BajaNomad

Fishing w/ Mateo @ Mulege?

dtutko1 - 2-18-2012 at 08:15 AM

Is anyone interested in sharing the cost of fishing with Mateo about the 2nd of March. I'd like to snag a couple Jurrel to take north for the kids. The total cost will be $160 + tip.

Pompano - 2-18-2012 at 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by dtutko1
Is anyone interested in sharing the cost of fishing with Mateo about the 2nd of March. I'd like to snag a couple Jurrel to take north for the kids. The total cost will be $160 + tip.

Here is a shameless plug for Mateo.

Mateo is one of our top fishing guides. He WILL get you hooked up! First of March should be a very good time for yellowtail.

tiotomasbcs - 2-20-2012 at 02:49 PM

Mateo, Luke, and Don!;) It will be Biblical?! Donnie Boy is always lucky so come one, come all. Talked with some locals who were vacationing here and they said the bite has been very good. Suerte, Amigo. Tio

mulegemichael - 2-20-2012 at 05:11 PM

we pay mateo to take us out in OUR boat...go figure???....he is a topnotch guide and person...we love him.

walters886 - 2-21-2012 at 06:17 PM

Another shameless plug for the Great One. Mateo is a Mulege treasure and he sure could use the business. Can't wait until Chuck the Burro and I tag up with him this June for some seriously fun dodo fishing. Here's me and M with my first dorado maverikos.

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh212/walters886/Avtar%20...

bigmike58 - 4-9-2012 at 08:06 PM

All loaded up and leaving in 6hrs for Mulege. Please let Mateo know that I will pick him up Wed. morn and go fishing. I hope the YT's are biting!!

please stop and help if you see us broke down ...damn ford diesel!!