BajaNomad

Mario's Restaurant, GN

windgrrl - 11-17-2011 at 08:51 AM

We had a very lovely lunch with great service at Mario's this month. Watch for it on the right as you enter from the north of GN in Mex. 1.
[img][/img]

[Edited on 11-17-2011 by windgrrl]

BajaBlanca - 11-17-2011 at 01:35 PM

yes !!! we really, really like Mario's too !! It belongs to Rebecca's husband's family - she is the local vet, her husband is a tour guide for whale watching....and this restaurant if good ! great location too - it is a huge palapa located onthe right side of the street as you come south, right before you arrive in G negro.

Another satisfied customer

tripledigitken - 11-17-2011 at 02:11 PM

Have enjoyed some Lion's Paw Scallops con ajo there!

Bajahowodd - 11-17-2011 at 05:23 PM

Is this not located above the state line? Just asking.

windgrrl - 11-17-2011 at 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajahowodd
Is this not located above the state line? Just asking.

From their business website:
"Mario's Tours & Restaurant is located 771 kilometers North of the city of La Paz, 714 kilometers South of the city of Tijuana, and only 5 kilometers from the local airport. Enormous Palapa just at the edge of the Transpeninsular Highway (Mexico 1) coming from the North, 2 kilometers to the South of the Immigration office of Guerrero Negro, Baja California Sur, Mexico. We don't even need to enter the city of Guerrero Negro, which makes us your best option."
http://www.mariostours.com/index.htm

BAJACAT - 11-17-2011 at 09:40 PM

NICE place, I like the dirt floor, it remind me of my gradma house in Mexico along time ago.. I got to go to this place,by BajaBlanca recomendation...