BajaNomad

Coming to you from Campo Rene

bajajudy - 2-2-2012 at 04:40 PM

Yes my friends, what is this world coming to!?!?!?!
We bought a little internet thingy from Telcel, our laptop is fully charged and there is a micro onda very close
It is absolutely gorgeous here. Thousands of birds.
I will post photos when we get home.
Trying to decide whether to stay here another day, go to Ojo de Liebre and wake up to the sound of the whales, or go back go San Ignacio to the lagoon and watch the superbowl at the yurts sunday....
I feel very fortunate to have such wonderful choices.
Jim and I are on our first Baja vacation together in over 4 years.
Wish you were here
:P

woody with a view - 2-2-2012 at 04:46 PM

have fun! i wish i was there too.....

Udo - 2-2-2012 at 04:49 PM

Have some fun, you deserve it!

Wish we were with you.

shari - 2-2-2012 at 05:48 PM

wow....you DO have some great choices...all excellent. It was the coolest day we've had in awhile...nice to have you in the barrio! look forward to the pics.

David K - 2-2-2012 at 06:59 PM

Sounds great Judy!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Woooosh - 2-2-2012 at 07:09 PM

ah...! nice to see more people getting out to have some Baja fun. warm water would be nice for a change too. :)

wake up to the sound of the whales

mcfez - 2-3-2012 at 08:24 AM

Now that's what a real wake up would be. Just a great visual statement you made. Hope ya all' having a blast.

BajaBlanca - 2-3-2012 at 08:52 AM

Judy ! you are so close to OUR neck of the woods - visit la bocana !!! have dinner at joaquins and sit on our porch and do your internet....the view is AMAZING. our neighbor Linda will s top by, tell her blanca sent youu !!!

Have a wonderful vacation.

bajajudy - 2-4-2012 at 01:35 PM

Of course, being on the internet seemed like a major waste of time.
Last night we went over to the ostinera and bought 2 dozen oysters for our dinner. The guy gave us a pilon...one extra. I told him that we called that a bakers dozen and he remembered today when we back to pick up the 5 dozen for our friends.
Ricardo is an excellent cook. First we had some on the half shell and then he capeado-ed the rest.
Headed out to San Igancio lagoon to see some whales.
Cheers

windgrrl - 2-4-2012 at 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajajudy

Wish you were here

We will be in a month or so...save some beauty for us! Looking forward to your pix,
w

DianaT - 2-4-2012 at 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajajudy

Headed out to San Igancio lagoon to see some whales.
Cheers

Good choice. :yes: