BajaNomad

The Gentlemans Guide to Racing the Baja 1000

TMW - 3-21-2012 at 10:18 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnqCU6CNKWc&feature=youtu...

wessongroup - 3-21-2012 at 02:05 PM

Thanks TW, once again .... a super "find" ... will be watching again ... :biggrin::biggrin:

DanO - 3-21-2012 at 03:09 PM

Hilarious.

David K - 3-21-2012 at 03:20 PM

Very good TW... Thanks!:lol::lol::light:

motoged - 3-21-2012 at 03:52 PM

"Gentlemen" and "racing" are two words that don't belong in the same sentence ....that's my experience when friends are knocking elbows on trail rides.

Some guys just have that "competition gene".

Great link....thanks

AmoPescar - 3-22-2012 at 11:41 PM

TW....

Thanks for posting and sharing that...it was fun to watch!!

Miguelamo :yes: ;D :yes: :)

Cyanide41 - 3-23-2012 at 08:19 PM

best thing I have seen on youtube all week!

dtbushpilot - 3-23-2012 at 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by motoged
"Gentlemen" and "racing" are two words that don't belong in the same sentence ....that's my experience when friends are knocking elbows on trail rides.

Some guys just have that "competition gene".

Great link....thanks

They would be called "republicans".......
btw: how's that leg doing? My friend in BV slipped and fell in some lose gravel a few days ago and hurt his ankle. I stopped by to see how he was doing, his ankle was swelled up pretty bad and I noticed that he had blood pooling in his foot. I pointed out my observation which he apparently hadn't noticed and told him the story about another old fat guy that had a similar looking injury. He asked for my recommendation, I told him to get off his ass, put his pants back on and do some yard work.....and have an orthopedic doctor take an x ray of it when he got back to the states. He left yesterday, I'm expecting a report on his x ray any time now. See, I'm still the sympathetic supportive friend that you know and love......

Sorry for the hijack.......dt

motoged - 3-26-2012 at 01:51 AM

DT,
Racing Republicans !!!!:biggrin: Too bad you folks have such a bunch of idiots representing them....there must be better than that...:saint:

The leg is better but still hurts where the metal is...I will be trying it out for a few weeks around south Utah and the Grand Canyon in late April.