BajaNomad

LONDON 2013 - we're going #2 - LUNCHES & DINNERS

BajaBlanca - 6-1-2012 at 09:39 PM

Hi all .... in an effort to raise cash for the London adventure, we are now offering meals here at the house....

menu options are:

chicken strogonoff
meat lasagna
three cheese broccoli lasagna
chicken curry
sweet and sour curry
Brazilian ground meat dish
Shepherd's Pie

all meals include salad, wine or beer, dessert. Cost 200 pesos.

All the restaurants in la bocana are closed for lunch, which inspired me to offer meals towards our London goal !

Started yesterday with 2 guests and they donated 500 pesos to the cause ....

:bounce:

continued the fun today: dinner for 7 guests - One of the boys came and helped me prepare the lasagna...I should have taken a photo but we were pretty busy.

COME AND VISIT AND LET US COOK FOR YOU

- RESERVATIONS 615 156-0056

or U2U

thankssssssssssssss

[Edited on 6-2-2012 by BajaBlanca]

woody with a view - 6-1-2012 at 09:45 PM

i can vouch for Blanca's chicken curry dish! fan-fricken-tastic!!!

shepherds pie makes my mouth water. my Granny used to make it just the way you'd like it! MMMMM!!!!:biggrin:

Bajaboy - 6-1-2012 at 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by woody with a view

shepherds pie makes my mouth water. my Granny used to make it just the way you'd like it! MMMMM!!!!:biggrin:

With a beer:light: Sounds like the family and I are going to Blanca's for lunch this summer.

BajaBlanca - 6-2-2012 at 07:16 AM

These were our first two guests who doanted tothe LONDON CALLING project ... 500 whopping pesos .....ever so generous

and these are the great folk from San Bruno who came and also supported the cause. It was actually their first time in la bocana, and they could only stay for one night. and everyone KNOWS that Joaquin's Cactus is a must if you are here in la bocana...so I called him to make a reservation but it turned out he was in Ensenada ... so we ate a 3 cheese broccoli lasagna and chicken strogonoff and had 2 bottles of wine and some beer and cole slaw and a pineapple cherry cake for dessert. THANKS SO MUCH GUYS and I told them I want to visit san bruno ....only went there once and that was years ago !

cabobaja - 6-2-2012 at 01:21 PM

Gee Blanca, if I come to Zac's and Tracy's new guest bedroom for 4-5 months I'll come and enjoy some dinners:lol:

BajaBlanca - 6-20-2012 at 08:18 AM

Cabo Baja ... the meals keep getting better and better ! for sure come and visit !

Yesterday I made a veggie lasagna and three different salads and double choc cake for our WILDCOAST guests and they actually ordered double portions LOL.