BajaNomad

Rafael Muñoz Martinez "Mano negra" arrested

Pages:  1  

JESSE - 6-11-2012 at 02:21 PM

There was only two stories that could get me to post here again, this is one of them:

http://colectivopericu.wordpress.com/2012/06/11/ha-sido-capt...

desertcpl - 6-11-2012 at 02:28 PM

HOLLY SH...T

well I cant read this,, in short other than he was arrested

what does it say,

Nice seeing you again Jesse

desertcpl - 6-11-2012 at 02:38 PM

well I get some of it,, he was arrested for an armed invasion
of hotel bueneventure, mark and olivia

From Google Translate

bajaguy - 6-11-2012 at 02:40 PM

Has been taken the Black Hand!

Posted on June 11, 2012

Was secured by police in the DF

It is related to deprivation in Mulege

He used armed men to seize a hotel

It is expected that this afternoon is moved to Baja California Sur

Cabo San Lucas, BCS, today announces that captured the Rafael Muñoz Martinez-known lawyer who is identified with the alias "The Black Hand," related to a theft (invasion) occurred in February this year, for which gunmen used.

This is the subject of the Bonaventure hotel in Mulege, which caused even a complaint from the U.S. Embassy, as it endangered the lives of Americans in the region.

According to preliminary information coming to our office, the lawyer was assured yesterday by members of the prosecution of injunctions of the Federal District Attorney.

The same lawyer, who was denounced to the authorities SIEDO that Baja California Sur were related to organized crime.

It is expected that afternoon at five, the lawyer Rafael Muñoz "The Black Hand", is transferred by air to the city of La Paz, in the custody of elements of the judicial police and returned to their counterparts the Ministerial Baja California Sur, already prepared a special device to move.

Collective Pericú with information REPORTERS WITHOUT BORDERS.

mtgoat666 - 6-11-2012 at 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JESSE
Rafael Muñoz Martinez "Mano negra" arrested

There was only two stories that could get me to post here again, this is one of them:

what goes around comes around

i think he will buy his way out of jail, and he is undoubtedly a a recidivist

but at least today we can :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Lee - 6-11-2012 at 02:54 PM

This is going to be a long thread.

Jesse's back at least for today. What's the other story that could bring Jesse back?

BajaGringo - 6-11-2012 at 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lee
Jesse's back at least for today. What's the other story that could bring Jesse back?

Lopez Obrador winning next month...

Munoz is correct

bajaguy - 6-11-2012 at 03:04 PM

......In Mexico the law takes its time, but it bring justice when you fight for it.................

Quote from Munoz on 6-4-2012, page 66 of this post:

http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=58132&pag...

Cypress - 6-11-2012 at 03:36 PM

Good riddance to him! Hope he doesn't have access to a computer. What was the guys Nomad name? Rammue something or another?

Mulegena - 6-11-2012 at 03:42 PM

Ramuna54 was/is his moniker here, I believe... the same guy who's been handing out pages of free "Real Estate advise" on another thread.

edited to say: 1) his arrest is the only thing that would get me to post on any thread about or by him other than the news of his conviction and incarceration, and 2) I intentionally put into quotes and left uncorrected his spelling of "advice".

[Edited on 6-11-2012 by Mulegena]

shari - 6-11-2012 at 04:01 PM

muchas gracias Jesse por estas noticeros...gusto verte de nuevo.

Bajahowodd - 6-11-2012 at 04:18 PM

Yep. No one should be surprised by this.

desertcpl - 6-11-2012 at 05:41 PM

well I am not surprised at all,

maybe I am wrong, but Munoz grew up in the old wild west mentally in Baja

guess things changed and he didnt

so be it

Bajatripper - 6-11-2012 at 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajahowodd
Yep. No one should be surprised by this.

Well, that's not quite true. I would guess that David Elinvestigator would be shocked, given all of the support he gave to Mano Negra during the darkest days of the infamous Turtle Bust thread.

Some investigator you turned out to be, David. From the git-go it was quite obvious what was going on to just about everyone but you. Not too good at sizing up people and interpreting the evidence, I'd say. About the same on your politics.

DENNIS - 6-11-2012 at 07:23 PM

Don't take away his place-setting at the dinner table quite yet.

JESSE - 6-11-2012 at 07:59 PM

I doubt hes coming out anytime soon, hes been charged with a crime that is considered "serious", there is no bail for this type of crime. He has the governor, the president, and who knows who after him now, so its not pretty.

I read in another paper that he wants to join the Mexican version of the witness protection program, so who knows what tha hell is going on.

Ex governor Narciso Agundez is in jail for a crime with identical charges.

Only thing sure, hes done.

[Edited on 6-12-2012 by JESSE]

ELINVESTIG8R - 6-11-2012 at 08:06 PM

It's not over yet!

David K - 6-11-2012 at 08:25 PM

KARMA !!! :bounce::bounce::bounce::light:

HOORAY for the victims, Mark and Olivia (at least for now)!

Does Olivia get the hotel back now? Wow... Thank you Jesse...

PS to Jesse: Will hope to see you in La Paz this July if our vacation plans work out!

JZ - 6-11-2012 at 09:14 PM

Never heard the background on this. But I searched the guys name and found this post on another forum from April 2009.

'"ramuma53 wrote:

Bahia Concepcion, Olivia Higuera in jail for selling tortois
Mulege News.- This past Saturday, a Marine Commando entered the El Zargazo Restaurant owned by Olivia Higuera Aguilar and Mark Burbey in Bahia Concepcion, catching Olivia selling turtle, a protected specie in extintion danger, catched her in the act and is now in jail in Loreto, facing a 12 year sentence; who said that there were no justice in Mexico?"

Anyone want to recap what all happened?

David K - 6-11-2012 at 09:20 PM

Yes, it was all BS... If there was turtle, it was planted there by Muñoz. He has a laundry list of dirty tricks to force people to abandon their land so he can add it to his.

[Edited on 6-13-2012 by David K]

BajaNomad - 6-11-2012 at 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JZ
Never heard the background on this....
Anyone want to recap what all happened?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Only the longest thread to date on this site:

http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=38204

goldhuntress - 6-11-2012 at 10:30 PM

I can't even follow this insanity anymore. A long time ago, way before this arrest it was past the point of being interesting, it's just toxic. I normally like to support the side I believe in but this whole thing is so ugly I cannot even stomach it. I just hope truth prevails but there seems to be no truth here except some innocent people got screwed for one reason or another.:barf:

coolhand - 6-11-2012 at 10:56 PM

Does this mean Playa Santa Barbara may remain untouched by his "black hand"?

Bajatripper - 6-11-2012 at 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ELINVESTIG8R
It's not over yet!

You still support this person, David?

Skipjack Joe - 6-11-2012 at 11:36 PM

Welcome back, Jesse.

I had always felt that Munoz should have been partly responsible for the violence, not just his workers.

I hope this ends the aggression between them. There is no rejoicing regarding his incarceration. It's too bad they couldn't learn to coexist peacefully.

motoged - 6-12-2012 at 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by JZ
Never heard the background on this. But I searched the guys name and found this post on another forum from April 2009.....Anyone want to recap what all happened?

:biggrin: :rolleyes: :barf:

ramuma53 - 6-12-2012 at 02:43 AM

It is correct my father is incarcerated. The goberment awaken a 2009 case, awaken means that the cases was close for lack of evidence, but the goberment has the power to awaken any case they want if you afect there interest. You all know that my father made a punblic and formal complaint against the gobernor and distric attorney, for protecting known criminals. Why known criminals, olivia and mark have a large record of legal, penal complaints to the federal, municipal and federal goberments. Whit proof.
This 2009 case have no legal sustain, just a goberment making a dirty move.
This forums, and web site have my atention now becsause my father is not here to defend himself on a forum thats been very important to him for some time. Important, not for all the incredolus people, or person that have bad blood with him, for the people who needed advice to protect theire land, or portect them selfs from gobermnet injustice.
Yes my father have land interest, but he takes the time to help amercian and mexicans by his experience to protect themselfs from criminals. What i don't understand is that why people can have bad blood with a person who is helping free, no cost.
The violence in all time have been on defense, not offense part. The proof for that is all the cases that olivia and mark have produced with constant violence over the years.
My father is a good man, and he is inocent. He will be free in a short time, and if it takes longer, his family will protect his intrest and convictions against this criminals...like ELINVESTIG8R says: its not over yet...

paranewbi - 6-12-2012 at 04:55 AM

"There is a fifth dimension beyond those known to man. It is a dimension vast as space and timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between the pit of his fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area called the Twilight Zone"

Do do do do
do do do do
do do do do
(to the tune of 'the twilight show')

[Edited on 6-12-2012 by paranewbi]

[Edited on 6-12-2012 by paranewbi]

tiotomasbcs - 6-12-2012 at 06:32 AM

Didn't we lose a longtime Nomad from Rosarito Beach because of this Incident and subsequent lengthy postings?? Bigtime supporter of Raumana! And the beat goes on. Mano Negra Jr.?! Tio

Skipjack Joe - 6-12-2012 at 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by paranewbi
"There is a fifth dimension beyond those known to man. It is a dimension vast as space and timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between the pit of his fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area called the Twilight Zone"

Do do do do
do do do do
do do do do
(to the tune of 'the twilight zone')

Oh ....

I thought you were going to talk about your belief system again.

:lol::lol:

chuckie - 6-12-2012 at 06:44 AM

In Mulege yet!

Mulegena - 6-12-2012 at 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53
It is correct my father is incarcerated...
My father is a good man, and he is inocent. He will be free in a short time,...
Alright, who is this guy now writing as Ramuna 53?

If you look, you'll see that a Ramuna 53 signed up 2/27/03 and has made over 600 posts, mostly on the turtle/BuenaVentura and the real estate advice threads; then a Ramuna52 signed up 5/2/09 made one post and was Banned.

The person or persons writing under the moniker has written under the guise of hotel employee, real estate magnate and now that magnate's own son.

Good grief, people. Why in the world does Doug entertain this troll?

Hook - 6-12-2012 at 08:28 AM

JZ, where ya been?

That thread went on so long (still raises it's ugly head) that it's become a verb and an adjective to describe posts. As in:

"Oh no, this thread is turning into Turtle Soup."

or

"You're Turtle Souping my thread, man!"

It became the rare Nomadic Chubasco at times........just kept forming.

Burbs - 6-12-2012 at 08:42 AM

Quote:
It is correct my father is incarcerated. The goberment awaken a 2009 case, awaken means that the cases was close for lack of evidence, but the goberment has the power to awaken any case they want if you afect there interest. You all know that my father made a punblic and formal complaint against the gobernor and distric attorney, for protecting known criminals. Why known criminals, olivia and mark have a large record of legal, penal complaints to the federal, municipal and federal goberments. Whit proof.
This 2009 case have no legal sustain, just a goberment making a dirty move.
This forums, and web site have my atention now becsause my father is not here to defend himself on a forum thats been very important to him for some time. Important, not for all the incredolus people, or person that have bad blood with him, for the people who needed advice to protect theire land, or portect them selfs from gobermnet injustice.
Yes my father have land interest, but he takes the time to help amercian and mexicans by his experience to protect themselfs from criminals. What i don't understand is that why people can have bad blood with a person who is helping free, no cost.
The violence in all time have been on defense, not offense part. The proof for that is all the cases that olivia and mark have produced with constant violence over the years.
My father is a good man, and he is inocent. He will be free in a short time, and if it takes longer, his family will protect his intrest and convictions against this criminals...like ELINVESTIG8R says: its not over yet...

Son of Munoz,

Your father is incarcerated because of his wrongdoings. You must have some idea of how your father works against the Mexican people. His bogus formal complaint against the Baja Sur government was not correct and is a lie that should be prosecuted for libel. His claim of penal complaints against me and Olivia are all filed by your father or others working with him. They are lies also. I truly believe that you really know the truth and understand how your father works stealing and conning others. The same goes for your brothers, sister and mother. Your father has shamed all of you with his lies. I honor your "stand by my father" attitude. Any father would be happy with his son standing up for him. You and your family really need to investigate you fathers doings outside the circle of what he tells you.
The constant violence you declare Olivia and Mark produce against Rafael Munoz Martinez and his so called employee's is unfounded. To call us criminals is unfounded and insulting.
Rafael Munoz Martinez is incarcerated because of crimes against the Mexican people. WE DID NOT PUT YOU FATHER IN JAIL. IT WAS HIS OWN DOING.
Son of Munoz, you should realize this and investigate what your father has done, then make another conclusion. I believe it would be the best for you and your family. You all have been duped by you father into believing his lies.

paranewbi - 6-12-2012 at 08:51 AM

Mulegena...good detective work...any answers?

Hook - love the language structure exposure...possibly a 'nominalized verb form' ? I think the second form would make a good bumper sticker or perhaps 'Don't Turtle Soup me man'!

Together again

bajaguy - 6-12-2012 at 09:41 AM

I actually feel sorry for the guy. Maybe the authorities can put him in a cell with his former employees so they can be together again. I'm sure they will be glad to see him....:lol:

JZ - 6-12-2012 at 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Hook
JZ, where ya been?

That thread went on so long (still raises it's ugly head) that it's become a verb and an adjective to describe posts. As in:

or

Took a few years off reading the forum. I made it through 10 pages of the Bahia Conception standoff last night.

WTF??? Scary as sh^t that something like that could happen and it takes multiple days to resolve. Not a very good thing for Mexico.

Terry28 - 6-12-2012 at 09:51 AM

Do we get our houses back??? Just asking...

Skipjack Joe - 6-12-2012 at 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajaguy
I actually feel sorry for the guy.

Me too.

He always seemed so convinced of what he said. He never wavered from his fabrications. Maybe he was delusional. It was hard to understand the man.

YEA Delusional

desertcpl - 6-12-2012 at 10:35 AM

some what like Gaddafi

mtgoat666 - 6-12-2012 at 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Skipjack Joe
Quote:
I actually feel sorry for the guy.

Me too.

He always seemed so convinced of what he said. He never wavered from his fabrications. Maybe he was delusional. It was hard to understand the man.

don't talk about ramsanus in the past tense. he will buy his way out of jail soon, and be back to his old ways, probably posting here to regale us with tales of his stay in the pokey and lecturing all of us on the immorality of the mexican law enforcement and judicial system according to el mano negro.

p.s. i know the mexican press and law enforcement love to publish pictures of perp walks, so someone scour the local rags and get us a pic of the perp walk! his arrest is not complete until we see the cops posing with arrested!

JESSE - 6-12-2012 at 11:08 AM

HE HAS TURNED A NEW LEAF, NOW GOES BY NAME "EL MANO BLANCO"

mtgoat666 - 6-12-2012 at 11:13 AM

Quote:

This just in from the US State Department

durrelllrobert - 6-12-2012 at 02:39 PM

The U.S. Embassy alerts U.S. citizens traveling and residing in Mexico to the enhanced potential for violence related to today’s arrests of Transnational Criminal Organization (TCO) associates and family members residing in the United States.

This morning, U.S. federal law enforcement agents arrested associates and family members of a senior TCO member, and seized property and assets within the United States. These arrests could result in some form of retaliation and/or anti-American violence. Given the history and resources of this violent TCO, the U.S. Embassy urges U.S. citizens to maintain a low profile and a heightened sense of awareness.

Mulegena - 6-12-2012 at 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by durrelllrobert
The U.S. Embassy alerts...

Would you list your source(s) please?
My preliminary 3 online searches found nothing.
Wouldn't it be better to move this news to its own thread?

bajaguy - 6-12-2012 at 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mulegena
[Would you list your source(s) please?
My preliminary 3 online searches found nothing.

http://matamoros.usconsulate.gov/secmsg06122012.html

http://www.valleycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=764724&f...

or http://tinyurl.com/cdk66vm

[Edited on 6-12-2012 by bajaguy]

comitan - 6-12-2012 at 04:27 PM

http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/tw/tw_5665.html

Bajahowodd - 6-12-2012 at 04:36 PM

So, just where does this so-called TCO group fit into the drug cartel panoply?

Mula - 6-12-2012 at 04:40 PM

I don't know, but here is the Guadalajara US Consulate release:

http://guadalajara.usconsulate.gov/annoucements/arrest-of-tr...

bajaguy - 6-12-2012 at 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajahowodd
So, just where does this so-called TCO group fit into the drug cartel panoply?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Zetas

..........."Los Zetas are also Mexico's largest drug cartel in terms of geographical presence, overtaking its bitter rival, the Sinaloa Cartel..........."

desertcpl - 6-12-2012 at 05:21 PM

Okay

what am I missing here, are you saying that Munoz

was arrested along with TCO and was part of there organized network

[Edited on 6-13-2012 by desertcpl]

bajaguy - 6-12-2012 at 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by desertcpl
Okay

what am I missing here, are you saying that Munoz

was arrested along with TCO and was part of there organized network

[Edited on 6-13-2012 by desertcpl]

Nope, you are not missing anything......cross posted by Durrellrobert

Terry28 - 6-12-2012 at 06:12 PM

It was just a thread hijack....different subject....same country....

desertcpl - 6-12-2012 at 06:27 PM

Oh,, I thought I had gotten a bad batch of Scotch

:?::?::?:

What????

bajaguy - 6-12-2012 at 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by desertcpl
Oh,, I thought I had gotten a bad batch of Scotch

:?::?::?:

You mean there is a GOOD batch of Scotch????? :lol:

DENNIS - 6-12-2012 at 07:08 PM

Quote:

You mean there is a GOOD batch of Scotch????? :lol:

Exactly my sentiments about Tequila. :barf:

Alan - 6-14-2012 at 07:50 AM

Quote:

Welcome home Jesse. Hopefully we won't have to hear from Munoz for a while.

TRAVEL ALERT/BLACK HAND

bajajazz - 6-17-2012 at 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by durrelllrobert
The U.S. Embassy alerts U.S. citizens traveling and residing in Mexico to the enhanced potential for violence related to today’s arrests of Transnational Criminal Organization (TCO) associates and family members residing in the United States.

This morning, U.S. federal law enforcement agents arrested associates and family members of a senior TCO member, and seized property and assets within the United States. These arrests could result in some form of retaliation and/or anti-American violence. Given the history and resources of this violent TCO, the U.S. Embassy urges U.S. citizens to maintain a low profile and a heightened sense of awareness. [/quote

There's no link between the travel alert and the arrest of Munoz.

I don't have a link, but the NY Times has the story on the arrest in Oklahoma of the brother of the head of the ZETAS gang and it is worth looking up as the arrest has the potential of triggering new acts of violence by some of the most maniacal gangsters involved in the Mexican drug business.

The brother of the ZETAS' jefe drew attention to himself by paying cash for 3 million dollars' worth of champion horseflesh in one day. He and 15 others have been arrested in the USA for money laundering and various other crimes that tick-off the DEA.

His gangster brother is the lunatic responsible for the murder of 49 people whose bodies -- minus hands, feet and heads -- were recently found on a public highway in Mexico.

For every action there's a reaction and in this case I think our State Department is justified in issuing an advisory warning of possible retaliation against US citizens.

In my opinion, the ZETAS are more extreme and out-of-control than Hitler's SS thugs ever were. Mexico's toleration of these homicidal maniacs is a disgusting shame, but since the internal graft from the drug business is estimated at 6 billion dollars a year I have no doubt that the ZETAS will continue to operate unmolested.

watizname - 6-17-2012 at 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by JZ
Quote:
Originally posted by Hook
JZ, where ya been?

or

Took a few years off reading the forum. I made it through 10 pages of the Bahia Conception standoff last night.

WTF??? Scary as sh^t that something like that could happen and it takes multiple days to resolve. Not a very good thing for Mexico.

How about "Pure TS." or"You're TSing meæ

mtgoat666 - 6-18-2012 at 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by gnukid
Back in jail in TJ,...

I hope he enoys it! Not! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Skipjack Joe - 6-19-2012 at 07:35 AM

Jail food is terrible.

This is a perfect time for Olivia to mend fences and bring him a warm bowl of turtle soup.

Burbs - 6-19-2012 at 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Skipjack Joe
Jail food is terrible.

This is a perfect time for Olivia to mend fences and bring him a warm bowl of turtle soup.

Will pass that idea on to Oli, and tell her to try not to spit in it too much!

comitan - 6-19-2012 at 01:33 PM

In Mexican prison if you have the money you don't eat prison food.

wessongroup - 6-28-2012 at 06:33 AM

From another site...

Skipjack Joe - 6-28-2012 at 09:32 AM

That's not written by Munoz.

Munoz has a poor grasp of the english language and constructs awkward sentences because he translates spanish expressions verbatim. This, however,was written by fluent speaker.

"From another site...

mcfez - 6-28-2012 at 10:36 AM

This was copied from the Fulano site where most of the postings are not true. Perhaps the original poster can post here at the BN.

ramuma53 - 9-6-2013 at 12:38 PM

All the allegations against me resulted false and I walked right away because the Federal justice protected me at once from the false accusations.
The accuser was the judge's brother, they showed no title or property title and they don't even claim to live in Buenaventura; that is why the original district attorney file it, but since Olivia Higuera Aguilar La Vaquera went in to business with the Estate District Attorney BCS, they tried by all means to find something against me, but failed.
The confirming my story, the Estate Policeman denounced the Estate District Attorney's ties to Organized crime on internet and newspapers.
Today, I live in the same building I used to live and is registered in my webpage, I do not need to hide, because I am protected by Federal authority against the clearly illegal attempts to jail me because I am uncovering their clear open ties to organized crime.

Concerning Olivia and Nark, I give them 90 days and then we will see them in jail for a very long time, of course organized crime members are not famous for going to jail quietly, so maybe organized crime have some different plans for them.

You can keep talking and misinforming, but true always come on top.:yes:

timoteo - 9-6-2013 at 01:49 PM

dude.. shut up ...nobody cares

Skipjack Joe - 9-6-2013 at 01:52 PM

Quote:

Concerning Olivia and Nark, I give them 90 days and then we will see them in jail for a very long time

Heh. You said that 4 years ago. And then you ended up in jail instead.

chuckie - 9-6-2013 at 01:54 PM

Yawn....

Lobsterman - 9-7-2013 at 06:31 AM

Thanks for the update Rafael.

I'm glad to hear that you have weathered the false charges that were brought against you. One of the reasons I have not visited baja since 2007 was because I no longer felt safe as I got older. The murders and increased crime, thefts and crooked police kept me away. Plus I no longer planned on buying a 2nd home in Baja because of the real estate problem you and others have brought up. I've traveled to baja since 1964.

The reason I follow this site and others is to get a feel when I think Baja is SAFER for me to return to. I feel that time has come. In October I'm spending a week for the 1st time at a college buddy's fish camp Rancho Leonero on the east cape. I remember when he 1st open it back in the early 80's. Most of us thought he had lost his mind. Then another buddy is picking me up there and we'll spend a week fishing Mag Bay (San Carlos and Lopez) in his 18' aluminum boat. We'll hire a local guide for each day in Mag Bay and a panga at John's place. WOW: 6-days deep sea fishing the SOC and 5 days fishing Mag Bay.

We'll be driving back on oct 23 or 24th. Is you motel open yet?

What some on this board do not realize is that there are many people like me who want to travel to Baja but are reluctant because of our opinion that it is not safe enough to be worth the effort. They may boo haha that this thread is boring them but that's a myopic way at looking at the value of the judgment made in your case. That's why the results of your case as well as many other examples I've read or heard about in the past year has changed my mind a little. Being an aging saltwater fisherman, fishing a week at Rancho Leonero and a week at Mag Bay is a "Bucket List" adventure for me. I plan on donating all the fish I catch to the guides/locals along our route except for a few lbs of smoked yellowfin tuna (hope I do not jinx myself). I'll post my unabridged chronology of the entire experience probably on Bloody Decks. I'm sure I'll let my friends in OT know as well.

Stay safe Rafael and hopefully I see you some day at your place.

ELINVESTIG8R - 9-7-2013 at 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by wessongroup
From another site...

THIS IS RICH DEAN F.ESLER[/COLOR]

Quote:
Originally posted by mcfez
This was copied from the Fulano site where most of the postings are not true. Perhaps the original poster can post here at the BN.

THIS COMING FROM SOMEONE WHO LIED THAT HE WAS A VIETNAM VET WHICH WAS PROVEN TO BE FALSE YOU SICKBAY COMMANDO!

Quote:
All the allegations against me resulted false and I walked right away because the Federal justice protected me at once from the false accusations.
The accuser was the judge's brother, they showed no title or property title and they don't even claim to live in Buenaventura; that is why the original district attorney file it, but since Olivia Higuera Aguilar La Vaquera went in to business with the Estate District Attorney BCS, they tried by all means to find something against me, but failed.
The confirming my story, the Estate Policeman denounced the Estate District Attorney's ties to Organized crime on internet and newspapers.
Today, I live in the same building I used to live and is registered in my webpage, I do not need to hide, because I am protected by Federal authority against the clearly illegal attempts to jail me because I am uncovering their clear open ties to organized crime.

Concerning Olivia and Nark, I give them 90 days and then we will see them in jail for a very long time, of course organized crime members are not famous for going to jail quietly, so maybe organized crime have some different plans for them.

You can keep talking and misinforming, but true always come on top.:yes:

I'm glad you are back Rafael and don't listen to anyone that has negative things to say about you!

David K - 9-7-2013 at 07:59 AM

:lol::lol::lol: Really? I thought this smelly book of lies was finally closed!

Anyone who sides with Muñoz really needs to get down to Bahia Concepcion and do some 'investigating' before giving so much support to this thug and bully. I went with an open mind in 2009, asked locals living on Bahia Concepcion, went to Playa Buenaventura, and met with the victims of Muñoz harassment (Mark and Olivia). I reported my findings here. On a return trip in 2012, more evidence of Muñoz criminal and negative behavior was seen. Mark and Olivia provided aid and comfort to Muñoz employees whom he left stranded and unpaid, breaking promises to them, etc.

Just fyi... :wow:

DavidE - 9-7-2013 at 02:09 PM

Isn't this sorta like picking at a scab?

Bajatripper - 9-8-2013 at 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lobsterman
Thanks for the update Rafael.

I'm glad to hear that you have weathered the false charges that were brought against you. One of the reasons I have not visited baja since 2007 was because I no longer felt safe as I got older. The murders and increased crime, thefts and crooked police kept me away. Plus I no longer planned on buying a 2nd home in Baja because of the real estate problem you and others have brought up. I've traveled to baja since 1964.

The reason I follow this site and others is to get a feel when I think Baja is SAFER for me to return to. I feel that time has come. In October I'm spending a week for the 1st time at a college buddy's fish camp Rancho Leonero on the east cape. I remember when he 1st open it back in the early 80's. Most of us thought he had lost his mind. Then another buddy is picking me up there and we'll spend a week fishing Mag Bay (San Carlos and Lopez) in his 18' aluminum boat. We'll hire a local guide for each day in Mag Bay and a panga at John's place. WOW: 6-days deep sea fishing the SOC and 5 days fishing Mag Bay.

We'll be driving back on oct 23 or 24th. Is you motel open yet?

What some on this board do not realize is that there are many people like me who want to travel to Baja but are reluctant because of our opinion that it is not safe enough to be worth the effort. They may boo haha that this thread is boring them but that's a myopic way at looking at the value of the judgment made in your case. That's why the results of your case as well as many other examples I've read or heard about in the past year has changed my mind a little. Being an aging saltwater fisherman, fishing a week at Rancho Leonero and a week at Mag Bay is a "Bucket List" adventure for me. I plan on donating all the fish I catch to the guides/locals along our route except for a few lbs of smoked yellowfin tuna (hope I do not jinx myself). I'll post my unabridged chronology of the entire experience probably on Bloody Decks. I'm sure I'll let my friends in OT know as well.

It will NEVER be safe in Baja, Lobman. I was held up three times between the airport at Los Cabos and La Paz on my return. My house was ransacked and all my dogs were killed and eaten and my sons were sold into slavery and my daughters taken to the Middle East to be sold into prostitution--and common decency prevents me from describing what they did to my mother.

Please do yourself a favor and don't ever come back, it's simply HORRIBLE and UNSAFE down here!

Oh, and there aren't any yellowfin tuna left, either.

Lobsterman - 9-9-2013 at 06:18 AM

Thanks Trip for your advice. However, in this case I feel you are over reacting a little to the present dangers. Perhaps you can meet me at John's place between Oct 11-18 and we can go deep sea fishing together. I'd love to be one-on-one with such as successful personality. I go ocean fishing once or twice a week here in San Diego so will need your sage advice on how to fish the waters around John's place. Hope you can make it. Sorry about your bad experiences in Baja.

Lobsterman
aka Halibut Howie
http://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/showthread.php/507875-Halib...

[Edited on 9-9-2013 by Lobsterman]

jimgrms - 9-9-2013 at 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Terry28

The thread has been turtle souped

jimgrms - 9-9-2013 at 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Terry28

The thread has been turtle souped

Bajatripper - 9-10-2013 at 08:13 AM

Quote:
I'd love to be one-on-one with such as successful personality.

Lobsterman

Where on Earth did you get the idea that I was a "successful personality"? Sorry, but it is your side that does all the bragging about how successful you guys are. I've spent my entire life avoiding success so as to not to have to pay any taxes. Life is grand and carefree living below the poverty line, just wait'n for that next govment handout.

But thanks for the invite. If I were in the neighborhood, you can bet I'd be there. Nothing like a free lunch to motivate a liberal!

David K - 9-10-2013 at 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajatripper
Quote:
I'd love to be one-on-one with such as successful personality.

Lobsterman

Where on Earth did you get the idea that I was a "successful personality"? Sorry, but it is your side that does all the bragging about how successful you guys are. I've spent my entire life avoiding success so as to not to have to pay any taxes. Life is grand and carefree living below the poverty line, just wait'n for that next govment handout.

But thanks for the invite. If I were in the neighborhood, you can bet I'd be there. Nothing like a free lunch to motivate a liberal!

Why Steve, didn't you know? Your name is in our book in my acknowledgment! :lol::lol::lol:

Have a great day amigo!

mtgoat666 - 9-10-2013 at 09:26 AM

Quote:
I'm glad to hear that you have weathered the false charges that were brought against you.

I plan on donating all the fish I catch to the guides/locals along our route except for a few lbs of smoked yellowfin tuna (hope I do not jinx myself).

lobsterbutt:
you are afraid of baja crime, but choose to cozy up to a notorious criminal? loco!

i suggest you not keep the fish you catch, practice catch and release, it's better for the sport fishing industry and fishermen that will come after you. you can donate money or time if you feel a need to donate something.

Bajatripper - 9-10-2013 at 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K

Why Steve, didn't you know? Your name is in our book in my acknowledgment! :lol::lol::lol:

Have a great day amigo!

While that may be so, David, most people in our society think of being "successful" as having something to do with earning. That being the case (and being the typical liberal moocher that I am), do you want to help make me a success with some of the proceeds from your book sales?:lol::lol::lol:

Hope all is well your way, my friend. Give my best to Elizabeth.

Bajatripper - 9-10-2013 at 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666
Quote:
I'm glad to hear that you have weathered the false charges that were brought against you.

I plan on donating all the fish I catch to the guides/locals along our route except for a few lbs of smoked yellowfin tuna (hope I do not jinx myself).

lobsterbutt:
you are afraid of baja crime, but choose to cozy up to a notorious criminal? loco!

No need to be afraid with that type of protection.

JoeJustJoe - 9-11-2013 at 11:29 AM

It's good to know these epic real estate battles do end eventually, but usually it takes years. Whilel the Rafael Muñoz Martinez, aka Mano negra vs Mark and Olivia battle was taking place in Playa Buenaventura and the pages of "Baja Nomad" there was another epic real estate battle taking place in Rosarito beach between Tila and Wooooosh at first in the main area of "Baja Nomad" but later in the underbelly of "Baja Nomad" the OT, and across other smaller and less read Baja forums and hate sites.

This battle had all the same crazy antics of "turtle Soup" charge, and the other crazy outrageous charges that had little to do with the real estate dispute at hand.

I'm proud to announce that Tila, aka the squatter according to Woooosh has won this real estate dispute( Tila was never a squatter) and the Alonzo/Woooosh team was stripped of all their concessions, including the concession they had all along when they first built Fort Woooosh in order to protect a clear ocean view.( for Woooosh it was always about a clear ocean view, and a land grab for more property to control and possibly sell in the future for a lot of money if and when the boardwalk gets built in Rosarito) The other stuff about the handicapped beach, dog beach, and gay beach was pure PR work on Woooosh's part in our opinion.

Wooooosh got a lot of advice from Rafael, and he copied the same kind of crazy antics as as Rafael, but to Rafael credit, he even told Woooosh to leave it alone, and just enjoy his house and the clear ocean view. but like they say, what goes around and comes around, and now I'm a believer in Karma, because not only did Woooosh lose, but he lost big to Tila, and then had his concession stripped from him too.

If you want to read the full 21 page SEMARNAT translation from Spanish to English. I provided a thread with comments in the OT, "The Tila vs Woooosh Dispute Finally Settled." Warning the OT is not exactly a friendly place, or for the faint of heart.

From the SEMARNAT highlights of the 21 page decision:

Part IV

With these facts presented here your concession it is now nullified. It is nullified because you stated it was an empty lot, and therefore applied for a "Protection" only type of concession, which only permits you to maintain the surface in its natural state that it was when the concession was awarded to you, free transit to all, no construction of any kind is allowed, no activities are allowed..for or non profit; therefore, due to the fact that a house/residence exists inside of your concession area, and furthermore, such house is occupied by a different person than the grantee, even before concession DGZF-832/08 was awarded to you; SUCH A CONCESSION SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN AWARDED TO YOU UNDER SAID CIRCUMSTANCES, and even if Alonzo/Woooosh would have declared the truth, and would have admitted that there was a house/residence, the documents you presented on Sept. 20, 2006, you did not meet the requirements established per Federal Law to award Alonzo Nava Ortiz/Craig Wutsch with a concession with a home/residence, and note that you also did not disclose the existence of such a house/residence and in the area you applied for.

8. On May 20, 2013, SEMARNAT office granted Alonzo/Woooosh with a notification to provide declarations on their own defense, and provided 15 days to submit evidence, declarations to their rights; and such declarations would be accepted only during those 15 days.

( SEMARNAT provided Alonzo/Woooosh the opportunity to prove that the lot they applied for a concession was in fact an empty lot. Next up is the declarations Alonzo/Woooosh provided to SEMARNAT).

First: IT EXTINGUISHES BY NULLIFICATION THE TITLE OF CONCESSION 832/08 THAT WAS AWARDED TO ALONZO NAVA ORTIZ.

SECOND: It is called to the attention/knowledge of ALONZO NAVA ORTIZ that Articles 149 and 150 of federal law allow for sanctions to those that use, take advantage of, exploit, something that belongs to the nation without having obtained prior permits, or authorizations.

THIRD: It is called the to the attention/knowledge of ALONZO NAVA ORTIZ that the present administrative resolution can be challenged provided by articles 83, 85, and 86, or having it considered or correcting that observed in this resolution, leaving out the house/residence out of an application , to that end. abstain from social conflict.

(Just amazing how Woooosh twisted those few words "Abstain/avoid social conflict", see his post from another message board:
"SEMARNAT gave Tila Ortiz the house to keep the social peace")

FOURTH: The present resolution does not free/liberate Alonzo Nava Ortiz/Woooosh from debts owned /accumulated that may have been generated for lack of payment regarding the concession awarded to you.

FIFTH: Notify Alonzo Nava Ortiz to address he provided, of this Resolution as required by federal law.

SIXTH: File the present document as properly completed.

Directora General.

[Edited on 9-11-2013 by JoeJustJoe]

Taco de Baja - 9-11-2013 at 02:40 PM

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

chuckie - 9-11-2013 at 03:10 PM

I wonder why anyone gives a crap about this stuff, besides the persons involved? Under occupied ?

David K - 9-11-2013 at 03:14 PM

Joe, why bump up the Muñoz arrest thread with such a 'valuable' contribution, but a totally different subject? Surely your information should have its own thread, verdad?

mtgoat666 - 9-11-2013 at 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
Joe, why bump up the Muñoz arrest thread with such a 'valuable' contribution, but a totally different subject? Surely your information should have its own thread, verdad?

dk: it's a small world, the people are all intertwined, one big ball of snakes. and haven't you learned by now that topics drift?

can someone please post a picture of a dog, a dorado or at toyota tacoma so we can get back to normal programing?

Lobsterman - 9-11-2013 at 03:37 PM

Trip,

Your reply was quite amusing. You are a clever guy.

Nobody answered the one question I asked? Is the hotel open? Is Mark & Olivia's place open? I'll probably be going thru there around 10am-noon on Oct 22th. I'm sure I'll post pics of the area.

David K - 9-11-2013 at 04:14 PM

Mark and Olivia are fine... We see him on Facebook... I don't blame him for avoiding Nomad... when half the people are clueless and they don't listen to the other half who have been there and know the BS lies posted are to chase Mark and Olivia off the bay so Muñoz can just ruin more places like he did with the hotel he took over there.

Lobsterman - 9-12-2013 at 05:17 AM

Thanks David for the reply. I'll drop in for a burger on my way north. Hopefully I can chat with Mark & Olivia about the predicament they have been put in and their thoughts on Rafael. Also I have a camping/fishing trip planned for the BOC in March. I use to stay at Ecomundo but it is now closed. So will be scouting for a new BOC location. We will need a beach launch location for a small boat or an inflatable.

[Edited on 9-12-2013 by Lobsterman]

chuckie - 9-12-2013 at 05:32 AM

The hotel is NOT open. Olivias IS open.

JoeJustJoe - 9-12-2013 at 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by chuckie
I wonder why anyone gives a crap about this stuff, besides the persons involved? Under occupied ?

I could say the same things about your postings Chuckie, especially about your last post about catching that big fish. C'mon, stories about catching fish bigger than the other guy are boring, and the size of the fish one catches tend to be exaggerated by most people. The rule of thumb is that if you said you caught a 20 pound fish, in reality the fish you really caught was 10 or even 5 pounds, however as the story is repeated the fish seems to get bigger and bigger by the fish story teller.

At the end of the day does anybody care about any of the subjects that gets posted anywhere, except for the players, their family and close friends?

However, the thing that I notice about these type of threads about dragged out real estate disputes, is that despite the fact that some people say things like, "who cares about these threads, and can we talk about something else." These type of threads seem to generate the most number of hits, and get the most responses than any of the other threads combined, and that includes the boring fishing threads.

Healthy debates, a little controversy, and some dirt, usually sells tickets, or gets people to tune in.

[Edited on 9-12-2013 by JoeJustJoe]

chuckie - 9-12-2013 at 10:42 AM

At least it was MY fish, and not some comment about people nobody even knows....Vicarious living seems to be a major pastime of people who have no lives of their own.....You seem to fall into that categtory

mtgoat666 - 9-12-2013 at 12:36 PM

i appreciate joejoe's efforts. joejoe fights the good fight, is on the good side

tripledigitken - 9-12-2013 at 12:47 PM

Quote:
i appreciate joejoe's efforts. joejoe fights the good fight, is on the good side

Most of the threads of which he and others are a part of in OT, can hardly be called "the good fight".

ELINVESTIG8R - 9-12-2013 at 12:58 PM

Ken I could not agree more! :lol:

Zapotec - 9-14-2013 at 01:26 PM

Thank you JoeJustJoe for posting that this long real estate dispute is finally over. I have been following it since Wooosh started to post here years ago, and asked Nomads for advice on how to evict his "squatter", and I myself believed him! Well, it turns out, Wooosh LIED under oath to steal his neighbors house.
You rock JoeJustJoe for bringing the truth to us.

[Edited on 9-14-2013 by Zapotec]

greengoes - 9-15-2013 at 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by tripledigitken
Quote:

Most of the threads of which he and others are a part of in OT, can hardly be called "the good fight".

Sol said that is an understatement.

:lol::lol:

greengoes - 9-15-2013 at 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JoeJustJoe

I could say the same things about your postings Chuckie, especially about your last post about catching that big fish. C'mon, stories about catching fish bigger than the other guy are boring, and the size of the fish one catches tend to be exaggerated by most people. The rule of thumb is that if you said you caught a 20 pound fish, in reality the fish you really caught was 10 or even 5 pounds, however as the story is repeated the fish seems to get bigger and bigger by the fish story teller.

At the end of the day does anybody care about any of the subjects that gets posted anywhere, except for the players, their family and close friends?

However, the thing that I notice about these type of threads about dragged out real estate disputes, is that despite the fact that some people say things like, "who cares about these threads, and can we talk about something else." These type of threads seem to generate the most number of hits, and get the most responses than any of the other threads combined, and that includes the boring fishing threads.

Healthy debates, a little controversy, and some dirt, usually sells tickets, or gets people to tune in.

[Edited on 9-12-2013 by JoeJustJoe]

Holy dog crap, the internet therapist was successful, at least on helping with his grasp of the written language. His writing was so good in that post I didn't have to turn on the joespeak translator© once.

:?::?:

Sol said he smells a rat.

Pages:  1