lawsuit that claimed airport scans and pat-downs amounted to unreasonable search and seizure, saying that it was filed in the wrong jurisdiction and should have been filed in a Circuit Court of Appeals. Ventura was reportedly so angry by the ruling that he threatened to file for dual citizenship and move to his home in Mexico. He said he wasn't sure if he would pursue the lawsuit further.

Read more: http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2011/1104/546379/impact-...

Bajahowodd - 11-11-2011 at 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajatripper
Quote:
Originally posted by Barry A.

Barry

If I recall correctly from the last time he came up for discussion on the board, his place is in Los Barriles.

Nearby.

David K - 11-11-2011 at 05:27 PM

Will they change La Ventana to La Ventura??? In the same spirit they changed 'Bahia de los Muertos' to 'Bahia de los Sueños', afterall!

IdaSteve - 11-11-2011 at 05:29 PM

he lives in Vinorama on the east cape

bigboy - 11-11-2011 at 06:13 PM

He lives across the street from my lot.

Roberto - 11-11-2011 at 06:21 PM

Did anyone read the full story on this? Explaining why he's doing this, and will from now on "turn my back when the anthem is played and raise my fist like Juan Carlos (and Jimmy Smith, though he didn't name him, and called Juan John).

Has anyone seen his "Conspiracy" show on TV? The man is clearly a complete kook.

For the record, the root cause of his complaint was that he was being searched at every TSA location due to metal in his knee? requiring physical inspection. He sued, and the judge threw the case out of court.

Roberto - 11-11-2011 at 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
Will they change La Ventana to La Ventura??? In the same spirit they changed 'Bahia de los Muertos' to 'Bahia de los Sueños', afterall!

What spirit is that?

BajaBlanca - 11-11-2011 at 06:29 PM

what a story !