BajaNomad

HOTEL BAHIA DORADA

BajaBlanca - 1-27-2012 at 08:52 PM

ok, the teacher's 3 day conference is over and now I can breathe and share:

we are in a very reasonable hotel that is really nice. I can not download pics now 'cause i am really tired BUT, this hotel has rooms for 350 single and 450 double. spotlessly clean. three pools. internet downstairs in the lobby (wifi and one computer with a horrible keyboard) and wifi ont he second floor where I am now. couch. quiet. comfy. no electrical outlet but you can't have it all!!

it is not located anywhere near the malecon but rather very near the university UABCS, which is located on the road to Cabo. so, it is an alternative if you are here on business and dont really need to pay tourist prices.

it has a restaurant which serves quite decent food - I highly recommend the ENCHILADA SUIZA .. good good good. there is room service but no phone in the room HAHAHAHA

there are rooms with jacuzzis too ....

BajaBlanca - 1-28-2012 at 08:03 AM

ok, there were a lot of kids last night running around the hallways ....LOUD

the shower is not very strong :(

otherwise - it was a great stay here !

David K - 1-28-2012 at 08:06 AM

In your next post, I hope you don't say it burned down, better to avoid!?? LOL :lol::lol:

[Edited on 1-28-2012 by David K]

KurtG - 1-28-2012 at 09:24 AM

Kathy and I spent a night there a couple of years ago, I think the hotel had just recently opened. We were driving north and since it was a little late decided not to continue on into La Paz. Very nice place, clean and comfortable. We had breakfast there and it was quite good. At the time our double room was 300 pesos, a bargain.