BajaNomad

A trip to Bahia Sueños (o Muertos) y La Ventana (video)

BajaNomad - 2-23-2012 at 12:39 PM

This youtube video link was sent to me in an email:

"Day trip from Los Barriles, Baja California Sur to Bahia de Los Suenos (Bay of Dreams.) Also a side trip to La Ventana - a windsurfer's and kiteboarder's paradise."

bay of the dead

captkw - 2-23-2012 at 12:47 PM

omg-you spent money at the only place in b.s. that is being boycotted...shamm on you....

tiotomasbcs - 2-23-2012 at 01:04 PM

Beautiful video of a fantastic location. Many of us camped there 20 yrs ago until it got a little too crowded. New company allows you in to launch your own boat so that's cool! Boycott?? Great fishing and I'm looking forward to June-July is here. Thanks for sharing. :cool: Tio

Alan - 2-24-2012 at 09:35 AM

Fun video. I just went to opposite direction yesterday going from Las Planos to Los Barriles on the dirt road along the beach. Of course I found out the battery on my GoPro was dead :fire:

Sunman - 2-24-2012 at 10:14 AM

Scary watching the dogs with the puffer fish.:?:

RnR - 2-24-2012 at 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sunman

Only if they eat it, (and the internal organs are fresh). Just playing with the puffer won't bother them.

SBSRF - 2-24-2012 at 10:57 AM

Most Excellent!!!!!

Alan - 2-24-2012 at 11:05 AM

Quote:
I'm not sure those are the poisonous (fugu) pufferfish. I thought the bullseye puffer was the poisonous one. When my kids were little they used to play catch with the local mexican kids with these.

Sunman - 2-24-2012 at 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by RnR
Quote:

Only if they eat it, (and the internal organs are fresh). Just playing with the puffer won't bother them.

Good to know. Thanks.

Sunman - 2-24-2012 at 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Alan
Quote:
I'm not sure those are the poisonous (fugu) pufferfish. I thought the bullseye puffer was the poisonous one. When my kids were little they used to play catch with the local mexican kids with these.

Don't know much about 'em obviously. I do know I stubbed a toe on one in the dark and my foot hurt for hours.

24baja - 2-24-2012 at 12:26 PM

Very Nice Video, thanks for sharing it!!

Great trip report!

SFandH - 2-24-2012 at 12:39 PM

More videos about Bahia de los Suenos

click here

Love the name of the boat.

[Edited on 2-24-2012 by SFandH]

la cruda.jpg - 25kB