BajaNomad

How not to remove a hook from a shark.

baitcast - 1-14-2012 at 09:00 AM

:lol::lol::lol:http://www.snotr.com/video/4851/Shark_Bites_Fisherman_s_Hand

Bajachillin - 1-14-2012 at 10:11 AM

Ask, and you shall receive.

Skipjack Joe - 1-14-2012 at 10:19 AM

Robin,

Can you hear the guy yell? That's exactly what it was like last summer when the treble hook went through my thumb and the fish continued to thrash, driving it deeper and deeper.

Oh, the pain.

This guy will learn to use pliers next time.

KASHEYDOG - 1-14-2012 at 10:48 AM

"Stupid is as stupid does"....DUH....:no:...:lol:...:lol:..."Life isn't always a box of chocolates"....:lol:...:lol:...

[Edited on 1-14-12 by KASHEYDOG]

woody with a view - 1-14-2012 at 11:22 AM

that poor shark. listening to that marooon scream like a girl right in its face.

baitcast - 1-14-2012 at 11:23 AM

Yes the pain :o One time Dad and I was shark fishing when I bought this small Mako along side,at the time Dad was on blood thinners,of all the sharks alongside the Mako is the most scarydue to the jumping he will do when pressued and they will make a pass at you or anything you own:lol:Dad knew this but had a brain cramp and had his hand to close.

It had him by the hand,when Dad pulled his hand back he left most of his thumb and fore finger in the damn things mouth and this was just a dink,cut the thing loose and made it to beach and the paramedics,the old man lost a ton of blood that day.
Rob
This is a Mako,check out that mouth:o

[Edited on 1-14-2012 by baitcast]

Oso - 1-14-2012 at 05:05 PM

Why I like to use those long plier-like hook removers.

KASHEYDOG - 1-16-2012 at 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Oso
Why I like to use those long plier-like hook removers.

Yeah, Oso....But that's why you're "smarter then the average Bear"........:lol:..:lol: