BajaNomad

DENNIS is in the hospital.

Pages:  1    3  ..  6

EnsenadaDr - 6-18-2012 at 11:55 AM

Just doing my part in letting everyone know that one of the Nomads notified me that DENNIS was found on his floor conscious by one of his workers and was taken away in an ambulance yesterday. There was speculation that he had a heart attack and since his Dr. is at Cardiomed, in Ensenada, he was probably taken there.

I will not be personally involved in this situation, but any of you who wish to help can probably get information at Cardiomed or if DENNIS chooses, he will go to the VA in San Diego. I am sure his household items and dog will be well taken care of by Vicente, his worker.

Cypress - 6-18-2012 at 12:02 PM

EnsanadaDr. That's bad news!:no: Thanks for letting us know. Keep us updated if you can.

KASHEYDOG - 6-18-2012 at 12:18 PM

Thanks, Dr. J.......:O ..Hope he's OK. "IF" ;) you see him, tell him I said hello....:yes:

EnsenadaDr - 6-18-2012 at 12:21 PM

Like I said Cypress, I will do this as a public service as I would do for any other patient. If I hear anything else I will let you know. He probably went to the VA because at Cardiomed they would charge him $10,000 to let him stay, so I am sure Dr. Sussarrey arranged transportation for him up to the VA. His finances are such that he can afford the ambulance to the VA and the rest should be covered up there.

EnsenadaDr - 6-18-2012 at 12:23 PM

No, Dick my involvement in this ends at the professional level. I feel that anyone who falls ill should have the support of their friends, and for this reason I posted this.

BornFisher - 6-18-2012 at 12:24 PM

GET WELL DENNIS!!! Hoping for a quick recovery!!

Cypress - 6-18-2012 at 12:28 PM

EnsenadaDr. Thanks.

KASHEYDOG - 6-18-2012 at 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by EnsenadaDr
No, Dick my involvement in this ends at the professional level. I feel that anyone who falls ill should have the support of their friends, and for this reason I posted this.

I know the situation Dr. J..:yes: .. Nice of you to do what you are doing. Thanks. Hope I can get down there to see you and C. soon. Wish I wasn't working so darn much. But all that's coming to an end hopefully the end of next month.....:bounce:..:tumble:...:bounce:......Retirement is EMINENT

[Edited on 6-18-12 by KASHEYDOG]

comitan - 6-18-2012 at 12:33 PM

Dennis

You have positive thoughts here for your recovery, just get well.

gnukid - 6-18-2012 at 12:37 PM

Positive thoughts for Dennis, get well soon!

[Edited on 6-18-2012 by gnukid]

vgabndo - 6-18-2012 at 12:44 PM

I'm concerned. I send my best. Perry

KASHEYDOG - 6-18-2012 at 12:50 PM

Dennis ! Get well quick, Bud. If you're at the V.A. Call me or somehow let me know. I'll come down from Carlsbad and bail you out...:yes:. If you need anything I can help with let me know. Dick...:cool:

[Edited on 6-18-12 by KASHEYDOG]

Sending Good Thoughts to You, Dennis

Gypsy Jan - 6-18-2012 at 12:52 PM

And Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

GJ

Mulegena - 6-18-2012 at 01:00 PM

Dennis, best wishes for your recovery.

I promise you can come and stay on my third-floor palapa and watch the full moon come up. We can talk about building that beer fireman's pole... maybe you slipped off yours and bumped your head?

Get up and back on your feet again soonest, Friend.

Ateo - 6-18-2012 at 01:06 PM

Glad someone found him and hope he's getting good care. Get well Dennis!!!

mulegemichael - 6-18-2012 at 01:10 PM

hey amigo, get well soon...your daily brilliance is missed here!

Lindalou - 6-18-2012 at 01:18 PM

Quote:
Just doing my part in letting everyone know that one of the Nomads notified me that DENNIS was found on his floor conscious by one of his workers and was taken away in an ambulance yesterday. There was speculation that he had a heart attack and since his Dr. is at Cardiomed, in Ensenada, he was probably taken there.

I will not be personally involved in this situation, but any of you who wish to help can probably get information at Cardiomed or if DENNIS chooses, he will go to the VA in San Diego. I am sure his household items and dog will be well taken care of by Vicente, his worker.
Dennis was taken away this am around 9. (6/18) Not yesterday. Linda, next door neighbor.

Thanks for the clarification

EnsenadaDr - 6-18-2012 at 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by RichnLinda
Quote:

Dennis was taken away this am around 9. (6/18) Not yesterday. Linda, next door neighbor.

DianaT - 6-18-2012 at 01:26 PM

Dennis,
May you be well! We hope to hear something more, soon and that it is good news!

Thinking about you!

Rich and Linda---as you are next door neighbors, do you know any more?

[Edited on 6-18-2012 by DianaT]

KASHEYDOG - 6-18-2012 at 01:30 PM

Linda, did he go to the V. A. ??? If so please u2u me me with how to find him there....Dick

Udo - 6-18-2012 at 01:33 PM

Prayers going your way, DENNIS!

Lindalou - 6-18-2012 at 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DianaT
Dennis,
May you be well! We hope to hear something more, soon and that it is good news!

Thinking about you!

Rich and Linda---as you are next door neighbors, do you know any more?

[Edited on 6-18-2012 by DianaT]
Diana, Vincente, his worker, went with him and has not come back yet for his car. As soon as he does I will find out more and let you know.....Linda

Lindalou - 6-18-2012 at 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by KASHEYDOG
Linda, did he go to the V. A. ??? If so please u2u me me with how to find him there....Dick
Dick, as soon as Vincente gets back I will find out where he is.

[Edited on 6-18-2012 by RichnLinda]

Mexitron - 6-18-2012 at 01:56 PM

Here's to a fast recovery Dennis!

MikeYounghusband - 6-18-2012 at 02:03 PM

Stay strong Dennis and keep your chin up

comitan - 6-18-2012 at 02:09 PM

RichnLinda

Please post all updates here.

Lindalou - 6-18-2012 at 02:11 PM

Will do just that.....Linda

durrelllrobert - 6-18-2012 at 02:15 PM

Quote:

are you feeding Lulu, his dog, until Vicente gets back?

Skipjack Joe - 6-18-2012 at 02:25 PM

Wow. Now this. It just doesn't stop.

I guess we're all getting up there in years and this is all part of aging.

I wish you the best, Dennis. I'm looking forward to seeing your wit on this board again very soon.

Please keep us updated and let us know how we can help.

Lindalou - 6-18-2012 at 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by durrelllrobert
Quote:

are you feeding Lulu, his dog, until Vicente gets back?
Lulu is locked in the house. I'm pretty sure Vincente will be back before she gets hungry as his truck is still here. Did you get my email?

Keri - 6-18-2012 at 02:46 PM

Dennis , get well soon we miss you, You are in my prayers.k

Bajafun777 - 6-18-2012 at 02:48 PM

Udo, good response and one prayer said for his safe recovery. Nomads helping nomads in way possible. Take Care & Travel Safe----"No Hurry, No Worry, Just FUN" bajafun777

DavidE - 6-18-2012 at 03:30 PM

Best of wishes to you Dennis. Cardiac ICU seems to have the best nurses. They're going to do more tests on him than they did on the moon rocks. Let's hope it wasn't an all-out cardiac event but something like a bad reaction to something like atrial fibrillation.

Serenity And Healing Amigo!

Iflyfish - 6-18-2012 at 03:42 PM

Get your burro back here! NOW! Quit scaring the bejesus out of us! Basta yo!

Iflyfish

sancho - 6-18-2012 at 03:43 PM

Hurry back D, your kinda the MC
of this show

lizard lips - 6-18-2012 at 03:43 PM

Just spoke with Dennis. He is at Cardiomed in Ensenada. Apparently he had a stroke and he said that he is not going to the VA in San Diego. He will be there for a few days.

I am going to visit him tomorrow.

bajaguy - 6-18-2012 at 03:49 PM

Thanks for the update, Lips

Oggie - 6-18-2012 at 04:02 PM

Let us know if he needs anything!

David K - 6-18-2012 at 04:07 PM

I hope Dennis has a speedy recovery!

gnukid - 6-18-2012 at 04:14 PM

good news! good to hear he was able to report in by phone! onward!

[Edited on 6-18-2012 by gnukid]

shari - 6-18-2012 at 04:18 PM

gracias Mr.Lips...could you please relay an enormous wet kiss to Dennis from me and my daughter...oh hell...and my grandson too...tell him we love him....

darn glad he is still with us...please keep us posted

bajadock - 6-18-2012 at 04:29 PM

I'm downtown Ensenada on my annual begging tour for gifts for Golf4Ninos.com.

Will try and sneak in a Pacifico after I'm done with this appointment.

Ken Cooke - 6-18-2012 at 04:39 PM

Get well, Dennis!

Bummer!!

thebajarunner - 6-18-2012 at 04:54 PM

I think it all started when we sort of made peace (at least temporary standoff) recently on U2U, and I told him I was coming down around the Fourth and would meet him at Sharkey's for a beer and to get acquainted.
I suspect he thought I had ulterior motives and intended to pummel him with the Pacifico bottle....

Nah, seriously, get well, my man, still coming down, and I would much prefer meeting you at Sharkeys than at the cardiac unit.

Prayers are with you.

dh

EnsenadaDr - 6-18-2012 at 05:05 PM

I caved in and came here to Cardiomed to help Dennis transfer to the United States and go to the VA. Right now I am waiting for the ambulance people to come and arrange transportation to the VA. Dennis has suffered a major stroke that affected his left side, but he still can move his leg a little. I suspect he will get movement back but as usual he is fighting me about going to the VA. I think I will convince him, his mind is intact. His worker Viincente is going to take care of the dog. He says he appreciates the kind thoughts and he said he'll be back in fighting trim in no time at all. He said to treat this as a vacation because he'll be back with a vengeance. According to the Doctor, he says, his Pacifico days are over.

BajaGringo - 6-18-2012 at 05:06 PM

Take care my friend - our prayers are with you. Cristina and I will stop in and see you tomorrow...

tiotomasbcs - 6-18-2012 at 05:06 PM

Stay strong and know you are Loved! Agree you are one of our Major Domos!! Hope it is not too serious but only an eyeopener but at our age it's all a big tope and desviacion! Hope they are able to clear out a new 4-lane Carretera!! Hang Tough, Amigo Tio

DavidE - 6-18-2012 at 05:21 PM

Someone can get a book for him to read if his vision is not disturbed, and short-term memory is OK. I did it for my Dad. A book about actress Patricia Neal, and her miraculous recovery from a stroke that really boiled down to a huge training and rehab marathon. A stroke is disabling in spirit which can be as devastating as the injury to the brain. That guy (Dennis) obviously has sand. That alone is worth a crate full of medications. I know when I get sick or hurt, I don't want sympathy nearly as much as I need a kick in the pants that tells me I can overcome, and return!

redmesa - 6-18-2012 at 05:24 PM

Good call Doc. I want you on my transport team if needed.

David K - 6-18-2012 at 05:25 PM

Quote:
I caved in and came here to Cardiomed to help Dennis transfer to the United States and go to the VA. Right now I am waiting for the ambulance people to come and arrange transportation to the VA. Dennis has suffered a major stroke that affected his left side, but he still can move his leg a little. I suspect he will get movement back but as usual he is fighting me about going to the VA. I think I will convince him, his mind is intact. His worker Viincente is going to take care of the dog. He says he appreciates the kind thoughts and he said he'll be back in fighting trim in no time at all. He said to treat this as a vacation because he'll be back with a vengeance. According to the Doctor, he says, his Pacifico days are over.

Thank you!!!!

BajaGringo - 6-18-2012 at 05:29 PM

Quote:

Good for you Janene. Could you let us know what he ends up doing? Cristina and I will be passing through tomorrow and we would like to know on which side of the border we can see him. I'll check back tomorrow AM and hopefully there is an update...

[Edited on 6-19-2012 by BajaGringo]

Bajatripper - 6-18-2012 at 05:36 PM

Get well soon Dennis. Punta Banda--and the Nomad Board--wouldn't be same without you.

mtgoat666 - 6-18-2012 at 05:37 PM

Quote:

Get well soon Dennis!

And thank you Doctora!

Bajatripper - 6-18-2012 at 05:39 PM

Oh, the irony! The Lord moves in mysterious ways.

Thanks, Janene.

Quote:

lizard lips - 6-18-2012 at 05:40 PM

Thank you Janene. When I called he had trouble talking so I knew it was a stroke before he told me. I'm glad he's going north. He's a fighter and will be back soon.

Take care my friend.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do. I am only a few minutes away from Cardiomed Janene.

[Edited on 6-19-2012 by lizard lips]

woody with a view - 6-18-2012 at 05:46 PM

Kick butt Dennis. take your time and get back to your home. I'm off all week so can the Dra let us know which VA and when we can go show him some support?

EnsenadaDr - 6-18-2012 at 06:42 PM

Hi Everyone, we have just finalized payment for the ambulance, because of the nature of the medical condition Dennis will have his own personal guaranteed guapa nurse accompanying him to the border. He is leaving at 7 am tomorrow morning via ambulance to Kaiser...more updates tomorrow...Doc Dougherty is visiting and says he has never seen Dennis looking better...he had his choice between Kaiser and the VA...

best wishes DENNIS !!

captkw - 6-18-2012 at 06:42 PM

Lindalou - 6-18-2012 at 06:56 PM

Kaiser will pay for the emergency visit and the ambulance. Best of luck Dennis

I cannot call out on my phone would someone please get ahold of Vicente and remind him Lulu has been in the house since 9 this AM 646 123 1750 (cell)

June 18 sunrise for Dennis

Russ - 6-18-2012 at 07:03 PM

Get better quickest...

Ateo - 6-18-2012 at 07:17 PM

Ensenada Dr., RichnLinda, Lips, thanks for the updates!!

Somebody get DENNIS a mobile device so he can check in!

In all seriousness, I hope he gets the best treatment and if you didn't know it before DENNIS, there are a lot of people who really care about you.

Have a safe trip across the border.....hopefully you get in the medical line and skip the 2 hour wait.

Maybe you have your own motorcade?

Get well amigo,
Jon

CaboMagic - 6-18-2012 at 07:28 PM

7:30pm PST
Tommy just spoke w/vicente - Lulu is taken care of ..
Dennis - Speedy recovery wishes!!
T&L

acadist - 6-18-2012 at 07:29 PM

Get well soon Dennis!!!

DavidE - 6-18-2012 at 07:32 PM

I've never met Dennis, but I'm wondering his age and if he was supposed to be on anticoagulants (blood thinners)?

Lindalou - 6-18-2012 at 07:33 PM

7:32 PST, Just came from Dennis and Lulu is still in the house.....

[Edited on 6-19-2012 by RichnLinda]

astrobaja - 6-18-2012 at 07:47 PM

We're all thinking about you Dennis, positive vibes!

Mike

Lulu

EnsenadaDr - 6-18-2012 at 07:54 PM

She has had water and food from this morning, I will pass by on my way to the clinic tomorrow to let her out...I was told by Vicente that he would take care of Lulu or his wife will pass by tonight..
Quote:
7:32 PST, Just came from Dennis and Lulu is still in the house.....

[Edited on 6-19-2012 by RichnLinda]

Lindalou - 6-18-2012 at 08:02 PM

Thanks Janene, now I can go to bed and watch TV.......Linda

Pompano - 6-18-2012 at 08:08 PM

Hold your course, Dennis...this is just another damn speedbump on your Life Road Trip.

Along with our very best wishes, we are send you some of this nice fresh, hot coffee from the Oregon Coast... to give you that little extra buzz.

Yup...like me, coffee from now on...boring at times, but doctors orders.

I miss your repartees already... and will be looking to see you back soon on Nomads. Godspeed.

bajadogs - 6-18-2012 at 08:23 PM

You are in my thoughts Dennis. Salud.

windgrrl - 6-18-2012 at 08:25 PM

Espero que te mejores pronto,
w

bajadock - 6-18-2012 at 08:36 PM

Thanks for Dr J's help. She was ordering nurses around, working the ambulance tomorrow morning and kicking butt getting the bill negotiated down.

Janene is one grand friend to this guy.

I'm not trying to come off as a best friend of Dennis, but, he has always been kind to me. He is extremely well-read and has a wicked sense of humor that is often misunderstood.

When new i.v. needed inserting, nurse confirmed Dennis' good veins. "Tubos Grandes!".

Dennis, you STUD, always impressing the girls with your TUBE!

Hope your pain subsides and relief comes soon after your AMBO LANCE drive up to San Diego tomorrow morning. Hope to find you up there on Wednesday.

Cheers.

BajaBlanca - 6-18-2012 at 08:36 PM

wish you a speedy recovery, Dennis. enjoy the guapa nurse and come back soon !

Russ - that was really neat to post a sunrise photo.

prayers headed your way, Dennis.

Paulina - 6-18-2012 at 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS

...Thanks, Toots. Miss you guys. Lemme know when you're back in town. I've been reinstated as a good guy at Sharky's, so it's all on me.

Dennis,

I should have replied to your message earlier, my bad. I'm reposting it on this thread hoping you'll see it. We miss you too and now it's both of us that need to get back in town, you sooner than us. Regarding the Dr. Pacifico ban, no problema, we can still stir it up at Sharky's with a club soda...It's been one year for me tomorrow. If I can do it, anyone can. We're here for you buddy.

Love,
P.>*)))>{

toneart - 6-18-2012 at 09:08 PM

Dennis,

You will eventually read this string and realize how well thought of you are here on The BajaNomad. I have always enjoyed your contributions.

We are again engaged in a contest. This time it is our health. May the outcome be a tie with us both living many many more years in good health! I still hope to meet you someday.

Dr.E.- You have answered the Hippocratic Oath. As a professional, your ethic has joined your heart to do the right thing. During a time like this, all the other stuff quickly emerges as trivial. Thank you!

We all look forward to your next post, Dennis. Get well fast!

Saludos,

Tony

woody with a view - 6-18-2012 at 09:24 PM

here's to you Dennis:

los admiradores.jpg - 22kB

Ateo - 6-18-2012 at 09:33 PM

Beautiful album cover.

Quote:
Originally posted by woody with a view
here's to you Dennis:

Paula - 6-18-2012 at 09:46 PM

Dennis, something tells me you'll come out of this in good shape.

Hope I'm right on this one!

I think all nomads will be looking forward to a word from you when you're ready.

Take all the time you need, you are worth waiting for.

Bob H - 6-18-2012 at 09:48 PM

Oh My, I just saw this thread. Hang in there DENNIS... wishing you a very speedy recovery and get your butt back on this message board!!

You are sorely missed here!!!
Bob H

rts551 - 6-18-2012 at 09:59 PM

Get well soon Dennis. Things are not the same without you

tripledigitken - 6-18-2012 at 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajadock
Thanks for Dr J's help. She was ordering nurses around, working the ambulance tomorrow morning and kicking butt getting the bill negotiated down.

Janene is one grand friend to this guy.

I too find Janene's stepping in to help Dennis a very class act, in view of all the very public animus between them.

Dennis take good care of yourself.

Ken

goldhuntress - 6-18-2012 at 10:27 PM

My heart goes out to you Dennis, so sorry this happened to you. Take care, I wish you a fast and full recovery.

oladulce - 6-19-2012 at 12:58 AM

Thinking about you DENNIS, and hope you're feeling better soon.

They're going to have you wear special stockings that are tighter than panty hose and feel like your legs have been vacuum sealed. Rub some talcum powder or corn starch on your legs before applying the stockings- less sweaty and makes 'em a little more comfortable.

Let me know if you need help when it's time to take those stockings on and off and I'll come over with some rigging and a winch and we'll douse ourselves in baby powder and go to work.

Take care.

Udo - 6-19-2012 at 06:50 AM

That sounds like a lot of fun!:bounce:

Quote:
Originally posted by oladulce
...we'll douse ourselves in baby powder and go to work.:O:

Take care.

LancairDriver - 6-19-2012 at 07:02 AM

Hope you have a speedy recovery Dennis.

mcfez - 6-19-2012 at 07:07 AM

Tony...................you always hit it on the point.........I concur.

Off Topics was asked to be in silent mode for 24 hours to show regards for my friend DENNIS.

Quote:
Originally posted by toneart
Dennis,

You will eventually read this string and realize how well thought of you are here on The BajaNomad. I have always enjoyed your contributions.

We are again engaged in a contest. This time it is our health. May the outcome be a tie with us both living many many more years in good health! I still hope to meet you someday.

Dr.E.- You have answered the Hippocratic Oath. As a professional, your ethic has joined your heart to do the right thing. During a time like this, all the other stuff quickly emerges as trivial. Thank you!

We all look forward to your next post, Dennis. Get well fast!

Saludos,

Tony

Burbs - 6-19-2012 at 07:16 AM

Olivia and Marco are hoping that you get back to your house and are feeling better than ever. You must feel lucky to have a pass out warning and survive another day! We hope one day to make your acquaintance!

Un dia mas!

willyAirstream - 6-19-2012 at 07:27 AM

Stay strong Dennis!

Best to you.

TMW - 6-19-2012 at 08:17 AM

Get well soon Dennis you are missed on BajaNomad.

When you are at your loneliest, you discover you are not alone.

tripledigitken - 6-19-2012 at 08:22 AM

CaboRon - 6-19-2012 at 09:02 AM

Get well soon , old friend ... you have many friends who are rooting for you.
Ron

[Edited on 6/19/2012 by CaboRon]

jbcoug - 6-19-2012 at 09:12 AM

Dennis,

Hope today brings you much progress and takes you another step to getting home where you belong. Wishing you well!

John

EnsenadaDr - 6-19-2012 at 09:13 AM

Update on DENNIS

Dennis headed for Kaiser from at around 7:30 in the ambulance. He was peeing and moaning as usual and wanted his catheter taken out, saying "I have a nail in my $#&@..".I touched base with the charge nurse at Kaiser and she said that he was welcome either at Kaiser or the VA...Dennis wanted to go to Kaiser, and I personally like Kaiser better, the facility, but they will be getting authorization from the VA, so the VA will be directing his care. He stlll cannot move his left hand at all and his left leg is weak. I need to try and make his door and entrance wheelchair accessible, the guy that works for him was giving me a hard time, he wanted to focus on painting the guesthouse, I told him he had his priorities screwed up. I guess he wants to continue his job for Dennis and continue to get paid, but that is not the main focus here.

Iflyfish - 6-19-2012 at 09:27 AM

Quote:
Update on DENNIS

Dennis headed for Kaiser from at around 7:30 in the ambulance. He was ******* and moaning as usual and wanted his catheter taken out, saying "I have a nail in my $#&@..".I touched base with the charge nurse at Kaiser and she said that he was welcome either at Kaiser or the VA...Dennis wanted to go to Kaiser, and I personally like Kaiser better, the facility, but they will be getting authorization from the VA, so the VA will be directing his care. He stlll cannot move his left hand at all and his left leg is weak. I need to try and make his door and entrance wheelchair accessible, the guy that works for him was giving me a hard time, he wanted to focus on painting the guesthouse, I told him he had his priorities screwed up. I guess he wants to continue his job for Dennis and continue to get paid, but that is not the main focus here.

You are the BEST! I admire and appreciate you and what you are doing for Dennis.

Iflyfish

David K - 6-19-2012 at 09:29 AM

Good news ! So, he is at Kaiser Hospital (Zion) in San Diego now (or soon, depending on the border)?

BajaNomad - 6-19-2012 at 09:42 AM

He's in the Emergency Room at Kaiser now.

Natalie Ann - 6-19-2012 at 09:49 AM

Jeezo, Dennis... I'm real sorry to hear of the stroke and am extremely glad you've survived.

So's you know, my personal experience with Kaiser is that they have stellar stroke recovery care. I would not be here today had it not been for their compassionate care followed by continual prodding to physical therapy.

I wish you the very best in your personal recovery, amigo.

nena

BajaBlanca - 6-19-2012 at 09:51 AM

that he was moaning and groaning is the good sign of a fighter .... does he have family and have they been notified ?

Family

EnsenadaDr - 6-19-2012 at 09:58 AM

Dennis has brothers and sisters but he is estranged from them. I tried to encourage contact with them but he didn't want any part of it. He will be fine, I will make sure he is set up in Mexico with good help when he comes back. Thank you Natalie Ann for the comment about Kaiser, I worked for Kaiser a few years back and I feel it is a great system as well as much pleasanter surroundings and that Dennis would be better off going there initially. He will have a long road ahead of him with rehab in the States before coming back down to Mexico, probably will go to a convalescent facility for rehab for a few months.
Quote:
Originally posted by BajaBlanca
that he was moaning and groaning is the good sign of a fighter .... does he have family and have they been notified ?

El Camote - 6-19-2012 at 10:30 AM

Dennis, whatever you do, don't let that razor sharp wit get dulled in your recovery phase. Your contributions here are priceless. Get well soon, amigo!:bounce:
 Pages:  1    3  ..  6