BajaNomad

Mexicans seem more content to stay in Mexico

EnsenadaDr - 11-20-2011 at 07:20 PM

I couldn't reply to the post of that sociologist from Houston who stated that in general Mexicans were happier to stay in Mexico because Mexico is enjoying lower unemployment and supposedly with the newer government statistics apparently a surge in economic growth. I guess he expects people who have never been outside the US to swallow that story hook, line and sinker. Ah, sorry folks...I'm not going to buy any of that story...as for more Chinese illegals in the U.S...where is the statistical evidence on this from the Chinese government???

DENNIS - 11-20-2011 at 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by EnsenadaDr
...where is the statistical evidence on this from the Chinese government???

In your Fortune 500 cookies?

EnsenadaDr - 11-20-2011 at 07:37 PM

yeah..exactly...just like the statistical evidence from the Mexican government was in your carne asada torta!!! (Missing that right about now..getting tired of macaroni salad, rice and spam..)

baja1943 - 11-21-2011 at 07:42 AM

Quote:
(Missing that right about now..getting tired of macaroni salad, rice and spam..)
Sounds like you'r in the Honolulu jail. :lol:

Mulegena - 11-21-2011 at 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by baja1943
Quote:
(Missing that right about now..getting tired of macaroni salad, rice and spam..)
Sounds like you'r in the Honolulu jail. :lol:
and the poi... don't forget the poi. Yuck!

Hawaiian cuisine is an oxymarooon, imo, so while you're out 'n about soaking up the Aloha Spirit
jump into any ABC store (ABout every Corner) and snag a big, scrumptious and healthy sandwich
on fresh wholewheat bread.

Shakala, sistah!

Out of the Honolulu Jail....to the Big Apple

EnsenadaDr - 11-21-2011 at 10:12 AM

Heading back to San Diego today...and leaving for New Jersey on Tuesday for Thanksgiving...best Italian food in the world and hope to get to the Museum of Natural History and the Hayden Planetarium...back to Baja in a week...diversity is the spice of life!!!

DENNIS - 11-21-2011 at 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mulegena

Drywall joint compound.
Some cultures would eat pidgeon poop if they thought their ancestors did.

Mac and cheese....

EnsenadaDr - 11-21-2011 at 10:39 AM

HMMM....I wonder if your ancestors were mac and cheese fanatics....
Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Quote:
Originally posted by Mulegena

Drywall joint compound.
Some cultures would eat pidgeon poop if they thought their ancestors did.